Nimbus Nutrition's Who Wants to be a Writer Contest.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read on to learn how:

Research Article Writer- A contest to find the best research articles on Nimbus Nutrition Products. We want to start getting research articles to display on boards and the website, kinda like they have on BB.com and 1fast400. It can be on the following ingredients and products:
Poseidon
Abyss
Swell
Blast
Methylcobalamin
Inositol
Carnitine
Tryptophan
GABA
Phenibut
BCAAs
Any 3 - 5 ingredient combinations in any of our products (this would be a great one)
Piperine
Biotin/Leucine
Leucine
Citrulline Malate
Beta-Alanine
Lysine
Serine
Orthinine
Protease enzymes

Everything must be original and have all sources sited. They are to submit them to [email protected]. Any materials submitted are the property of Nimbus Nutrition and cannot be used by anyone else on any other website or board without permission from myself. The author will be listed as the originator of the intelectual property, and will be named wherever the article is posted. Prizes for the winning articles will be Product allotment, T-shirts, possibly cash contract to write more articles for Nimbus. Any questions on contests can be sent to [email protected]

Here is what we are thinking:

Any article accepted to be used on AM forum or any other forum will get 1 free NN product
Any article used on the website and forum will get a choice of 2 NN Products
Any Article used on the website, forum and major publication will receive 1 of each NN Product.
Grand Prize - A cash contract with Nimbus Nutrition to write articles and research new potential products. They would receive cash and or product allotment on a per article basis as well as paid access to several online research sites. There may be more than one Grand Prize winner.

Here are some rules for the articles

All credit for published articles will be given to original author, but actual article becomes property of NNLLC once submitted.
There is no limit to how many articles can be submitted
The articles are to contain factual information that can be found and must be sited.
These are not advertisments, they should not contain any hype, false or exaggerated statements or puffery.
Articles should be non-biased
Articles can contain scientific information, but should be understood fully by any layman.
General single chemical articles should be between 500 and 1000 words.
NN Product or combo-chemical articles can exceed 1000 words
For examples please refer to BB.com and Bulk Nutrition. They have several articles that are well written and non biased.

Let us know what you think. We really need some research articles to validate or products and position in the industry.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
saaaaweeeeet! I'm going to have to sharpen some pencils!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Read on to learn how:

Research Article Writer- A contest to find the best research articles on Nimbus Nutrition Products. We want to start getting research articles to display on boards and the website, kinda like they have on BB.com and 1fast400. It can be on the following ingredients and products:
Poseidon
Abyss
Swell
Blast
Methylcobalamin
Inositol
Carnitine
Tryptophan
GABA
Phenibut
BCAAs
Any 3 - 5 ingredient combinations in any of our products (this would be a great one)
Piperine
Biotin/Leucine
Leucine
Citrulline Malate
Beta-Alanine
Lysine
Serine
Orthinine
Protease enzymes

Everything must be original and have all sources sited. They are to submit them to [email protected]. Any materials submitted are the property of Nimbus Nutrition and cannot be used by anyone else on any other website or board without permission from myself. The author will be listed as the originator of the intelectual property, and will be named wherever the article is posted. Prizes for the winning articles will be Product allotment, T-shirts, possibly cash contract to write more articles for Nimbus. Any questions on contests can be sent to [email protected]

Here is what we are thinking:

Any article accepted to be used on AM forum or any other forum will get 1 free NN product
Any article used on the website and forum will get a choice of 2 NN Products
Any Article used on the website, forum and major publication will receive 1 of each NN Product.
Grand Prize - A cash contract with Nimbus Nutrition to write articles and research new potential products. They would receive cash and or product allotment on a per article basis as well as paid access to several online research sites. There may be more than one Grand Prize winner.

Here are some rules for the articles

All credit for published articles will be given to original author, but actual article becomes property of NNLLC once submitted.
There is no limit to how many articles can be submitted
The articles are to contain factual information that can be found and must be sited.
These are not advertisments, they should not contain any hype, false or exaggerated statements or puffery.
Articles should be non-biased
Articles can contain scientific information, but should be understood fully by any layman.
General single chemical articles should be between 500 and 1000 words.
NN Product or combo-chemical articles can exceed 1000 words
For examples please refer to BB.com and Bulk Nutrition. They have several articles that are well written and non biased.

Let us know what you think. We really need some research articles to validate or products and position in the industry.
Jump on this guys! It's a great way to win free product and get your abilities nationally noticed! :thumbsup:

Workin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep forgetting to finish my edits on the first one and get working on the second. thanks for reminding me :D

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I do enjoy writing, and I'm in the middle of nowhere.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear guys. Let's keep'em rolling in....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking at any timelines for submissions?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh dang, strategic stepping in, there goes my shot ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it easy, Easy! I am completely harmless and pose no danger whatever :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i suppose this contest requires some thought process, damn better luck next time.:lol:btw poseidon works great in winter too.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
i suppose this contest requires some thought process, damn better luck next time.:lol:btw poseidon works great in winter too.
lol! Glad to hear it bigT! ;)

Workin

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im in i like to write but i will be heavily suing spell check lol, my english isnt too good

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
sent mine in.. hope you guys got it okay :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be all over this, if two thirty page dissertations weren't all over me in the past two weeks.

:(

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would be all over this, if two thirty page dissertations weren't all over me in the past two weeks.

You would have plenty of time if you reduced your forum pompacity by a mere 34.6%. :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tell me about it. End of the semester blues is a contagious disease.:sick:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thought I'd bump this so nimbus hopefully gets some more articles submitted (that and to remind myself again to revise what I wrote ;))

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to figure a way to squeak out a 2-3 hour span where I have nothing else to do to work on another one

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep is the only way CNS regenerates. then again since I hurt my wrist i'm only doing cardio this week, hmmm