No love for Phera Plex

Alistair_

Awards
Why is such a good compound so obscure? Easy to find Epistane, Superdrol and DMZ but not DMT. Maybe it has poor demand. Anyway, here is the petition to bring it back if anyone is interested.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dare I say phera was by far my most favorite back in the day. Size, strength, sides, had the best of every world for me.

I really miss those days! Take your pick of any compound at the local store for 29.99!

Alistair_

Awards
Dare I say phera was by far my most favorite back in the day. Size, strength, sides, had the best of every world for me.

I really miss those days! Take your pick of any compound at the local store for 29.99!
Yes, size and stength shoot up fast with 10mg 3 x a day spaced out. It also made me feel great on cycle while most gear makes me feel like crap other than test.

I don’t think Phera is any worse on the liver and lipids that other orals as well. My only good source that can get me Phera Plex, will only sell it by the kilo so I’m SOL for now.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll have to look up the specific compound but there are a couple reputable rc companies that sell what they say is injectable phera....

Alistair_

Awards
I'll have to look up the specific compound but there are a couple reputable rc companies that sell what they say is injectable phera....
I’ve seen injectable Desoxytestosterone. Note that is without the methyl group so it’s a completely different compound. Comparing it to Phera (DMT) is like comparing Dianabol to Boldenone

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see a bottle or two every now and then...but I still haven't tried it.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
This was my fav out of the big 3. CEL p-plex was delicious

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen injectable Desoxytestosterone. Note that is without the methyl group so it’s a completely different compound. Comparing it to Phera (DMT) is like comparing Dianabol to Boldenone
Yep, that's what I was thinking of...guess I was way off there.

And yea CEL P-Plex was where it was at!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Injectable Phera???? Where you say?!?!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Injectable Phera???? Where you say?!?!
As Alistair said - I was thinking of desoxytest which is unmethylated. Totally different compound just structurally very much the same.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One of the best if your goal is to bulk up and feel great doing it. If Dbol is the breakfast of Champions, then 30mg per day of phera is the lunch, snack and dinner of champions!!!!

Alistair_

Awards
One of the best if your goal is to bulk up and feel great doing it. If Dbol is the breakfast of Champions, then 30mg per day of phera is the lunch, snack and dinner of champions!!!!
Thank you for the great feedback, now what I can’t understand is why some sources don’t stock Phera. If I’m running a business I’m going to stock some very good but obscure compounds to get people to order from me to get the regular items as well like testosterone, nandrolone, masteron, etc. How many sources you see have the same old stuff.

Offering to sell a kilo isn’t going to work even if it was cheap. How you going to explain “person use” if your stuff gets flagged

Last edited:
Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some values of Epistane get converted into Phera in the system if I'm not wrong ? Is that what makes Epi so effective?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In for info on Phera

Loved this stuff

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never understood why some of these designers are so popular.

Are they so much better than the traditional medications like testosterone, nandrolone, primobolan?

or is it simply legality issue? Because i would argue they are more toxic than real steroid medications even when lefit steroid medications are used at supraphysiological doses.

I mean, there must be a reason why medical community adopted certain drugs and others never made it to the medicine market.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never understood why some of these designers are so popular.

Are they so much better than the traditional medications like testosterone, nandrolone, primobolan?

or is it simply legality issue? Because i would argue they are more toxic than real steroid medications even when lefit steroid medications are used at supraphysiological doses.

I mean, there must be a reason why medical community adopted certain drugs and others never made it to the medicine market.
P-plex is certainly illegal these days, but it's well known as being a very feel-good compound, and a highly effective bulker. Can't say that most orals make you feel as good as P-plex!!

I believe pheraplex was never adopted by the medical community due to it's effect on increased heart mass though. A very major possible side effect which people don't talk about very much here.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, in between sd and dbol without the terrible dbol bloat and harsh sd sides. Love the stuff!!! Main reason as of late, I’ve been recovering from a herniated disc and lost 70% strength in my left arm. Worked back up from light sets of 135 then eventually 225 for reps. After a Phera run a few months ago was almost back to full strength repping 315 for 10-12. Almost like it helped me heal in a short matter of time, who knows

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some values of Epistane get converted into Phera in the system if I'm not wrong ? Is that what makes Epi so effective?
Yeah i heard The 44 on swole say epistane degrades into phera over time. No idea if that's true or what time frame, someone chime in if you know about this or if it's b.s.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard this as well and if it does, it’s probably only a small amt so I highly doubt you would reap the benefits of Phera through epistane. Just take Phera :)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah i heard The 44 on swole say epistane degrades into phera over time. No idea if that's true or what time frame, someone chime in if you know about this or if it's b.s.
Dave Crosland said the same thing about epistane when left long enough converts to phera

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Increased heart mass on phera? I’m guessing much more so than other gear or it wouldn’t be worth mentioning, correct? I’ve been so between compounds lately that I haven’t stuck with damn near anything haha. Was thinking phera, primo, and 1-test.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Increased heart mass on phera? I’m guessing much more so than other gear or it wouldn’t be worth mentioning, correct? I’ve been so between compounds lately that I haven’t stuck with damn near anything haha. Was thinking phera, primo, and 1-test.
Yeah there was strong correlation with increased heart mass with phera, moreso than gear in general.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One or two runs won’t kill ya. 4 runs a yr then I’d be careful. There’s waaaay worse out there

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iirc the cycles with phera were 4-6 weeks max. Surely you wouldnt worry about increased heart mass if you did that a couple times??? Not speaking in fact here, just speculating. I ran it once back in the CEL days...I really miss that stuff.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iirc the cycles with phera were 4-6 weeks max. Surely you wouldnt worry about increased heart mass if you did that a couple times??? Not speaking in fact here, just speculating. I ran it once back in the CEL days...I really miss that stuff.
Thats the big question, and its difficult to get a real answer to. Cant just get routine, discreet bloodwork for this one.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats the big question, and its difficult to get a real answer to. Cant just get routine, discreet bloodwork for this one.
Yeah I’d be very interested in getting more info here as well.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder how a low dose of phera would work if already on low dose test or TRT. Like 10- 20mg a day? I wish I would have got some phera when predator had Nano phera liquid in stock

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’d be very interested in getting more info here as well.
Jump in if I'm wrong...but youd have to have a cardiologist do some testing pre and post cycle. Even then it would be anecdotal- just isnt realistic for a large number of guys doing that.

Wouldnt be as simple as ordering some blood tests online.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jump in if I'm wrong...but youd have to have a cardiologist do some testing pre and post cycle. Even then it would be anecdotal- just isnt realistic for a large number of guys doing that.

Wouldnt be as simple as ordering some blood tests online.
Yeah it’d be quite difficult to monitor and study.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder how a low dose of phera would work if already on low dose test or TRT. Like 10- 20mg a day? I wish I would have got some phera when predator had Nano phera liquid in stock
I've done this and it was great. I would dose pre-workout when I was powerlifting, and it really boosted my drive in the gym. Everyone in my lifting club said I was a beast, with endless energy. I'd do my routine lifts for the day, but would go like mad with the tire and prowler after, almost every session, just for the intensity, and then even bust out barbell complexes after all this.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've done this and it was great. I would dose pre-workout when I was powerlifting, and it really boosted my drive in the gym. Everyone in my lifting club said I was a beast, with endless energy. I'd do my routine lifts for the day, but would go like mad with the tire and prowler after, almost every session, just for the intensity, and then even bust out barbell complexes after all this.
Really? Id always thought phera was a good strength compound but one that would make endurance suffer.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Id always thought phera was a good strength compound but one that would make endurance suffer.
Either it was the drive it gave me to power through those workouts, or at a low dose, it's fine on endurance. But I noticed a big boost in drive and aggression in the gym, so I took my workouts much further. Keep in mind it was just 1 pill pre-workout.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P-plex was my very first cycle back in the day, and gave me a bit of gyno (wasn't too smart then, didn't run an AI), so just need to be aware that it's wet is all, and a slight increase in BP then you're good to go.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So was just looking through my stash of old PH's and found a brand new, vacuum sealed bottle of original AX Pheraplex; only problem is it expired in February 2009.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spy what’s your plan with it
I'll probably run it in 6 months or so; in the middle of a Dbol cycle atm....hopefully, I'll get something out of it seeing as how it's been vacuum sealed for years. :)

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
If there’s phera out there someone message me please!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s out there. It’s been on my sources list and I always consider getting it but have never tried it