Unanswered Nolva and Arimidex on-cycle as needed for estro sides?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Howdy all,

I had my 4th pin on Wednesday. However two days prior to that, I started noticing nipple sensitivity/slight itch. I took 0.5mg Arimidex on the same day in the evening. A fellow friend of mine recommended that I start 10mg Nolvadex as well throughout the cycle (6 weeks).

Does that seem correct?
10mg nolva everyday?
Arimidex every three day?
Or can nolva/Arimidex be used as needed?

6 weeks:
Test P 300mg
Test E 300mg
Mast 300mg
Arimidex 0.5mg E3D
Nolva 10mg ED
Cycle assist

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 10/10/10
M-test
Pct assist
Cycle assist

I’m 30y/o, 5’5” and started at 155lbs. After 2 weeks I’m at 173lbs. BF % still hovering at 7%.

Last edited:
MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No need to run nolva on cycle, use nolvadex in pct. For estrogen control on cycle use AI like arimidex or aromasin :) Cycle is not good, if you want to go short cycle as you wrote (6 weeks) then no place for test e, its a long ester and you should run test e at least 10 weeks. I m on side of low dosing, but 200mg of masteron would not do nothing, you need at least 350-400mg per week, minimum.

1-7 weeks test p 350-400 mg pw
1-7 mast p 400mg pw

Arimidex has half life around 48 hours, so its better to use it EOD.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're probably holding water.

Personally, I'd run the Nolva for a week anyway, since you've already got nipple issues. Id also extend it to a 4th week in PCT.

Last edited:

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
You're probably holding water.
Personally, I'd run the Nolva for a week anyway, since you've already got nipple issues. Id also extend it to a 4th week in PCT.
Thanks for the reply. Do you mean run 10mg nolva for this week until the sides subside, then save it for the pct?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply. Do you mean run 10mg nolva for this week until the sides subside, then save it for the pct?
Yeah... It's your call. But I'd definitely run it (10mg) until the nipple issues subsided. And 4 weeks PCT.
And don't mess with your nips. (Serious).

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... It's your call. But I'd definitely run it (10mg) until the nipple issues subsided. And 4 weeks PCT.
And don't mess with your nips. (Serious).
I appreciate the help!
I’ll run 10mg nolva until the sensitivity subsides.
I’ll save the rest for any flare ups and 4 week pct that’ll end up looking like this:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Arimidex: 0.5 EOD x 2 weeks / 0.25 x 2 weeks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the help!
I’ll run 10mg nolva until the sensitivity subsides.
I’ll save the rest for any flare ups and 4 week pct that’ll end up looking like this:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Arimidex: 0.5 EOD x 2 weeks / 0.25 x 2 weeks
That looks fine to me.
You might already be planning this, but I'd run .5 Arimidex EOD on the cycle as well.