Nicksox Ups His Test With Formutech!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, big thanks to Formutech for giving me the chance to log Test-RX! I've run a good number of test boosters in my day and am very excited to see what this can do as Test-RX has an amazing profile. I'm currently 219 lbs and pretty much in a recomp, pretty much eating a bit above maintenance and working out hard. I'm on my second week of PRRS after taking a few weeks of light duty after running PH3.
Took my first two doses today, one AM pre workout and the other around dinner time. Nothing of note to report yet but will be updating close to daily. One thing of note the pills are pretty big and don't taste good so I just wash them down immediately. Thanks for following along and looking forward to the next 30 days!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2.
So today is my second day of Test- Rx took my first dose at 6am before working out and second at 8am before work. Still not 100% sure best timing for second dose so if anyone has a good recommendation I'm all ears. Nothing noticeable yet besides my hunger. Nothing has changed besides adding this into the mix and I don't think I've been full since I've started, haha. Today was back day for the rep range week, felt good, had good energy and focus for sure.

PRRS Rep Range Back day (2 seconds on negative portion of lift and 1 second hold at contraction)
deads 3x6
wide grip pulldown 3x8
seated row 3x10
standing pulldowns 3x10
back flyes 3x10
Finished off with a mile of cardio and feeling good! Tomorrow is arms day.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome start man, I'll be in to follow!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Will have today's workout up in a bit, but wanted to get some pics of my starting point up. Taken upon waking this morning

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looking at those on a comp, I'm not that orange I swear, haha. So today is day 3 and nothing big to report yet, feeling great though. I have been peeing alot more than normal, could this attribute to that? Had a good workout this morning and going to play some softball this evening, so looking forward to that!

PRRS Arms (2 seconds on negative portion of lift and 1 second hold at contraction)
db curls 3x6
hammer curls 2x8
wide grip cable curls 2x10
skullcrushers 3x6
rope tricep 2x8
reverse grip single arm tricep 2x8
finished with ten mins cardio, and will get a bunch in at softball.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day four, not much going today, just took my doses and did 20 mins of cardio. Had some great softball last night, hit a grand slam! Almost had another bomb but hit the fence. Starting to notice a bit of a libido increase and still peeing a lot.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
G g grand slam is solid. Keep it coming

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 and feeling great! Had a good fathers day with a bunch of food, and managed not to blow up in weight at all. Still right where I started but feeling more full, and looking leaner. A good combo for me! Libido is definitely up, and felt amazing at the gym today, energy and strength for days. Endurance is markedly up as well. Enjoying the run!

PRRS Shock week chest
Superset DB flat bench/DB incline bench 2x10
Superset dips/laying overhead DB chest (not 100% what the exercise is, lol) 2x10
dropset chest flyes 8x10x12
dropset hammer machine bench 8x10x12
Added some ab work and a mile of cardio on the end. Feeling good!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout which will update a bit later but have a question. I have had a few knee surgeries so am used to my knees getting sore and such but it's been pretty bad since starting this run. Is this a common occurrence running this or should I look elsewhere into the pain?

Bradftw

Awards
Had a good workout which will update a bit later but have a question. I have had a few knee surgeries so am used to my knees getting sore and such but it's been pretty bad since starting this run. Is this a common occurrence running this or should I look elsewhere into the pain?
It may have something to do with the Epiandro dose. It works as an aromatase inhibitor which comes with 'drying out' effect which can cause joint discomfort. I thought that was with higher doses of epiandro though. Only ingredient in the profile that i could see leading to that problem. Maybe someone else can confirm.

Still would like to know the epiandro dosage in Test-Rx though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was thinking it is. Erase used to do the same thing to me along with the original alphamax

Bradftw

Awards
That's what I was thinking it is. Erase used to do the same thing to me along with the original alphamax
Yea just try upping the fish oil or adding a joint support product if you dont already have one. Seems to work for most people but some people still complain with arimistane at 50mg's < even with joint supps. Not sure if epiandro would be harder than arimistane on the joints though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I already take fish oil and glucosamine on the regular since I need all the help I can get with the ol joints

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7
Rolling right along now. As mentioned earlier, starting to get some joint discomfort in my knees, but not terrible yet. Was able to squat today so that's good! Libido up as well, definitely leaning out already which is awesome.

PRRS legs/shoulders
superset squats/calf raises 2x10
superset leg extensions/curls 2x10
superset db shoulder press/face pulls 2x10
superset lateral raises/front raises 2x10
finished off with some PT style shoulder stuff and a mile of incline walking.

Softball tonight!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yea just try upping the fish oil or adding a joint support product if you dont already have one. Seems to work for most people but some people still complain with arimistane at 50mg's < even with joint supps. Not sure if epiandro would be harder than arimistane on the joints though.
Wut m8?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Day 7
Rolling right along now. As mentioned earlier, starting to get some joint discomfort in my knees, but not terrible yet. Was able to squat today so that's good! Libido up as well, definitely leaning out already which is awesome.

PRRS legs/shoulders
superset squats/calf raises 2x10
superset leg extensions/curls 2x10
superset db shoulder press/face pulls 2x10
superset lateral raises/front raises 2x10
finished off with some PT style shoulder stuff and a mile of incline walking.

Softball tonight!
Good job Nick !!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day from the gym, definitely got a sweat going last night though! Humid as hell for softball. Had some great games though, ended up hitting a game winning 3 run home run in the first game so that was awesome, and played a solid short stop. Gotta love it! My hunger has been up alot lately, and libido still rocking.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Late but in!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This hunger though! Insatiable for sure. Put on a lb since starting, while looking leaner in the mirror so far so that's awesome. Knee discomfort is annoying but not bad enough to keep me from doing anything. Heading out of town for the weekend tomorrow after my workout, will try to get a few updates in. Going to the College World Series tomorrow evening.

PRRS Back
Superset Deads/Tbar row 2x10
Superset wide grip pulldowns/seated row 2x10
dropset back flyes 8/10/12
dropset wide grip standing pushdown 8/10/12
Did some abs and a mile on the elliptical.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hmm the joint pain is interesting. Have you changed anything else lately?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't made any changes, just added the test-Rx. That said I have had four knee surgeries, they ha e just been feeling great lately

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for this...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates, was out of town with the fam! Had some good quality time and got to catch a game of the college World Series. Still feeling good on test rx. Libido is way up and looking lean. Next week (tomorrow) starts power week so looking forward to seeing how strength is. I noticed good endurance while doing the super sets last week

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wondered what happened to you..

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I did say I was gonna be gone for the weekend, haha. But yep, back now and ready to keep kicking butt. I did get an arm workout in on Friday am before we left, holy pumps batman.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice work in here!!!!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So any worries about strength being down were quickly squashed today! Epic chest workout. So backstory, I ran PH3 for three months until about 6 weeks ago and my numbers were higher than ever, but I was pretty worn down so took it easy for a few weeks and did kind of a deload until starting PRRS up. So I was worried that time off from hitting it hard would hurt, but no sir. Numbers were great today and I felt like a beast, seriously this testrx really put blinders on me and I felt amazing. Also, was out of town over the weekend but continued dosing. So I walked a bunch but no other workouts, had some greasy stadium food and beers, came back looking leaner today and actually down to 218! Will try to post a halfway pic tomorrow, but really starting to shine now, really wish I could afford a second bottle ATM!!

PRRS Power week
BB bench 3x5
incline bb 3x5
dips 3x6
BB laying overhead chest thingy, lol 3x6
chest flyes 3x6
hammer strength bench 3x6 with pause at topo
Abs and 10 mins cardio

Still feel like a beast two hours later!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be great for coming off cycle. Depending on what was run for how long a transition into Test RX seems ideal. Watching this one very closely.

Glad to hear the numbers are going up and everything is going well. Keep at it man!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I've never ran a cycle or anything. Was referring to My workout program, ph3

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking out loud, not referring to you nicks ?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Well I did say I was gonna be gone for the weekend, haha. But yep, back now and ready to keep kicking butt. I did get an arm workout in on Friday am before we left, holy pumps batman.
Sorry...I guess I don't read so well

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good, lol. It's nice to be missed, haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day, another good workout! Feeling great lately, also getting a few chest pimples, been awhile since I've had those! Knees not quite as sore and did some heavy squats today, so that's good! Have some nice DOMS in my chest today after yesterday.

PRRS power legs and shoulders
Squats 3x4
calf raises alot
extension 3x5
curls 3x5
Shoulder press 3x5
shoulder row bb 3x5
face pulls 3x5
shoulder rehab type exercises.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Late to the party, but made it

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had an off day today but still did some cardio! Feeling good and had some more good games last night. Championship week next week

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ho man, felt like a beast for the power back workout today! Nothing else new to report really, libido still up, still a little chest acne. Strength is on point and agression in the gym is great too.

PRRS power back
deads 3x5
pullups til failure twice
standing tbar row 3x5
seated row 3x6
bent over db row 3x5
straight arm pulldown
kettlebell swings
farmers walks
finished up with 5 minutes rowing machine. Walked out of that place feeling like a boss.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ho man, felt like a beast for the power back workout today! Nothing else new to report really, libido still up, still a little chest acne. Strength is on point and agression in the gym is great too.

PRRS power back
deads 3x5
pullups til failure twice
standing tbar row 3x5
seated row 3x6
bent over db row 3x5
straight arm pulldown
kettlebell swings
farmers walks
finished up with 5 minutes rowing machine. Walked out of that place feeling like a boss.

HELL YEAH!!!! I love doing the boss walk out of the gym after a great workout!!! Great job

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day, another good workout! Really noticing more muscle fullness now and more vascularity, pretty fun!
PRRS power arms
db curl 3x5
hammer curl 3x5
wide grip cable curl 3x5
wide grip tricep pushdown 3x5
reverse grip single arm tricep 3x5
overhead rope tricep 3x5
ten mins alternate walk flat/walk fall incline

Feeling good!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I really need to get me a bottle

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day, ran camera for a concert though so that's cool. Ended up going in today to get my chest workout in for the week since it's closed tomorrow. Still feeling good, libido is quite high and the wife has been on board so that's cool, haha. Continuing to get more vascular, and hunger has been through the roof.
PRRS rep range
Bob bench 3x7
Incline be 3x10
Dips 3x15
High and low angle cable crossovers 2x15
Cheat flys 2x15
Ab work and shot hoops for 15 mins for cardio

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So forgot to throw up the midway photo but this is pretty close. Pictures don't do it justice but I'm currently leaner and thicker if that makes sense, haha. Feeling great. Happy 4th!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today, recovering a bit from our 4th of July party! Last regular season game of softball tonight and back at it tomorrow.