Nimbus Nutrition Blast Samples

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
I happen to have some Blast samples lying around and figured I'd send some out.
I'm looking for 5 people that would be interested in trying Blast. I prefer that these samples be used during cardio, work, or general use. Blast is considered a "Pre-Workout" product, but IMO it's better suited as a energy drink replacement, work, or cardio sessions supplement.

Requirements:
  • US Only
  • 18+ Only
  • Must post a review of the product used on Anabolic Minds and on our Facebook page
  • Be honest
Tell me why I should choose you...and in what scenario would you be using this product.

I will pick winners mid week and send these out by Friday.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well I throw my name in. I use poseidon through out the day now. I run a construction company plus farm, so my body takes a beating and I get really worn down. I dont like to rely on stims to carry me through the day, so something more natural would be nice

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
22, 247 pounds at 6 ft. Powerlifter... Love that extra boost and would love to try your product. Would use it during my next fight :)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Im in. Interested in giving it a try and seeing how it compares to other PWO/enery boosters currently on the market.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a big fan of Blast a few years back. I always liked to mix it with my BCAAs. In the past, I used it throughout the day to help with re-hydration from working outside as well as for an added boost in energy during times of restricted calories/carbs (hence, taken with BCAAs). Right now I could use Blast during my morning fasted cardio, too.

I live in Central Florida and work at a treatment plant. This means that I spend a lot of my time outside. A lot of this time is spent doing manual labor while wearing Dickies pants. I sweat A LOT and will definitely benefit from the Poseidon Complex.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
count me in too, hella interested, nimbustim. meet all requirements and will post review here on AM if selected. thank you.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
pnut143

pnut143

Awards
I haven't tried blast before but would love to give an honest review.

I am currently doing 45min of fasted cardio in the morning with 5g leucine and 100mg caffeine. Even at low intensity, I find the last 15-20 min can be brutal.

I really would like to see if blast could give me the extra boost I needed. What I like about blast is that it is more like an "energy drink" and appears to give good energy without being over-stimmed. The last thing I would want is to crash 3 hours after I workout which is why I think Blast would get me through my morning routine with a clean feeling. I also like that it has 750mg Vitamin C which would be great for cortisol control during cardio.

blast.png

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I'm interested in giving this a try. I'll follow up with a good honest review. I've used a lot of preworkout products in the past to compare it to. I'm a college student I train Fasted with cardio on the weekends and hit the weights 5x a week.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I would love to give my reviews on new samples. keep me in mind thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im def. interested, if all goes well i can get some for my store stock.

i would be using as a pre/intra with bcaa's, i feel my reviews are honest and to the point but i dont think im any better than the next guy, good luck to everyone!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
has this been closed?