No more hangovers! "Neutralize" by Advanced Dietary Formulas, it works!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas

Got a free promotional tub from "Advanced Dietary Formulas" of "Neutralize". A supplement promising to eliminate "hangovers" after a booze filled night of alcohol.

Neutralize reduces acetaldehyde, which is the main carcinogenic metabolite resulting from alcohol (ethanol) consumption. As a matter of fact, a key ingredient in Neutralize reduced acetaldehyde by 100% after 50mls of alcohol (ethanol) was consumed by human subjects compared to placebo.

Neutralize was developed for consumers that are ambitious, health conscious and still want to have fun. Neutralize will not prevent intoxication. -Advanced Dietary Formulas-
Neutralize.jpg

Here my Saturday night "workout" with friends:

Gave a friend 6 caps, so he could try it as well.
Took 3 caps of "Neutralize" pre-workout as directed on the label.

Warmup:
-5 small bottles of Heineken
-almost a whole roasted leg of Lamb from the BBQ grill

Workout:
-1 bottle for me alone/ 1 litre (33.8oz) Jim Beam + coke, lots of reps, 4 hours non-stop workout sips, unilateral (one arm).

-Took another 3 caps after the ordeal, as directed on label and went to bed.

Woke up 6 hours later and felt like as nothing happened the night before, besides a little bit of a buzz from rest alcohol! AWESOME product!
My friend called me and stated the same, asking me where the hell I got this stuff, he wants more of it.

Guys, no hype here, it truly works.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could be the answer for some of us who are not as disciplined and have an occasional drink when on orals.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review!!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting, I will definitely have to try some. I went drinking the other night and didn't even get that drunk, but I woke up and it felt like someone hit my knee caps with a baseball bat.

Knee pain is the worst part of hangovers for me.. does anyone know why this happens? Lol

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any more insight on this product? Effectiveness/usefulness?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, I will definitely have to try some. I went drinking the other night and didn't even get that drunk, but I woke up and it felt like someone hit my knee caps with a baseball bat.

Knee pain is the worst part of hangovers for me.. does anyone know why this happens? Lol
Happens to me too. Had knee pain after that night -but I don't think its related to "hangover" -but more to sitting all the time in a fixed position?
I used to take an Aspirin before bed after heavy drinking, it kills the headache -but not the "feeling like sh1t". Neutralize literally lets you forget that you were drunk a few hours ago.

Anyone have any more insight on this product? Effectiveness/usefulness?
Others had also positive experience, here the thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/304614-totally-free-neutralize.html

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dehydration maybe also the culprit...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Happens to me too. Had knee pain after that night -but I don't think its related to "hangover" -but more to sitting all the time in a fixed position?
I used to take an Aspirin before bed after heavy drinking, it kills the headache -but not the "feeling like sh1t". Neutralize literally lets you forget that you were drunk a few hours ago.

Dehydration maybe also the culprit...
Dehydration could very well contribute to it, but I don't think that it is the main cause. It is an unbearable pain, like I can barely walk until it goes away. I wondered if it released some sort of chemical causing inflammation or something.

I always drink several glasses of water before bed after drinking and take 4 Ibuprofen, but you are right and that doesn't fix the uneasiness and general head fog and disorientation from a hangover.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dehydration could very well contribute to it, but I don't think that it is the main cause. It is an unbearable pain, like I can barely walk until it goes away. I wondered if it released some sort of chemical causing inflammation or something.

I always drink several glasses of water before bed after drinking and take 4 Ibuprofen, but you are right and that doesn't fix the uneasiness and general head fog and disorientation from a hangover.
Me too! I already have fugged up knees -but normally, they only ache after a workout -or jumping -or sudden sprinting. After drinking its about 6-7 on a scale to 10. Really bad. I fixed it with 100mg diclofenac and curcumin before bed the night after (they enhance each other ). Ibuprofen does not work as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
May have to give this product a try!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I love this review and the fact that you tested it out with a true amount of reps. I have had evenings where a .750 of tequila disappears before I know it and I rarely get hungover if I stick with only that, but you added in the coke. The sugar kills me the next day if I have any as a mixer.

Well done. I'd like to see a couple more tests and then would pick some up.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well done. I'd like to see a couple more tests and then would pick some up.
Posted this in the other link.

Hairygrandpa, thank you for reviewing. We are counting on it. At ADF we understand all the TESLA engineers pushing these type of products don't really care if they work. With the category being tarnished by products that over promise and under delivered. ADF only had one logical choice. GIVE A NEUTRALIZE BLISTER PACK AWAY FOR FREE.

No tricky free, like give me 4.99 shipping costs and secretly sign you up for a subscription that is hard to cancel. Free means free at ADF. The good old fashioned free. Free Blister pack (4.99 value free), free shipping and no credit card information needed. How is that for confidence?

Simply sign up for our email list at www.getneutralized.com and instantly receive an automated email and link to the free blister pack. Our current motto is Don't take our word for it take your word for it.

We look forward to your feedback.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done. I have family and some friends staying at our house this upcoming weekend and this will be a nice time to try out.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried the website. Won't let me in.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Change the wording, it is misspelled in the link. use getneutralized.com

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was sent a totally free sample and can't wait to test it out at my buddies wedding in two weeks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I signed up for the free sample and got it in the mail today.. along with a full free bottle. I was definitely not expecting that! I will definitely be giving it a shot here soon.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried this last night. Worked great woke up feeling refreshed after 5 shots of Jim Beam, and 2 beers. Normally if I have that, I would wake up feeling dehydrated and tired. Not this morning. Woke up feeling like a non drinking day

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took the 3 caps around 7:00pm and drank until 2:00am and took the other 3 caps around 3:00am when I got home.

I had probably 11 beers and 2 double shot mixed drinks. I feel much better than I should right now. There are definitely still hints of a hangover, but I would say they have been reduced by 90%. I am not feeling like I can't get up off the couch, food sounds good, headache is not too noticeable, and my knees aren't killing me like they normally would be.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tried this last night. Worked great woke up feeling refreshed after 5 shots of Jim Beam, and 2 beers. Normally if I have that, I would wake up feeling dehydrated and tired. Not this morning. Woke up feeling like a non drinking day
Thank you and Neutralize was designed for situations just like this. Neutralize was not designed fore binge drinking.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took the 3 caps around 7:00pm and drank until 2:00am and took the other 3 caps around 3:00am when I got home.

I had probably 11 beers and 2 double shot mixed drinks. I feel much better than I should right now. There are definitely still hints of a hangover, but I would say they have been reduced by 90%. I am not feeling like I can't get up off the couch, food sounds good, headache is not too noticeable, and my knees aren't killing me like they normally would be.
Neutralize was designed to reduce Acetaldehyde. We are very cautious in our claims. Acetaldehyde is highly responsible for how bad we feel the next day. Everyone reacts differently to Acetaldehyde. Neutralizes works with your body's natural Acetaldehyde detoxification process.

Your review is a good representation of Neutralize.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I met with a friend and it got a bit "out of hands" with the alcohol. Took 3 Neutralize before -and after the ordeal. Woke up today after 6 hours of sleep with a hangover. Decided to take another 3 caps and go to bed again. 4 hours later, everything is fine, hangover gone.
Apparently, the dosage has to be accordingly to the amount of alcohol consumed. I know its not what the label says, I'm doing it on my own risk.

I'm 100% sure Neutralize does something positive. Will fiddle with dosing a bit and come back here sharing my experience.

Reactions: Em3

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I met with a friend and it got a bit "out of hands" with the alcohol. Took 3 Neutralize before -and after the ordeal. Woke up today after 6 hours of sleep with a hangover. Decided to take another 3 caps and go to bed again. 4 hours later, everything is fine, hangover gone.
Apparently, the dosage has to be accordingly to the amount of alcohol consumed. I know its not what the label says, I'm doing it on my own risk.

I'm 100% sure Neutralize does something positive. Will fiddle with dosing a bit and come back here sharing my experience.
This is something I was definitely considering. Not sure if Neutralize would actually comment as to a guideline or not to dosing based on quantity. I'd imagine they may have their reasons not to. But I was in the same boat wondering if say the standard 3 before 3 after dose was good for say 2-6 drinks, and say maybe doing 9 pills if one was doing 7-11? Maybe 3 before, 3 middle of "session", 3 after.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ordered my sample blister pack and got a full bottle sent to me- very generous I will say.

Had a good testing session this weekend with golf on Friday afternoon starting at noon. Took 3 caps as directed. I kept it pretty mellow so I could shoot a decent round, but still by the end of 5 hours, had 6-7 drinks in and some tokes. Then my wife called and said to head to a friends house where they were having a get together, so a couple of us rolled on over and grabbed a bottle of tequila on the way. We polished off that bottle and grabbed a ride with a friend back to the neighborhood, where we stayed up having a few more around the firepit. I slammed a gatorade and 3 more caps. Woke up after 6 hours sleep and was not hungover at all, but really groggy and brain fogged. But, that was to be expected. I drink clean without sugary mixers so I rarely get that hungover, but day into night drinking does tend to get me. So that was a good test.

Then the next day, my daughter had a birthday party starting at 11am and by noon, everyone was showing up with mimosa and bloody mary mixes, so we were off to the races again. Took 3 caps. Had about 20 kids and 20 parents/friends over hanging out and BBQing until around 7pm, then the second wave came over and we went until about 10pm. In all, I had a few screwdrivers, 6-7 White Claws, and then tequila. I was drinking water between drinks throughout the day, and took 3 caps before bed. Got in a solid 9 hours sleep and woke up feeling great.

My experience has been positive with this. It isn't going to be a miracle if you really get after it, but I would say that it definitely helps take away some of the real hangover effects- nausea, upset stomach, and headaches/dizziness.

I'm giving some to a few buddies to get their take on it.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was curious after finding out about Neutralize if there were any other actual effective products that helped me hangover production/acetaldehyde reduction.

It led me to reading quite a few recommendations on L-Cysteine. Anyone have any experience with supplementing with this to help negate the negatives of alcohol?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Had a bonfire + booze night, two people, one bottle vodka and one bottle bourbon. This time I dosed 5/5. 5 caps before and 5 after.
I think I figured it out. First, Neutralize cuts my sleep pattern short. Normally I would sleep at least 8-10 hours after a night like this. After taking Neutralize, I always wake up after 5 hours. Needless to say that rest alcohol is still in my blood. Upping the dose worked well. Woke up after 5 hours and felt sluggish, re-hydrated with plenty of water and went back to sleep for 3 more hours. Woke up again -NO hangover.
Will order more of this stuff, it really is awesome!

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I ordered my sample blister pack and got a full bottle sent to me- very generous I will say.

Had a good testing session this weekend with golf on Friday afternoon starting at noon. Took 3 caps as directed. I kept it pretty mellow so I could shoot a decent round, but still by the end of 5 hours, had 6-7 drinks in and some tokes. Then my wife called and said to head to a friends house where they were having a get together, so a couple of us rolled on over and grabbed a bottle of tequila on the way. We polished off that bottle and grabbed a ride with a friend back to the neighborhood, where we stayed up having a few more around the firepit. I slammed a gatorade and 3 more caps. Woke up after 6 hours sleep and was not hungover at all, but really groggy and brain fogged. But, that was to be expected. I drink clean without sugary mixers so I rarely get that hungover, but day into night drinking does tend to get me. So that was a good test.

Then the next day, my daughter had a birthday party starting at 11am and by noon, everyone was showing up with mimosa and bloody mary mixes, so we were off to the races again. Took 3 caps. Had about 20 kids and 20 parents/friends over hanging out and BBQing until around 7pm, then the second wave came over and we went until about 10pm. In all, I had a few screwdrivers, 6-7 White Claws, and then tequila. I was drinking water between drinks throughout the day, and took 3 caps before bed. Got in a solid 9 hours sleep and woke up feeling great.

Thank you sir for reviewing. We are confident in Neutralize that we give away a free blister pack without any cost to the consumer. We count on consumer feedback to help spread the word. Again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Anyone interested visit getneutralized.com, sign up for the email list and you will be sent a link for the free blister pack. When we say free we mean free. No shipping cost, no credit card information required just good old fashioned free.

Most people call the first Night getting after it and not a bad follow up performance at the birthday party.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is something I was definitely considering. Not sure if Neutralize would actually comment as to a guideline or not to dosing based on quantity. I'd imagine they may have their reasons not to. But I was in the same boat wondering if say the standard 3 before 3 after dose was good for say 2-6 drinks, and say maybe doing 9 pills if one was doing 7-11? Maybe 3 before, 3 middle of "session", 3 after.
We designed Neutralize at highest weight requirement. Three before and three after should be sufficient. We only have data with before and after use. We can't say if adding three capsules in between would help or provide any extra benefit. We can say it wouldn't be counter productive.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to let everyone know. I tested these pills out and they are amazing!

Had my 30th birthday this weekend.

I rarely drink and typically get a good buzz after two standard mixed drinks (about 1.25-1.5oz liqour each).

I had 14 full size drinks over the course of 6.5 hours, took 1 pill basically every hour.

And guess what, I felt like pretty normal in a sense. I had the intoxicated/drunk feeling, but not the bad side effects that come with it.

I even gave a sample pack to my gf who normally pukes after 4 drinks, and she made it to 11 drinks till she finally puked. We are believers to say the least.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just wanted to let everyone know. I tested these pills out and they are amazing!

Had my 30th birthday this weekend.

I rarely drink and typically get a good buzz after two standard mixed drinks (about 1.25-1.5oz liqour each).

I had 14 full size drinks over the course of 6.5 hours, took 1 pill basically every hour.

And guess what, I felt like pretty normal in a sense. I had the intoxicated/drunk feeling, but not the bad side effects that come with it.

I even gave a sample pack to my gf who normally pukes after 4 drinks, and she made it to 11 drinks till she finally puked. We are believers to say the least.
Em3,
Thank you for taking the test on Neutralize and great to have more believers in your gf and you! You had a high dosage of alcohol, especially more then you typically consume. Neutralize is focused on Acetaldehyde and sounds like you had some great results with the product.

Interesting the way you took your 6 capsules and it seemed to work. We still recommend to follow the direction of 3 capsules before and 3 capsules at the end of your alcohol consumption. Happy 30th Birthday to you.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which retailers stock this in the US and UK?

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Which retailers stock this in the US and UK?
Depends on what part of the country you live in. We are in a handful of stores in the US and online retailers. We are on Amazon & Amazon Prime currently ,and will be Amazon international soon. Also we are in the EU with distribution by Prometeus.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think this could be of any use to those that suffer from so-called "Asian Flush"? My wife suffers heavily from this, and even a tiny amount of alcohol just makes her feel ill. It seems that people that suffer from this have little to no aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 enzyme, which causes an accumulation of Acetaldehyde. Although if her case I wonder if this product would have no effect whatsover, given that you state it enhances your body's natural detoxification process, and she basically has no process of this sort in her body.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think this could be of any use to those that suffer from so-called "Asian Flush"? My wife suffers heavily from this, and even a tiny amount of alcohol just makes her feel ill. It seems that people that suffer from this have little to no aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 enzyme, which causes an accumulation of Acetaldehyde. Although if her case I wonder if this product would have no effect whatsover, given that you state it enhances your body's natural detoxification process, and she basically has no process of this sort in her body.
I personally don't know anything about asian flush or these pills interaction with the condition. But you are able to order some totally free so I'd imagine what better way than to test them without risking a penny? Sounds like it would at least be worth a try.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Usually (everyone is different( the process is there but the enzyme is inhibited. Neutralize should help and in this instance please follow directions closely For her, I would venture the before serving is most important.We would love to hear the feedback.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally don't know anything about asian flush or these pills interaction with the condition. But you are able to order some totally free so I'd imagine what better way than to test them without risking a penny? Sounds like it would at least be worth a try.
Thank you for spreading the word or the totally free use.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I was unable to get a free sample as I live in Canada, and was unable to pick my address.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you do that?

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
How do you do that?
If you are in the US go to www.getneutralized.com and simply provide your email. The checkout screen will walk you through the process. We pay shipping, No Credit car required, and no subscription sign up. Just Plain free.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
�� I live in England ��
u_e_s_i,

Sorry we can't ship from US to you., but contact Lukas below and ask for it. He will be able to help you out.

UK: contact [email protected] for best locations in the UK

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you have a Canadian distributor for this?
Max silver,
We are in the process of Canada distribution clearance.

PM me your shipping address and we will figure out a way to get you Neutralize. :)