Unanswered Nolva and Arimidex on-cycle as needed for estro sides?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Howdy all,

I had my 4th pin on Wednesday. However two days prior to that, I started noticing nipple sensitivity/slight itch. I took 0.5mg Arimidex on the same day in the evening. A fellow friend of mine recommended that I start 10mg Nolvadex as well throughout the cycle (6 weeks).

Does that seem correct?
10mg nolva everyday?
Arimidex every three day?
Or can nolva/Arimidex be used as needed?

6 weeks:
Test P 300mg
Test E 300mg
Mast 300mg
Arimidex 0.5mg E3D
Nolva 10mg ED
Cycle assist

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 10/10/10
M-test
Pct assist
Cycle assist

I’m 30y/o, 5’5” and started at 155lbs. After 2 weeks I’m at 173lbs. BF % still hovering at 7%.

Last edited:
MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No need to run nolva on cycle, use nolvadex in pct. For estrogen control on cycle use AI like arimidex or aromasin :) Cycle is not good, if you want to go short cycle as you wrote (6 weeks) then no place for test e, its a long ester and you should run test e at least 10 weeks. I m on side of low dosing, but 200mg of masteron would not do nothing, you need at least 350-400mg per week, minimum.

1-7 weeks test p 350-400 mg pw
1-7 mast p 400mg pw

Arimidex has half life around 48 hours, so its better to use it EOD.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're probably holding water.

Personally, I'd run the Nolva for a week anyway, since you've already got nipple issues. Id also extend it to a 4th week in PCT.

Last edited:

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
You're probably holding water.
Personally, I'd run the Nolva for a week anyway, since you've already got nipple issues. Id also extend it to a 4th week in PCT.
Thanks for the reply. Do you mean run 10mg nolva for this week until the sides subside, then save it for the pct?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... It's your call. But I'd definitely run it (10mg) until the nipple issues subsided. And 4 weeks PCT.
And don't mess with your nips. (Serious).
I appreciate the help!
I’ll run 10mg nolva until the sensitivity subsides.
I’ll save the rest for any flare ups and 4 week pct that’ll end up looking like this:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Arimidex: 0.5 EOD x 2 weeks / 0.25 x 2 weeks

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the help!
I’ll run 10mg nolva until the sensitivity subsides.
I’ll save the rest for any flare ups and 4 week pct that’ll end up looking like this:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Arimidex: 0.5 EOD x 2 weeks / 0.25 x 2 weeks
That looks fine to me.
You might already be planning this, but I'd run .5 Arimidex EOD on the cycle as well.