Nolva tab splitting

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Im doing the following PCT protocol: weeks 1-4 (nolvadex 20/20/10/10)

The tabs im having are really tiny and hard to split in half.
Would it be ok to do for weeks 3&4 20mg every second day instead of 10mg ED?

Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go to your local pharmacy and get a pill cutter, they are dirt cheap and will cut small tablets.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva has a really long half life, you can just take 20mg every other day to = 10mg ED.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Well, i got myself a pillcutter and the tabs i have are so tiny its hard to splitt them without completely crumbling apart. Also its not accurate splitting them due to being so small. Lesson learned, next time ordering the ones that have the splitting groove in the middle which you can easily break in half by hand.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, i got myself a pillcutter and the tabs i have are so tiny its hard to splitt them without completely crumbling apart. Also its not accurate splitting them due to being so small. Lesson learned, next time ordering the ones that have the splitting groove in the middle which you can easily break in half by hand.
If there's no groove, take a thin sharp knife and slowly saw at it in the middle and make your own before splitting it. I've never had an issue with my smaller AI tabs and having to do this.