NickSox Lights The AmentoFuse

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to GNO and everyone over at OL for giving me the chance to be one of the first to try their new Amento product, Amentofuse! I got an unlabled sample tub of pills, looks to be about two weeks worth at 1 pill a day and will be updating probably daily here with my thoughts. I am on my third week of PH3, which is a pretty intense workout plan so need all the help I can get.

Today was my first day on, woke up at 6am, popped my first pill and chased it with my PWO and off to the gym I went. Not too much to report today, although I did have better focus than I have with just my pre lately, and have not crashed while keeping energy levels up. I weighed in at 219 today and will update that as well as we go along here.

PH3 day 16
Incline DB Bench 2x8
Lat Pull down 3x8
Tbar Row 2x8
Seated Military Press 2x7
EZ bar curl 5x6
machine curl 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs in between
skullcrushers 5x7
wide grip press down 20, 10, 10, 10
10 mins on the bike

I follow this program to the T and so far it's been kicking my butt, in a good way. Looking forward to the next few weeks with AmentoFuse!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to GNO and everyone over at OL for giving me the chance to be one of the first to try their new Amento product, Amentofuse! I got an unlabled sample tub of pills, looks to be about two weeks worth at 1 pill a day and will be updating probably daily here with my thoughts. I am on my third week of PH3, which is a pretty intense workout plan so need all the help I can get.

Today was my first day on, woke up at 6am, popped my first pill and chased it with my PWO and off to the gym I went. Not too much to report today, although I did have better focus than I have with just my pre lately, and have not crashed while keeping energy levels up. I weighed in at 219 today and will update that as well as we go along here.

PH3 day 16
Incline DB Bench 2x8
Lat Pull down 3x8
Tbar Row 2x8
Seated Military Press 2x7
EZ bar curl 5x6
machine curl 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs in between
skullcrushers 5x7
wide grip press down 20, 10, 10, 10
10 mins on the bike

I follow this program to the T and so far it's been kicking my butt, in a good way. Looking forward to the next few weeks with AmentoFuse!
subbed!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Very interested in a good amento product. Also interested to see a ph3 log. Win, win.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome all! Next dose 6am

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubts here that this will be a winner ... In for proof :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day two! Popped my amentofuse at 6am and chased it with my PWO and off to the gym I went. So more pronounced effects today, had amazing focus and clarity in the gym, very noticeable. I got minimal mood improvement with my previous experiences but so far today it is very pronounced. My wife even mentioned that I was extra peppy and goofy this morning when I got back. And here about 3 hours later at work, still feeling very alert and ready to go. So far so good, really looking forward to seeing how this will help with strength in the next few weeks too!

PH3 Day 17
Squat 4x7
BB bench 4x7
leg extension 2x10
leg curl 2x10
calf Raise 5x10
one mile fast pace on the elliptical. Feeling good!

Also feel free to ask any questions about my run if you're curious about any aspect of my run.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day from the gym and much needed! Took my dose today with some coffee and feeling good! So woke up this morning feeling and looking really lean, so much that my wife said she's never seen my abs like this, haha. So good motivation and feeling good!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
Back at the gym today! So this is my third week into the PH3 and normally by this time of the week I'm pretty spent. But today I felt great, and was able to push out a few extra reps for my rep test and will be increasing my weight again next week. I popped my pill at 6 with my PWO and hit the gym. Tunnel vision for sure, felt really really good. Had a great workout and feeling great. One thing I've noticed is an increase in bowel movements, nothing terrible but definitely going more often.
PH3 Day 19
Deadlift 3x4 1x7 (rep test on last)
Bench 3x5 1x8 (rep test on last)
Pec Fly machine 2x15
Wide Grip Pulldown 2x15
seated row 2x15
lateral raise 2x15
hammer curls 3x15
machine curls 30, 15, 15, 15 30 secs in between
rope extension 3x15
wide grip extension 30,15, 15, 15 30 seconds in between.

Was swollen up beyond belief walking out of the gym. Still feeling and looking very full

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 Good ol leg day on a Saturday! Worked a 15 hour day yesterday but was still in the gym by 8, feeling good. Nothing really new to report, still had great focus which was nice since I was a little tired going in. I feel my endurance is starting to improve as well, next week will be a big test with that as it's the last week of accumulation phase for PH3. Was able to push through with 4 extra reps on my last squat set so am increasing weights 1.5% for squat next week as well.

PH3 Day 20
Squats 4x5 1x9
Extensions 30, 15, 15, 15 30 seconds resd
curls 30, 15, 15, 15 30 seconds rest in between
calr raises 30, 15, 15, 15 30 secons rest in between
15 minutes elliptical. Tomorrow is off day! will still be taking amentofuse upon waking.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following along. Very nice to see this working acutely!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a question, do you have an idea of body fat? I'll be curious if you notice any effects on vascularity (why I asked about BF) or pump effects, or perhaps other PDE5 related effects as well.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Just a question, do you have an idea of body fat? I'll be curious if you notice any effects on vascularity (why I asked about BF) or pump effects, or perhaps other PDE5 related effects as well.
This is an e****lent question. In for answer.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say I'm between 15 and 20. Even at lower bf I've never been terribly vascular but am starting to see them more in forearms and chest. Definitely noticing pump effects from this though. After my workout Friday I was pumped literally all day, muscles have felt consistently fuller as well.

onder18

onder18

Awards
I actually use amento consistently before my workouts. I'm a big fan of Olympus labs so I definitely am interested in this. Will be purchasing when it is released.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, day 7 in the books! Took my dose yesterday after a long night saturday, definitely an off day from the gym, haha. So woke up at 6 this morning and was still quite tired from the weekend, but manned up and went for it. I must say that I didn't think I would have the energy but I really felt good after I got my first set of squats in. Weights went up as prescribed this week, and even though I started out tired, I pushed through the increased weight and feel awesome. After a full week of this I can really feel like my strength is increasing, albeit also from my workouts, but I must say that the difference between today and my first day are quite impressive. Liking what I'm getting from Amentofuse alot so far.

PH3 Day 22 81.5% of max
Squat 4x4
Bench 4x4
Deadlift 2x4
ten minutes bike to finish off. Have 11 exercises to do tomorrow, gonna need all the help I can get!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, day 7 in the books! Took my dose yesterday after a long night saturday, definitely an off day from the gym, haha. So woke up at 6 this morning and was still quite tired from the weekend, but manned up and went for it. I must say that I didn't think I would have the energy but I really felt good after I got my first set of squats in. Weights went up as prescribed this week, and even though I started out tired, I pushed through the increased weight and feel awesome. After a full week of this I can really feel like my strength is increasing, albeit also from my workouts, but I must say that the difference between today and my first day are quite impressive. Liking what I'm getting from Amentofuse alot so far.

PH3 Day 22 81.5% of max
Squat 4x4
Bench 4x4
Deadlift 2x4
ten minutes bike to finish off. Have 11 exercises to do tomorrow, gonna need all the help I can get!
Hell yeah! The rabbit data don't lie just needed a FUSE ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 here and holy hell this morning was a tough one, but a good one! Not much new to report, was still feeling pretty tired at 545 this morning before my workout but was back in the zone right away, really digging the mental aspect I'm getting from Amentofuse.
Today was an accesory day with a ton of movements, and tomorrow is the big 3 again, so hoping for some help in the recovery dept, and have seeemed to be getting it so far.
ph3 day 23
leg extension 2x10
leg curl 2x10
calf raise 4x8
Incline bb bench 2x8
wide grip pulldown 3x8
tbar row 2x8
seated military press 2x7
EZ bar curl 5x6
Machine preacher curl 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs in between each
skull crushers 5x6
tricep pushdowns 20, 10, 10, 10 30 sec in between
10 minutes elliptical.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 here and holy hell this morning was a tough one, but a good one! Not much new to report, was still feeling pretty tired at 545 this morning before my workout but was back in the zone right away, really digging the mental aspect I'm getting from Amentofuse.
Today was an accesory day with a ton of movements, and tomorrow is the big 3 again, so hoping for some help in the recovery dept, and have seeemed to be getting it so far.
ph3 day 23
leg extension 2x10
leg curl 2x10
calf raise 4x8
Incline bb bench 2x8
wide grip pulldown 3x8
tbar row 2x8
EZ bar curl 5x6
Machine preacher curl 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs in between each
skull crushers 5x6
tricep pushdowns 20, 10, 10, 10 30 sec in between
10 minutes elliptical.
Nice, keep it going bro ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling good! Not gonna lie, I'm a pretty positive person in general but I have started noticing my mood improving in general. Days have been going by quick and haven't really gotten annoyed with anything which is rare when working with clients, haha. Nothing earth shattering in terms of improvement but it is noticeable. Today was the big three and kind of light as Saturday is the big test day to get to the next phase of PH3, will be max repping the big 3 with 87%? ish of max. So next two days are off from lifting per the program, but I will be hitting up one of the days for some cardio.

Ph3 day 24
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
DL 2x5

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today and tomorrow are off days to gear up for Saturday, but I was feeling a bit under the weather so decided to go sweat it out a bit with some cardio. So had good endurance for that, other than being not 100%, still feeling pretty good if that makes sense, lol. Other than that, business as usual!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day today, much needed! Nothing new to report, feeling much better today just a bit of a cough. Excited to hit up test day tomorrow morning! Then right after going to my 2 1/2 year olds first swimming lesson, then sisters wedding reception tomorrow night. That's what I call a busy Saturday!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test day! Killed it this morning. Had to do AMRAP on the big 3 with 85% of 1Rm. The goal is to get to five reps on two of the three to move on. Pleased to report I doubled that on all but dead lifts which I got 9. So I get to add 3% to my lifts and start next phase on Monday. So far with Amentofuse the biggest thing I notice is some mood enhancement and laser focus. My recovery has been improving as well, I think it's been helping with strength as my numbers are up but that is also due to the split I'm on. At the right price point I would take this daily for the mood/focus alone

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it today, wasn't feeling the greatest yesterday but it was an off day so no worries there. Still took amentofuse though. Today was a quick one in the gym, just the big 3 at a lighter weight, the calm before the storm. Still all good with amentofuse, nothing new to report. It is nice though that the mood/focus improvements have not spiked, still the same strength/length.

Ph3 75% of Max
Squat 3x8
Bench 3x8
DL 2x7
15 mins cardio.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good one today, took amentofuse with my pwo as usual at 6am and was feeling great as soon as I did my first lift. That's the trend of this log I think, feeling good. Someone asked about vascularity earlier, and it's getting more pronounced now as I lean out. Had a bunch I hadn't really noticed today doing arms, good stuff.
PH3 Day 30
Inclind DB bench 2x8
Wide Grip Pulldown 3x6
seated row 2x7
DB curl 4x6
machine preacher 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs rest
skullcrushers 4x6
wide grip tricep 20, 10, 10, 10 30 seconds rest
15 minutes basketball
feeling great!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's so lonely in here :) Still doing work though. Had a good leg workout today, another small thing of note, I always workout around 6am and normally have a hard time getting out of bed. Since I've been taking Amentofuse I just roll right out and get to work. Endurance was there today for sure, still feeling great.
Squat 3x6 80% 1RM
Bench 3x6 80% 1RM
leg extension 2x8
leg curl 2x8
calf raises 4x10
15 mins cardio and various ab stuff

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
It's so lonely in here :) Still doing work though. Had a good leg workout today, another small thing of note, I always workout around 6am and normally have a hard time getting out of bed. Since I've been taking Amentofuse I just roll right out and get to work. Endurance was there today for sure, still feeling great.
Squat 3x6 80% 1RM
Bench 3x6 80% 1RM
leg extension 2x8
leg curl 2x8
calf raises 4x10
15 mins cardio and various ab stuff
Keep going bro, Amento is the **** ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost at the end of my run, and am quite happy with the results. Today was a big day at the gym have been killing it lately and not feeling tired or like I can't push through, keep getting stronger! I wish I wasn't almost out, at the right price point I will absolutely be taking this daily.
PH3 day 33
Deadlifft 85% max 4x3
Bench 85% max 4x4
Pec fly 2x15
wide grip pulldown 2x15
tbar row 2x15
lateral raise 2x12
hammer curl 4x12
preacher curls 30, 15, 15, 15 only 30 secs in between sets
rope tricep extensions 4x12
wide grip tricep 30, 15, 15, 15 30 sec in between
Shot hoops for 10 min. Quite poorly as I had an absolute killer pump!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost at the end of my run, and am quite happy with the results. Today was a big day at the gym have been killing it lately and not feeling tired or like I can't push through, keep getting stronger! I wish I wasn't almost out, at the right price point I will absolutely be taking this daily.
PH3 day 33
Deadlifft 85% max 4x3
Bench 85% max 4x4
Pec fly 2x15
wide grip pulldown 2x15
tbar row 2x15
lateral raise 2x12
hammer curl 4x12
preacher curls 30, 15, 15, 15 only 30 secs in between sets
rope tricep extensions 4x12
wide grip tricep 30, 15, 15, 15 30 sec in between
Shot hoops for 10 min. Quite poorly as I had an absolute killer pump!
Fantastic feedback soo far, so you can say with some confidence now that this version > non enhanced amento?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% can say that.

Reactions: GNO
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great leg workout yesterday, squats, did some running, played some bball. Feeling good! Have enough left til Thursday I believe, wish I could buy more now! Think stacking this with a burner would be awesome

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Friday will be my last day, three more workouts left! Feeling good, even with stupid DST. Had to switch my workout time to 10 am today but other than that still rolling along. Strength feels good, my weight is the same but noticeably leaner and tighter in the midsection as well. Feeling good and strong.
PH3 Day 36 all 75% max
squat 3x8
bench 3x8
deads 3x6
finished off with 1000m row machine since I was low on time, back at it early am tomorrwo.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good day today, got up at 530 cause my daughter cried for a minute, nightmare or something but she fell right back to sleep so said screw it and got to the gym early. Had some great energy again, just feeling good. Strength felt great today, getting more vascular by the week too.
PH3 day 37
incline db press 2x7
wide grip pulldown 3x6
tbar row 2x6
military press 2x6
DB curl 4x6
preacher machine 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs rest in between
skull crushers 4x6
13 mins intervals on elliptical.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another good day today, got up at 530 cause my daughter cried for a minute, nightmare or something but she fell right back to sleep so said screw it and got to the gym early. Had some great energy again, just feeling good. Strength felt great today, getting more vascular by the week too.
PH3 day 37
incline db press 2x7
wide grip pulldown 3x6
tbar row 2x6
military press 2x6
DB curl 4x6
preacher machine 20, 10, 10, 10 30 secs rest in between
skull crushers 4x6
13 mins intervals on elliptical.
Your log alone is getting me real excited for this products release.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've still been quietly following along. Gonna pick up a bottle for my next peaking block for meet prep.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea of price point but honestly just the extended energy and we'll being make it a staple if the price is right. The strength and endurance have been quite a welcome addition

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So had a crazy busy day yesterday, hence the lack of an update! Still going well, had a great workout yesterday and today was an off day. Still went in and hit up some abs and cardio. Tomorrow is the last dose so I'll have my final thoughts!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So had a crazy busy day yesterday, hence the lack of an update! Still going well, had a great workout yesterday and today was an off day. Still went in and hit up some abs and cardio. Tomorrow is the last dose so I'll have my final thoughts!
Looking forward to it!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had my last workout with amentofuse and boy did I make it count! Update coming but wanted to give a preview, deadlift pr! A few months ago I'd be lucky to pull 225 for a few reps since I avoided me for so long. Today I pulled it ten times on my fourth set!!

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had my last workout with amentofuse and boy did I make it count! Update coming but wanted to give a preview, deadlift pr! A few months ago I'd be lucky to pull 225 for a few reps since I avoided me for so long. Today I pulled it ten times on my fourth set!!
HELL YEAH Bro!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry so late on the update, my weekend got away from me with work and family time but here we go! Thanks again for letting me beta test AmentoFuse. I can 100% say I felt a lot more from this than I did with my previous experiences with Amento. If you look through my log you can see that the mood boost was almost immediate and stayed strong through the whole run. A serious good sense of well being and I had really good focus and drive in the gym. I would purchase at the right price point for that alone. Alas, there's more! I also really started to notice an increase in my endurance, which in turn helped with strength. I've been running the pretty damn rigorous PH3 program which has me doing the big three, 3 times a week. I consistiently got stronger as time went on and was able to push out more reps. Most evident by my huge deadlift PR of 225lbs for ten reps on my FOURTH set and third time doing them that week. I know amentomax helped me get there as endurance has always been an issue for me, but not while running this. I am VERY eager to see the price point for this as I don't see any reason to not take this daily and forever, lol

Thanks again guys!