Nimbus Nutrition Blast, Buy 1 Get 1 Free! (.23 cents a serving)

tims03redfire

Awards
Nimbus Nutrition Blast
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale

150 servings for 34.95 is an absolute steal!!!

Get in on this while its still available guys!

tims03redfire

Awards
Some Reviews:

Blast:First Impressions
I took 1scoop in about 20oz of water, about 1/2 hour pre workout.
The taste:barely there. vaguely citrus.
It gave a very good clean energy.
It gave me the BEST mental focus of any energy supp I've tried. I'm not sure how they did it, but it's like mental blinders.

I'm a big time lover of energy drinks, and this beats them ALL hands down. I should know, I have several 4-packs of Red Bull in the fridge as we speak. Nimbus, you ruined energy drinks in a can for me, as none of them match up. Thanks guys ;)
Nimbus Blast

Been a fan of the Poseidon complex for a while and after reading some reviews I thought I would give it a try. Here's my take on it.

Taste

8/10. Not bad. Not a strong flavour, much like a weak lemon barley without the sweetness. I have this straight often in minimal water and am happy to either shoot it or sip it in a larger amount of water. It is worth noting that it can be added to other supps without fear of it overpowering other flavours.

Ingredients

N/A I guess this is for others to decide. Like I say I am a fan of the Poseidon complex and as such believe this has a lot to do with the positive effects of this product. In reality I do not know enough about the other ingredients to give a credible breakdown of the formula.

Effects

9/10. Very clean and refreshing energy. Great for maintaining focus and concentration and clearing the head. It is quite a subtle supplement so don't expect any frothing at the mouth crazy energy. Often I will take it and rather than feel the sudden rush of blood, I will simply notice a gentle uplift and that 3 hours later I am not fatigued when usually I would be.

I use 2 scoops pre workout if my a** is dragging and find I have good energy and motivation without the heart rate going all over the place. One ( rarely two scoops ) at work gives me a nice lift and clears the head ( I work 12 hour day and night shifts).

I do find it is good for the around the 5 hours it states on the tub.

Please note: NO CRASH WHATSOEVER

Other Thoughts and Observations

All around a great purchase. It comes in a small tub packed to the brim with powder and this seems to last me forever ( been over three months I think now ). As such is very cost effective.

I have stated elsewhere that the stim junkies out there may be disappointed somewhat if they are taking it pre workout. It most likely will not pack the punch they are after. I do however feel that Blast has a wide variety of other applications that may be overlooked e.g; Work- clears the head, refreshes and helps concentration, Going out and when feeling lethargic or unmotivated- nice clean lift, hydration ( Poseidon Complex ) can't hurt.

I do mostly gymnastic / body weight training and find this an ideal stim for me ( don't want heart rate going nuts ). I have also read that stacking Blast with other pre workout stims has yielded great results.

All round - very satisfied with this product and will buy again

For what it's worth...Hope this helps someone.

Cheers!
Ok, a sample is not exactly a ton to do a serious review, but I got one of Blast in my last NP order and tried it today. I didn't take any pre-workout RPM (although I did still have leviathan, but I usually take both, and sometimes a pre-workout stim drink too). Blast seemed to work out really well as a pre/peri workout drink. I'm currently doing GBC, which is arguably one of the most straining workout schemes on your CNS. I felt nice energy throughout the workout, plus recovery was fast between sets + supersets. I had enough whoomph left in me at the end to do an extra 20 min of cardio, which is rare. Never really felt speedy, I just felt good.

BTW, I mixed it with hawaiian punch wild purple smash just for prld2gr8ns. It did taste a little odd, but was ok.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you do the math, that's almost 150 servings of Poseidon. The 450g Container of Poseidon has 90 servings for $30... although the Blast Poseidon is a bit lower in certain minerals.

tims03redfire

Awards
If you do the math, that's almost 150 servings of Poseidon. The 450g Container of Poseidon has 90 servings for $30... although the Blast Poseidon is a bit lower in certain minerals.
Yeah this is a GREAT deal that everyone should jump on!

:shocked: