nolvadex or/vs clomid preference?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
from what I understand, nolva is more of an AI and clomid is a test booster, but some people will have preferences on what they take post sarm cycle. I've heard people taking one or the other, in this case, why would someone take one or the other if they have different applications? can nolva boost test? I bought Nolva for my post lgd cycle, but if you want to boost test, why not take clomid? I asked people what they'd rather take and they said nolva since its stronger at less dosage. whats your input/ view? can you use one or the other solo in a successful pct and return natural test? thanks!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always run just Nolva, but you will find so many different views out there

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I'd go with nolva and clomid, but DemntedCowboy is right with there being so many different views out there.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both are effective. A lot of it is preference and side effects. You cant go wrong with either in my opinion. I personally like nolva. It will absolutely jump start your hpta and increase test.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either will work, clomid is just a bit better at rebooting the hpta, while nolva is better for preventing estrogen from binding to the breast receptors.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either will work, clomid is just a bit better at rebooting the hpta, while nolva is better for preventing estrogen from binding to the breast receptors.
I prefer clomid personally btw. There's a reason that its used by physicians as a method of hrt. I've noticed that clomid makes a difference in the size of your balls pretty quickly, which nolva hasn't done in my experience.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Clomid for sure with a combo of light suicidal AI at weeks 3-6 of pct.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clomid messes with my eyes bad. Its a known side effect for both though

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preference? Toremifene if you can get some.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's toremifenes difference from Nolva/clomid? Is it a serm as well??
Yes Toremifene is also a SERM. It is less toxic and has less side effects than nolvadex. Better HPTA recovery for many users and it's easlier on the blood lipid profile.
You can search for posts from Dr.D on this forum. Toremifene has been discussed many times here.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
from what I understand, nolva is more of an AI and clomid is a test booster, but some people will have preferences on what they take post sarm cycle. I've heard people taking one or the other, in this case, why would someone take one or the other if they have different applications? can nolva boost test? I bought Nolva for my post lgd cycle, but if you want to boost test, why not take clomid? I asked people what they'd rather take and they said nolva since its stronger at less dosage. whats your input/ view? can you use one or the other solo in a successful pct and return natural test? thanks!
IME clomid works better but nolva mg vs mg is more powerful. On pct i still use both at half dose each 10mg and 25mg

TripleE

Awards
Don't waste your money on nolvadren. Get an all in one product like sup3r pct instead to run with the clomid
I have Nolvadren xt at home..together with daa, nac, milk thistle ecc...is near to sup3r pct (not for e.cottonii but.....)..a friend give nolvadren for free and so is good :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have Nolvadren xt at home..together with daa, nac, milk thistle ecc...is near to sup3r pct (not for e.cottonii but.....)..a friend give nolvadren for free and so is good :)
Gotcha. Go ahead and use it all in conjunction with the clomid then

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes Toremifene is also a SERM. It is less toxic and has less side effects than nolvadex. Better HPTA recovery for many users and it's easlier on the blood lipid profile.
You can search for posts from Dr.D on this forum. Toremifene has been discussed many times here.
Toremifene has been shown to be less effective for restarting HPTA than Clomid. What studies do you have showing this?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my post I talked about Nolvadex and toremifene not clomid. Given the side effect of clomid this is not an option for me.