Nolva, Clomid, or Torem for superdrol pct

vinceisraw

Awards
This will be my third cycle, planning on running sd in a month or two. Not looking for insight on the cycle itself yet. Just pct.

Ive tried both nolva and clomid. Recovered fine from both. Ran nolva with no sides besides libido which may have been in my head bc it was my first pct and didnt know what i was doing at the time, just knew i needed to take it. Regardless that eventually went away. Second cycle i used clomid, no sides at all. I am interested in torem, but i am just looking for some guidance on whether any of these are better than the others for superdrol. I would try torem bc i hear good things, but not if nolva or clomid would be better options for this cycle specifically (planning on sd 20/20/20). Thanks for the help

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to run SD for 8 weeks then you definitely need insight in the cycle itself lol

I never have found any difference between SERMs honestly.

vinceisraw

Awards
If you are going to run SD for 8 weeks then you definitely need insight in the cycle itself lol

I never have found any difference between SERMs honestly.
I'm starting it in a month or two not taking for a month or two...i enjoy living haha. Planning on running 3 weeks at 20/20/20 but nothing set in stone yet. Im thinking either trying out torem or running clomid again

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
torem is the most common bunk serm so you gotta be careful with the source. imo if you didnt get any sides on clomid, just roll with that

vinceisraw

Awards
torem is the most common bunk serm so you gotta be careful with the source. imo if you didnt get any sides on clomid, just roll with that
Yea i have read some people mentioning getting bunk torem. I use the same source online for the nolva and clomid which also has torem. I think the person who referred me to the site has used the torem with success. Seems to be pretty reputable. Thanks for looking out

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer torem for most cycles, but I used clomid for my SD+5-Alpha Test cycle this last winter. I'll be using it again for a planned upcoming x-tren run.

vinceisraw

Awards
I prefer torem for most cycles, but I used clomid for my SD+5-Alpha Test cycle this last winter. I'll be using it again for a planned upcoming x-tren run.
Any particular reason you switched to clomid for those 2 cycles even though you prefer torem?