No New Year Resolution challenge! Take 2! Git R' Done!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is time for another accountability thread here on AM. Many of us tend to let ourselves go a little during the holiday season. This thread is here to help us keep from doing so. Basically we will post up some current pictures of ourselves, with current body weight, and then state what your goal is, but you must be specific enough to measure up against so the group can vote on whether or not you succeeded in accomplishing your goal.

To help with accountability along the way we will do progress pictures every two weeks, with the first weekend being this one. If you join in later then you will post one when you join, and then just follow the progress pic biweekly schedule from there on. This way if you are falling a little behind the rest of the group can motivate you to up your game.

Yes that is right, it will not be up to you to decide if you succeeded the group who are involved in the challenge will do so and hold you accountable. The accountability portion is going to be a $100 donation to the charity of your choosing... So if you do not succeed in your goals then you will have to make a $100 donation to the charity of your choice and provide a receipt showing that you did so. This way something good comes out of this no matter what happens.

GOALS DO NOT HAVE TO BE WEIGHT LOSS OR PHYSIQUE COMPOSITION ORIENTED!!! If you are trying to clean bulk, or recomp, or get closer to a performance goal... Hell even a goal that is not fitness related, just something measurable or comparable to your current situation that we can decide if you were successful or not.

Those failing to stick to their guns, or donate the money must suffer the humiliation of being dogged on for the rest for their days on AM for not keeping their word... There should be no one receiving the latter treatment because hopefully only people who will stick to their word on the accountability portion will sign up...

We did this last year around this time and everyone who went into the New Year was better off for participating. Let's see what we can accomplish this year!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My goal for this challenge is to get my abs to show again. I do not have to be ripped by any means. However I have to be able to at least see my abs to a decent degree. Here is my starting point. It's go time!

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna get in this year. But I will post the list to help you out.

@rtmilburn @hairygrandpa @SFreed @Ulfhednar @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @Daehlluks @FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @Matthersby @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @cwages @TheMyth @lukehayd @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @christ83189 @GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @BennyMagoo79 @Brienn8989 @Tbl16 @Bman1970 @PoSiTiVeFLoW @Cgkone @LeanEngineer @AntM1564 @Newth @SouthPawSD @christ83189 @SkRaw85 @flandersguy @MrKleen73 @Whiskey @Cscott622 @Hyde @bloodnthunder @Newth @love2liftkat @stacy1212 @RickyBlobby @bigbeaph @JoePaul39 @adammorrow36 @Rocket3015 @swimfan65

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t do progress pics sadly, I’m too fugly. But I like the idea, will be following for sure

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Double Post cause the app is still broken

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna get in this year. But I will post the list to help you out.

@rtmilburn @hairygrandpa @SFreed @Ulfhednar @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @Daehlluks @FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @Matthersby @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @cwages @TheMyth @lukehayd @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @christ83189 @GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @BennyMagoo79 @Brienn8989 @Tbl16 @Bman1970 @PoSiTiVeFLoW @Cgkone @LeanEngineer @AntM1564 @Newth @SouthPawSD @christ83189 @SkRaw85 @flandersguy @MrKleen73 @Whiskey @Cscott622 @Hyde @bloodnthunder @Newth @love2liftkat @stacy1212 @RickyBlobby @bigbeaph @JoePaul39 @adammorrow36 @Rocket3015 @swimfan65
Thanks for the list, be good to have some other people in here working on some goals with me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t do progress pics sadly, I’m too fugly. But I like the idea, will be following for sure
You can cover up that mug with a smiley face! ;)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m usually not big on these sorts of challenge threads but Ill join. I wont know my exact goal until I can weigh myself when I get back to NH. But my goal is loosely going to be: gain weight and get my performance back to where it was previously. Do I still have to do the biweekly progress pics if objective data can be provided that I’m moving towards the end goal (eg. pics of the scale, etc)? I promise i wont purposely manipulate water/sodium just to get the scale up near the end lol. If I am not gradually moving in that direction and I all of the sudden just gain 15lbs in a week I give the group the right to call bs and call me out. I have been scared of gaining weight for too long and I want to be strong again. Also, when does this “end”? NY day?

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. This is just what I need to get back in the groove.
Awesome good to have you in on it!
I’m usually not big on these sorts of challenge threads but Ill join. I wont know my exact goal until I can weigh myself when I get back to NH. But my goal is loosely going to be: gain weight and get my performance back to where it was previously. Do I still have to do the biweekly progress pics if objective data can be provided that I’m moving towards the end goal (eg. pics of the scale, etc)? I promise i wont purposely manipulate water/sodium just to get the scale up near the end lol. If I am not gradually moving in that direction and I all of the sudden just gain 15lbs in a week I give the group the right to call bs and call me out. I have been scared of gaining weight for too long and I want to be strong again. Also, when does this “end”? NY day?
NY day yes Sir! I see no need for progress pics on gaining weight or increasing performance. Good to have you in here J!