NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?

first 16 AFC last 16 NFC whos your team?

• Total voters

ICEBERG

Awards
BMW- first let me precede my following rant with letting you know that I am only busting your stones and (only intend this post to be for fun and not offensive) Okay, you should really stop smoking meth...The Pats have depth and the ability to replace almost anybody. Belichick is hands down the the best in the NFL at evaluating talent and personnel. He is prepared to do what it takes to prepare the Pats to win. Dillon is back. Moroney is a going to be talk of the town very soon. The return of Harrison, Bruschi, and addition of Seau only strengthen one of the best defenses in the NFL.Do the names Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, Colvin, and Vrabel ring a bell? That's our front line defense- arguably the best in the NFL. Sure, we lost Givens, Branch, Viantieri, McGinest, etc,..BUT that's the way the NFL works. What separates the Patriots from everybody else is that they have won 3 Super Bowls in a NFL system designed to create parity and make team dynasties almost impossible. The reason? The Patriots would rather have 53 quality players than just a handful of "star" players who demand huge salaries and are high-risks. Pats welcome adversity and also welcome pessimism. It just makes it sweeter when the media and people like you shake their heads in disbelief as the Pats capture another Championship. In 2004 we lost our two starting cornerbacks to injuries- Ty Law and Tyrone Poole. People sat and waited to watch the Pats collapse as it WOULD BE impossible to replace them. But, the Pats found away and dominated. Ask the Colts how much success they had against a Patriots team decimated with injuries in the playoffs. Zero. Point blank- Pats win another Super Bowl despite adversity. Same thing last year- no Bruschi,or Seymour for 1/2 the season. Harrison lost for season. Dillon injured all season also, yet the Pats came within one game of hosting the AFC Championship game against the Steelers. So, see your comment that the Pats have lost "stars" and "it's the Fins year" is very inaccurate and I will just assume that you are talking out your ass because your head knows better.
Your Dolphins should be better with Culpepper at QB and Saban's direction, however, if last week's game against Pittsburgh is any indication how the Dolphins will play and do this season- you may as well as expect to go 8-8, 9-7,....and pray for a Wild Card spot. The Dolphins are not dethroning the Patriots this year. Anyways, good to have the NFL back and it should be an exciting season. Except maybe for the Raiders who looked to be the worst team in the NFL this season. Green Bay is also looking pretty pathetic.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
steelers 1
miama zero

The steelers will rock, it was nice seeing plexico make that badass catch, to bad he's on a losing team.

We shall see, as long as we keep up the tempo.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Okay so Patriots have lost some old players. However when you have the best QB in the leaque and then you have the best coach also. Why would anyone pick something except for the Patriots.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just gotta add that the 49ers are 1-1 and the Raiders are 0-2, and going from bad to worse :lol:

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I had to vote for Indy. Ive been a Colts fan since forever and I'm from Indiana. Just wanted to add too its kind of funny going through this thread now the season is nearly at the halfway point and looking at some of the comments here. :)

Jason

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to vote for Indy. Ive been a Colts fan since forever and I'm from Indiana. Just wanted to add too its kind of funny going through this thread now the season is nearly at the halfway point and looking at some of the comments here. :)

Jason
Should be a great game sunday New England vs. Indy......, but of course my pats are gonna stop'em in the ground :D

ICEBERG

Awards
The Patriots absolutely dominated the Vikings on Monday night. The Pats are in top form and have what all other teams that have played the Colts lacked- balance. Last year the Colts beat the Patriots 40-21. Manning was unstoppable and the Patriots looked overmatched. Don't forget that the Patriost were without Rodney Harrison, Richard Seymour, and Bruschi was just returning from a stroke. The Pats secondary of Duane "I get burned everytime" Starks, Michael Stone, and Randall Gay was embarrassed. The linebacking corps of Monty Biesel, and Chad Brown were just awful. This Patriots team of 2006 is back to playing smashmouth football and the return of Harrison, and Bruschi as well as the addition of Seau has made the Pats defense one of the best in the NFL. Just ask the Vikings. The Patriots are once again in top form like in 2003, 2004, when they rolled over all opponents and finished 14-2 in consecutive seasons. Tony Dungy has got to be losing sleep while trying to figure out how his Colts are going to be able to beat the Patriots this time around. He knows that last year the Colts played the Pats second stringers and this years Patriots are once again a dominant force. The Pats can beat you on offense and stop you on defense. The Colts cannot stop the run and Maroney and Dillon will run all over them. The Colts secondary is also weak and Brady will pick them apart just like he did to the Vikings. Sure the Colts will score but with the Patriots strategy to control the clock and keep Manning sitting on the sidelines, the Patriots will win 28-14 or some score similar to that. I am not by any means disrespecting the Colts. They were impressive at least offensively vs the Broncos but they were exposed big time in the win, as was Denver. Belichick will capitalize on those defensive weaknesses and will not allow the game to become a shoot-out. If the game is a shoot-out the Colts have the edge but after Brady's performance on Monday night I am starting to believe that the Pats offense is clicking well enough to compete with any top notch offense. Go Patriots!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Patriots absolutely dominated the Vikings on Monday night. The Pats are in top form and have what all other teams that have played the Colts lacked- balance. Last year the Colts beat the Patriots 40-21. Manning was unstoppable and the Patriots looked overmatched. Don't forget that the Patriost were without Rodney Harrison, Richard Seymour, and Bruschi was just returning from a stroke. The Pats secondary of Duane "I get burned everytime" Starks, Michael Stone, and Randall Gay was embarrassed. The linebacking corps of Monty Biesel, and Chad Brown were just awful. This Patriots team of 2006 is back to playing smashmouth football and the return of Harrison, and Bruschi as well as the addition of Seau has made the Pats defense one of the best in the NFL. Just ask the Vikings. The Patriots are once again in top form like in 2003, 2004, when they rolled over all opponents and finished 14-2 in consecutive seasons. Tony Dungy has got to be losing sleep while trying to figure out how his Colts are going to be able to beat the Patriots this time around. He knows that last year the Colts played the Pats second stringers and this years Patriots are once again a dominant force. The Pats can beat you on offense and stop you on defense. The Colts cannot stop the run and Maroney and Dillon will run all over them. The Colts secondary is also weak and Brady will pick them apart just like he did to the Vikings. Sure the Colts will score but with the Patriots strategy to control the clock and keep Manning sitting on the sidelines, the Patriots will win 28-14 or some score similar to that. I am not by any means disrespecting the Colts. They were impressive at least offensively vs the Broncos but they were exposed big time in the win, as was Denver. Belichick will capitalize on those defensive weaknesses and will not allow the game to become a shoot-out. If the game is a shoot-out the Colts have the edge but after Brady's performance on Monday night I am starting to believe that the Pats offense is clicking well enough to compete with any top notch offense. Go Patriots!!!
DITTO.....Go Pats :cheers:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
In hindsight, this thread is hilarious!!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
so you were saying......