Nocturnabol

tattoopierced1

Nocturnabol is the first non-hormonal product in the rapidly growing line but absolutely targets maximizing muscle growth. Nocuturnabol is unique in that it propels the body in to ‘Deep Sleep’Â￾, an environment where building muscle outside of the gym and at night is absolutely necessary. NOCTURNABOL - the first ‘real’Â￾ hardcore sleep aid, is comprised of a formula that promotes slow-wave ‘Delta’Â￾ or ‘Deep’ sleep crucial in building muscle.

The simple fact is, without deep sleep, you will never reach the maximum muscle growth environment necessary to support the hard work you put them through while weight training. Nocturnabol propels athletes in to deep sleep faster, so their muscles can heal, repair and grow for the next round at the gym.

Nocturnabol also contains the active compound in Green Tomato SE that impacts the recruitment of progenitor muscle cells to repair/build traumatized muscle tissue, which in turn leads to an increase in muscle mass and increased strength. Train long by day and sleep hard at night.

Attachments

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i have insomnia. not the kind that wears off, the kind people are born with.
however i don't want to get a prescription that i get stuck on so i'm trying to find some it's falling asleep thats the problem. once i'm out i can't wake up.

i'm using zma and melatonin and some kind of delta waves music right now lol

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright just put in my nocturnabol order would this be okay to stack with gaba?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
anyone tried this?
Im on day 10 and it seems every day gets better. One of the best things ive noticed is im not groggy upon awaken'n even if i get less than the 8 hours suggested on package.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I like it!! works Very well for me, and I stacked it with gaba and other things at the time. Nice thing is, now, a company is has combined everything I used to stack it with and then some. It will always be a sleep/ recovery aid I count on when I need it. I'm actually gonna run it again in May for phase 2 of my cut.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no but i just ordered both...
Natty you start using this yet? Interested if it helps your situation.

I like it!! works Very well for me, and I stacked it with gaba and other things at the time. Nice thing is, now, a company is has combined everything I used to stack it with and then some. It will always be a sleep/ recovery aid I count on when I need it. I'm actually gonna run it again in May for phase 2 of my cut.
Thanks for the feedback sub.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah.

I was using one noct. and 2 grams of gaba and nothing happened for the first few nights...
I upped the gaba to 4 grams and now i'm out fast and sleep hard

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel any different the next day? More alert or refreshed?
i'm not getting enough sleep right now to really feel that.

I'm getting 7.well...i am really alert for 7 hours.

i'm gonna try to get to bed a little earlier tonight which should give me 8.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm not getting enough sleep right now to really feel that.

I'm getting 7.well...i am really alert for 7 hours.

i'm gonna try to get to bed a little earlier tonight which should give me 8.
Try to rise and go to bed with the sun bro. It will do wonders if that lifestyle is feasible for you.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Try to rise and go to bed with the sun bro. It will do wonders if that lifestyle is feasible for you.
i'd love too

it'll have to wait untill i get out of my 7:30-10:30 classes though.

then i'll definitely being trying that.

If my head thing ends up being abig problem and I can't play football, I'll be getting very very serious into bodybuilding.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good advice there.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay, I went to bed a little earlier last night. (about 11:30) and i woke up this morning about 20 minutes before my alarm clock feeling fantastic.

great stuff.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
A trick ive learned with this stuff is lay down no more than a half hour after taking it, if i stay up for hour or more i dont sleep that great. But then again it could jus be me..lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
For me, after about an hour of taking it, I'm pretty ready to crash. I'm gonna log it for my sleep stack next month. Good job AMS!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
For me, after about an hour of taking it, I'm pretty ready to crash. I'm gonna log it for my sleep stack next month. Good job AMS!!
Appreciate the feedback and support my friend!!!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey, no worries bud!! Anytime I find something that works for me and works well, I'm always happy to share!! I knew you guys were well known for PH's, so I was kinda shocked to see something like that in your line-up. Then I began to think, and it made sense. So, good job, it works and works well!! I'll be loggin it with some other goodies to help me sleep and recover next month!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hey, no worries bud!! Anytime I find something that works for me and works well, I'm always happy to share!! I knew you guys were well known for PH's, so I was kinda shocked to see something like that in your line-up. Then I began to think, and it made sense. So, good job, it works and works well!! I'll be loggin it with some other goodies to help me sleep and recover next month!!
Good to here my man..Keep us posted

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay, i'm becoming a huge fan of this stuff. I've been on a great schedule for the last week, and i'm cutting back on the gaba and still sleeping great.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I used nocturnabol and like it a lot, works like a charm

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is awesome, they used a perfect dose of melatonin. Too bad Nutra doesn't carry it any more.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Any real gains made with this stuff? I already take most of those ingredients for sleep already...just curious about the GT.

tattoopierced1

Any real gains made with this stuff? I already take most of those ingredients for sleep already...just curious about the GT.
Not really sure honestly.. I just use this for the times I have problems getting to sleep and havent really used for BBing purposes.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I got some results from Endothil, and it contains GT. Overall, I like Nocturnabol quite a bit.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna get this seems like a decent product
Glad to hear you are looking to pick some up. AMS has it for 24.95 on our site, but Nutra has it for 17.99 right now. That's a pretty darn good price. It's a great product, take it from someone who is diagnosed insomnia :)

It would be sweet if you maybe did up a little review after you have used it letting everyone and us know what you liked or didn't like about it. You ever use any aids like this before? If so, you could give a comparison. Just a thought.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Love this product and hard to beat the price for a 2 month supply. Sent some to a bud that always had a hard time sleeping and nothing seemed to help...he loves this stuff as well and said he didn't remember the last time he slept so good.

jjds2099

Awards
ive taken hgh pro from AI which was so so for me i felt better when waking up but it didnt really help me get to sleep. I take 6 mg of melatonin a night right now but i think it might be overkill cause i wake up a little groggy but i pass right out .

jjds2099

Awards
Ya good sleep would help me my gym opens at 7 am so i have to rush thier before my son wakes up.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
The thing I like best about this product is even if ya only get 5-6 hours of sleep u wake refreshed feeling like u just had 10 . One of my fav's

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Man, I have to say this stuff is the ****. I have always had problems sleeping poorly and waking up feeling like crap.
But after 2 weeks of nocturnabol I have been waking up feeling refreshed and falling alseep fast and staying asleep except to piss which never happens.
I have been waking up before my alarm and I am ready to get up, I don't feel groggy and my instead of that nasty morning fog I can think quickly and clearly.
Great product I am stoking up while nutra has them buy one get one

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I have to say this stuff is the ****. I have always had problems sleeping poorly and waking up feeling like crap.
But after 2 weeks of nocturnabol I have been waking up feeling refreshed and falling alseep fast and staying asleep except to piss which never happens.
I have been waking up before my alarm and I am ready to get up, I don't feel groggy and my instead of that nasty morning fog I can think quickly and clearly.
Great product I am stoking up while nutra has them buy one get one
Awesome man. Cheap, proven, effective. Gotta love that.
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Mike Tyson

Awards
Nocturnabol's formula promotes slow wave delta or deep sleep crucial in building muscle. I have try it its a best nutrition plan for to use for the sake weight gain and cut's of the body.

tattoopierced1

Just wanted to bump this... been having some issues sleeping lately and this stuff works great.. one of the many overlooked supplements in the supplement world.. sleep is uber important.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established