Nipples very tender/Phera cycle

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just started a Phera Plex cycle(CEL). This is the 3rd day and my nipples are very tender. I noticed when I woke up and rolled over on my chest. I am taking Cycle Assist, hawthorne Berry,Fish oil and clean diet along with Dynatize Elite protein. Is thgere something I`m missing. I`ve dome Havoc and M Drol before with no sides except back/calf pumps and a little BP elevation. Serms are in place as usual as well as Post cycle. Maybe I need an AI? If so, can someone recommend a good one?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would wait a lil while before you rule out gyno, as phera does not aromatize into estrogen.... Or on paper, it really shouldnt... And it also should not increase prolactin levels. Do your nipples lactate? Are they real puffy and iritable, or are you being a little paranoid? If they are puffy you could try 400-600mg of V. b6, which is supposed to help with prolactin related gyno, that is, if you really have it. And if you feel you really need an AI, some transdermal formestane would be sufficient...

reptone

Awards
  • Established
No. Not being paranoid. They hurt. No lactation or puffiness, just a little pain. Like a black and blue bruise without the discoloration.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My man, that is rather odd, any tissue under the nipple?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
no. nothing weird except the pain. it only hurts if I touch it or roll over on it. If it was one side I would assume I banged into something and just don`t recall but it`s both sides. I`ll give it a week and see what`s what. I ordered some formestane anyway. Just to have around.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
and avoid playing or touching them as much as possible :)

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Go get an AI for sure man dont wait for it to get worse. . .

Tagio

Awards
take an AI, i actually take 25mg ATD with my phera and it helps minimize this side effect. I don't give a **** if the compound aromatizes or not, if i get estro sides i take an AI and it helps. good enough for me

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I might just give up on the Phera cycle and wait a few weeks and run M Drol again or one of the Purus products I have.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`ve decided to stop the Phera cycle. Nipples are really bothering me, very little strength gain, not much size and headaches. I guess Phera just isn`t for me. I`m not blaming the product. Not everything works for everyone. Anyone think I need more than OTC PCT for about 9 days of phera? I have Serms but do I really need them or just give it a week and see if this issue clears up? Opinions please.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you don't need much PCT at all, don't worry. I would go straight into the next cycle but that's just me :p

reptone

Awards
  • Established
you don't need much PCT at all, don't worry. I would go straight into the next cycle but that's just me :p
I considered that but I think I`ll wait for the pain to lessen a bit. Next cycle is........hmmmm. Something Epi, M Drol, H Drol? Nasty Mass or E pol? Or the ever popular Cynostane!!!!!!!!!!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
i had super sour left nipple after my last cycle and clomid pct.. i only did 50mg of clomid for 4 weeks guess i needed more..

the sore ness poped up about a month later but i started taken nova at 40mg a day for a week then 20mg a day for the next week just to be safe.. the pain cleared up almost 100% in about 4 or 5 days

It cleared up on it`s own. Then I tried Phera AGAIN and the same thing. I guess my body just doesn`t like this compound. Just my luck. I have 5 bottles in my stash!!!!!!!

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
It cleared up on it`s own. Then I tried Phera AGAIN and the same thing. I guess my body just doesn`t like this compound. Just my luck. I have 5 bottles in my stash!!!!!!!

What brand of Phera did you use? Did you get any gains or just sides?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tender nipples can be caused by very low oestrogen, mine have been on fire before when my e2 was crashed

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been so bored before that I scrolled into the abyss of dead threads and forgot I was even there, started responding to threads from 05. It happens to all of us at some point.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm just giving you a hard time brother. I love scrolling through the old threads. Lot's of good info.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just giving you a hard time brother. I love scrolling through the old threads. Lot's of good info.
There’s a thread with fueledpassion (one of the most experienced and knowledgeable members we’ve ever had) and several other old schoolers called replacement/alternative for Tren for a strength cycle. Something along those lines if you search for it, from 2015. I’ve referenced back to it for years, it’s got info on so many things, it’s 25 pages of solid info on aas, cutting drugs, strength drugs, competing, side effects, loads of good info. There’s been periods over the years where there’s a dozen plus guys with 10-20 years experience just giving gems of knowledge daily. I’d be fine with one day getting to the point where I’ve done and tried everything and can share it as openly as the old schoolers did with me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any thread with fueled was a good thread
He was a humble good dude too. He was like a pepper grinder of nuggets of knowledge on so much stuff. I saved a bunch of old threads to bring up to my trainer about tips and tricks on competing and prep drugs etc

Reactions: Nac
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s a thread with fueledpassion (one of the most experienced and knowledgeable members we’ve ever had) and several other old schoolers called replacement/alternative for Tren for a strength cycle. Something along those lines if you search for it, from 2015. I’ve referenced back to it for years, it’s got info on so many things, it’s 25 pages of solid info on aas, cutting drugs, strength drugs, competing, side effects, loads of good info. There’s been periods over the years where there’s a dozen plus guys with 10-20 years experience just giving gems of knowledge daily. I’d be fine with one day getting to the point where I’ve done and tried everything and can share it as openly as the old schoolers did with me.
I'll give that a look. Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He was a humble good dude too. He was like a pepper grinder of nuggets of knowledge on so much stuff. I saved a bunch of old threads to bring up to my trainer about tips and tricks on competing and prep drugs etc
Its strange and I want to resist the temptation to read into it, but his disappearance from here about a year ago (?) coincided with datbtrues "downfall" and disappearance elsewhere...were they the same dude? Or somehow related in business or whatever? I dunno...theres looooots of rumours about datbtrue (I forget his real name) now, and sites where he was once revered and held in high regard his name is mud.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its strange and I want to resist the temptation to read into it, but his disappearance from here about a year ago (?) coincided with datbtrues "downfall" and disappearance elsewhere...were they the same dude? Or somehow related in business or whatever? I dunno...theres looooots of rumours about datbtrue (I forget his real name) now, and sites where he was once revered and held in high regard his name is mud.
You really never know. My instinct tells me no, because there was a long period of time where fueled refused to do anything illegal, so like years he could only use legal injectables and whatever he could get a script for. He was a very strong person of faith and it’s hard to fake ideals like that. But who even knows if he wasn’t at all like how he said he was, and into all sorts of grimey stuff. I just forget about people until they come back. It’s easy to get too busy for this forum. Ricky Blobby’s still posting on fb but haven’t heard a peep on here. Maybe people move on.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You really never know. My instinct tells me no, because there was a long period of time where fueled refused to do anything illegal, so like years he could only use legal injectables and whatever he could get a script for. He was a very strong person of faith and it’s hard to fake ideals like that. But who even knows if he wasn’t at all like how he said he was, and into all sorts of grimey stuff. I just forget about people until they come back. It’s easy to get too busy for this forum. Ricky Blobby’s still posting on fb but haven’t heard a peep on here. Maybe people move on.
Yeah... I kept thinking that RB might chime in on the hair transplant thread. ....

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm checking that out, good tip matthersby