NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strafe Review

Thanks Dsade for giving me the opportunity to test this product. I was provided a blank bag filled with 168g of white powder. So going by the details that were released on this product at the time I decided to utilise this product pre bed ED throughout a 2 week overreaching program I undertook. I just finished up running four weeks of another log and finished it on a high, hence the decision to really batter myself in the gym for a few weeks. So basically this involves only having one day off over the entire period and on top of the workouts I threw in 2 HIIT sessions on the bike each week. I generally do these overreaching blocks about 2-3 times a year for about 3-4 years now so I have a good grasp on how I recover and feel throughout.

To start off I want to say Strafe is legit, from dose one onwards I could certainly tell how much better recovery was day to day. I trained legs then did sprints straight after, woke up with less that minor DOMS the next day! I could repeatedly hit my workouts with full intensity each time round which is impressive. I will honestly be purchasing this product when its released solely for these blocks.

On to taste, the cantaloupe flavour is not bad, you get the BCAA aftertaste but its not full on at all.

This product pretty much speaks for itself, you need to try it to fully understand what I am talking about. I am not going to go into details to do with strength, endurance focus(lmao) etc because it is obvious this is a background supplement that is clearly there to enable greater progression through faster better recovery, hence direct effects in those regards would inappropriate to discuss.

For what it is, I rate it 9/10​

Cheers guys

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Really keen on giving this a go, hoping it tastes really good to. i do enjoy doing those over reaching phases to, really lets you see what your capable of when you give it your all. how much sets/volume for your sessions were you doing while on it?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really keen on giving this a go, hoping it tastes really good to. i do enjoy doing those over reaching phases to, really lets you see what your capable of when you give it your all. how much sets/volume for your sessions were you doing while on it?
Volume was the BAU in terms of my lifting, obviously frequency is the increased variable. Check out my td ep1c log for a overview of my phat layout.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strafe Review

Thanks Dsade for giving me the opportunity to test this product. I was provided a blank bag filled with 168g of white powder. So going by the details that were released on this product at the time I decided to utilise this product pre bed ED throughout a 2 week overreaching program I undertook. I just finished up running four weeks of another log and finished it on a high, hence the decision to really batter myself in the gym for a few weeks. So basically this involves only having one day off over the entire period and on top of the workouts I threw in 2 HIIT sessions on the bike each week. I generally do these overreaching blocks about 2-3 times a year for about 3-4 years now so I have a good grasp on how I recover and feel throughout.

To start off I want to say Strafe is legit, from dose one onwards I could certainly tell how much better recovery was day to day. I trained legs then did sprints straight after, woke up with less that minor DOMS the next day! I could repeatedly hit my workouts with full intensity each time round which is impressive. I will honestly be purchasing this product when its released solely for these blocks.

On to taste, the cantaloupe flavour is not bad, you get the BCAA aftertaste but its not full on at all.

This product pretty much speaks for itself, you need to try it to fully understand what I am talking about. I am not going to go into details to do with strength, endurance focus(lmao) etc because it is obvious this is a background supplement that is clearly there to enable greater progression through faster better recovery, hence direct effects in those regards would inappropriate to discuss.

For what it is, I rate it 9/10​

Cheers guys
Excellent review, man! Always nice to hear of decreased DOMS and the ability to still hit cardio after killing legs (a problem I sometimes run into training legs on a Friday and playing basketball on Sundays -- especially when I had flag football on Saturdays lol).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh shattered I missed the shopify sale on this, want to stock up on a few of these and do overreaching cycles more often going forward!!!