No more hangovers! "Neutralize" by Advanced Dietary Formulas, it works!

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
neutralize-Olympia.jpg

We are ready for Mr. Olympia in Vegas this week are you? Come stop by the booth and grab a free blister pack while in town. Drink Smart, Never Drink Without It. If you can’t make it to Vegas then check out www.getneutralized.com for a free blister pack. No CC required, no shipping costs, and no subscription required ($7.99 Value). Just Plain free! Don’t take our word for it, take yours.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How does this compare to drinkwell or drinksmart? I like drinksmart, 90 caps, $39. supposed to take 6 per and it works very well for me.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Get this available to Canadiens soon please.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How does this compare to drinkwell or drinksmart? I like drinksmart, 90 caps, $39. supposed to take 6 per and it works very well for me.
I don't like the fact that they have NAC in them and advise taking the pills after drinking.

While NAC, from my research, has some great benefits for fighting hang overs when taken before drinking approximately 30-60 minutes before. It also can be quite negative when taken after alcohol.

But yes, the concept is similar. A pill, well pills, to combat the negatives of alcohol consumption. I personally wouldn't drink again with out Neutralize. I haven't had any other experience with other hang over brand supplements but I do know neutralize definitely worked wonders for me.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
RiseAbove,
I believe both of those products main claim to fame is DHM ( raisin tree extract). The DHM studies I have read were based on rat studies.... We purposely did not place DHM in Neutralize and firmly believe in our product 100%. We will provide a free blister pack ( $7.99 value) plus free shipping just to put our money where our mouth is. We want to give the consumer a chance to test out Neutralize for themselves without a doubt. Go to our website www.getneutralized.com and we will ship you a blister pack if you are located in the US and we would only ask that you post your results here.
-ADF

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't like the fact that they have NAC in them and advise taking the pills after drinking.

While NAC, from my research, has some great benefits for fighting hang overs when taken before drinking approximately 30-60 minutes before. It also can be quite negative when taken after alcohol.

But yes, the concept is similar. A pill, well pills, to combat the negatives of alcohol consumption. I personally wouldn't drink again with Neutralize. I haven't had any other experience with other hang over brand supplements but I do know neutralize definitely worked wonders for me.
Em3,
We agree with you 100%. Neutralize works as you found out first hand. We have heard your experience/ story over and over and our loyal customers will not drink alcohol without having Neutralize readily available. #NeverDrinkWithoutIt

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Girlfriend and I used our samples this weekend. I'll be back with a small review, after work today.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Girlfriend and I used our samples this weekend. I'll be back with a small review, after work today.
Looking forward to both of your reviews. Thanks for giving it a test.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studies have shown that alcohol consumption leads to a reduction in testosterone the day after.

^ does Neutralize eliminate the above side effect of alcohol consumption?

I’ve also been told that your body cannot synthesise muscle whilst there’s alcohol in your system.

^ does taking Neutralize increase the rate at which alcohol is metabolised?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, I contacted the email you gave me and the dude said that Cardiff Sports Nutrition stocks Neutralize but having checked their site repeatedly at various points over the past month and a bit, I have yet to see Neutralize in their site.

Will any other U.K. stores start stocking Neutralize anytime soon?

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also, I contacted the email you gave me and the dude said that Cardiff Sports Nutrition stocks Neutralize but having checked their site repeatedly at various points over the past month and a bit, I have yet to see Neutralize in their site.

Will any other U.K. stores start stocking Neutralize anytime soon?
Amazon UK has it listed.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Studies have shown that alcohol consumption leads to a reduction in testosterone the day after.

^ does Neutralize eliminate the above side effect of alcohol consumption?

I’ve also been told that your body cannot synthesise muscle whilst there’s alcohol in your system.

^ does taking Neutralize increase the rate at which alcohol is metabolised?
Acetaldehyde stops protein synthesis. Yes. Neutralize works with your body's natural Acetaldehyde metabolism.

this is a pretty basic idea of Alcohol metabolism. Ethanol>Acetaldehyde>Acetic acid>excretion.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Holidays are coming up.

TRY IT FREE BEFORE YOU BUY IT. Totally Free Blister pack (One day use). 7.99 value + free USA shipping + No Credit Card information = Supreme Confidence in our product Simply Sign up for our Email list at www.getneutralized.com. you will instantly receive an email list a link.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazon UK has it listed.
Great news for you guys, it’s already sold out.

I didn’t manage to get any tho ��. Could you guys try to get them to restock sooner rather than later please?

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great news for you guys, it’s already sold out.

I didn’t manage to get any tho ��. Could you guys try to get them to restock sooner rather than later please?
back in stock...

its sold under the Benny's best storefront on Amazon Uk.

Glow

Awards
Right, I think we now have an option of having it all throughout the night only to neutralize it the next day. unfortunately, neutralize does not stop one from being intoxicated. So the rule of the thumb is that just take what your liver can process.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About working out the day after a night of drinking whilst on Neutralize.
How was your performance? Were your strength or stamina diminished?
hairygrandpa Em3 rascal14 DemntedCowboy kisaj

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to watch hydration afterwards, as always. Using glycerol and electrolytes. Other than that, I felt good to go. IMHO, it would depend upon the grade of intoxication. Not sure how I would perform after going into a coma the night before.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taking Neutralize or not, I never make it to the gym the day after going out. Lol

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I normally have 6 or 7 drinks its enough to keep me from going to the gym the next day.

If I have 6-7 and take Neutralize I'm able to go.

But if I take neutralize and then offset it by having 10-11 drinks then I still cant make it lol.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I normally have 6 or 7 drinks its enough to keep me from going to the gym the next day.

If I have 6-7 and take Neutralize I'm able to go.

But if I take neutralize and then offset it by having 10-11 drinks then I still cant make it lol.
When you have 6-7 drinks, take neutralise and go to the gym the next day, how's your performance compared to how you'd expect it to be if you hadn't drank the night before?