NFL season kickoff whos your team?!?!?

first 16 AFC last 16 NFC whos your team?

• Total voters

BMW

Awards
  • Established
allright fellas we have little over a month left before the season starts and i know were all very excited about this year. so whos your team and how do you think they will do this season?

ICEBERG

Awards
NE Patriots- yes, there are new faces and stalwarts like Viantieri, McGinest, etc,.. are gone but no duo is better than Belichick and Pioli in personnel management. The Pats blew it in Denver last January and they should have been hosting the AFC Championship game. Brady wants another ring and is still fuming after losing to a beatable Broncos team which if it weren't for Patriots turnovers may never have scored at all. The Patriots defense found a way to overcome injuries again last season and once the defense started clicking there is no doubt that the Pats front seven is arguably the best in the NFL and with a healthy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison coming back the Patriots only get better. Belichick and Co. will use the same strategy that in 2004, 2003 and 2001 that won them the Super Bowl- Ball control, punishing defense, and special teams. I hear some sports pundits saying New England's reign as Champions is over but only fools think that way. This team is still loaded with talent and believe me Belichick, Brady, and Co. will be raising the Lombardi trophy a few more times before it is all said and done.
The Patriots will most likely go 13-3 and will win the Super Bowl vs Carolina Panthers

AFC Team to watch-out for- Miami Dolphins (Saban-Belichick Disciple poised to make a statement)

NFC Team to watch out for- Atlanta Falcons (Improved defense and a sense of urgency could propel this team to the top)

AFC Most disappointing= Indianapolis Colts (Edge is gone and the defense is still weak)
NFC Most Disappointing= Dallas Cowboys (T.O. will continue his egotistical ways and cause dissension for
Parcells and Bledsoe)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
San Diego Super Chargers!!!!!

AFC West will be tough though. I figure 2nd in the division, but still a wild card playoff team. We go out first round, Rivers gains valuable experience. Now the problem is Rivers, and no one knows how he will do this season. But im thinking the offense he has around him will make it easier on him.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
ive always liked the chargers but you really got to wonder what gonna happen with all that talent on the offense led by an unproven QB

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cleveland Browns. They have got alot of new guys this year, and have alot of players now that grew up in Cleveland. I like that. They do have a future imo. This year it would be nice to go 8-8. But next year and the year after might surprise many. Lots of talent and we'll see how Crennel puts it together.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Browns are Cursed...they just lost their best O-Lineman to a serious injury during camp...LeCharles Bently is bye bye

BMW

Awards
  • Established
only two teams can be in the superbowl and its gonna be a long road to miami this year, but remember guys were already there :D. so who gonna join us?

ICEBERG

Awards
BMW,
Miami does look good but not enough to overthrow the Patriots. Miami has a tougher schedule this year and teams will be ready for them. I can see them going 9-7 again but they are not a SB contender yet. Close but still a few more things have to fall into place. I would say the top 3 teams in the AFC are New England, Pittsburgh, and Indy. Miami falls into the group of San Diego, KC, Denver, and Cincinnati.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
49ers fan here in case you didn't know LOL. Not expecting much from them. I'd be happy with a 6-10 year and third place finish in the division. I think the Pats will win it all this year.

Kish

Awards
allright fellas we have little over a month left before the season starts and i know were all very excited about this year. so whos your team and how do you think they will do this season?
PHINS TO THE BOWL ... !!!!:cheers: : :woohoo:

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
ATL BABY!!! as the lone falcon supporter on this site and the recipient of the entire anabolicminds hatred for michael vick i stand up with pride and avoid the tomatoes!! revamped defense and vick resorting to being vick instead of proving he's a pocket passer will give em 11 wins in a nasty division.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The Pittsburgh Steelers Just as It has been for the last 33 years. Just hope I don't have wait another 26 years to win the Super Bowl again.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
San Diego Super Chargers!!!!!

AFC West will be tough though. I figure 2nd in the division, but still a wild card playoff team. We go out first round, Rivers gains valuable experience. Now the problem is Rivers, and no one knows how he will do this season. But im thinking the offense he has around him will make it easier on him.
Another Chargers fan and I think we can be a playoff team this year. Rivers is unproven but having the best player in the nfl in the backfield behind him(LT) should help.Our biggest problem is pass defense hopefully Cromartie will help, I thought he was a bit of a reach but worth a shot I guess.I am more of a college football guy but I have been a Chargers fan for 25 years and would like to see a superbowl win in my lifetime.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
BMW,
Miami does look good but not enough to overthrow the Patriots. Miami has a tougher schedule this year and teams will be ready for them. I can see them going 9-7 again but they are not a SB contender yet. Close but still a few more things have to fall into place. I would say the top 3 teams in the AFC are New England, Pittsburgh, and Indy. Miami falls into the group of San Diego, KC, Denver, and Cincinnati.
i may have to agree with you only for the simple fact that NE plays some easy teams on its schedual our is far more difficult. i think NE and MIA are pretty evenly matched now but were really gonna have to kick up our game to make things happen, i would love to play NE in the playoffs, ive always considered NE to be my favorite rival.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm a raiders fan. Do i really need to get into how they'll do? :nutkick: :sad:

:)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Hail to the REDSKINS:head:
you guys see NFL networks training camps with Washington. Their practice preseason camps have been on that station for the past week, basically everytime I turn it on.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
DALLAS, all the way!

i will also be watching/rooting for the titans.(vince young)

BMW

Awards
  • Established
im scared of the redskins offense this year too many great player on the offense.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
DALLAS, all the way!

i will also be watching/rooting for the titans.(vince young)
Tony Romo looking solid as a starter!!!! In the first preseason game.....hah, but he actually did look pretty good, maybe he will be a solid backup for Bledsoe.

Spartan117

Awards
Did u guys get to watch this years superbowl champions play last nite...thats right the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I've always been a Steelers and Dolphins fan seeing as I'm old enough to remember THE IRON CURTAIN AND BRUISE BROTHERS!!:study: I haven't watched an NFL game in 2 years, I'm hopelessly hooked on rugby, GO SALE SHARKS!! :D
ROB

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Nobody has as solid a combo of talent AND depth as the Steelers. This yr. they make history again....as the only team to ever go back to back Three times and also the first to get 6 titles. Big Ben is unstoppable!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a Steelers and Dolphins fan seeing as I'm old enough to remember THE IRON CURTAIN AND BRUISE BROTHERS!!:study: I haven't watched an NFL game in 2 years, I'm hopelessly hooked on rugby, GO SALE SHARKS!! :D
ROB
funny im a hugh dolphin fan and my brother is a big steelers fan some of the best games have been when we played the steelers

loki82

Awards
niners fan here!!!! Niners going all the way! (thats just my biased fanside opinion).

reality: Pats have a great shot of another bowl
i'm gonna eye out for the bengals and redskins you might never know

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
funny im a hugh dolphin fan and my brother is a big steelers fan some of the best games have been when we played the steelers

You mean the STEEL curtain defense! :) As far as I'm concerned, that dynasty will forever be the best. You just can't keep a team of that caliber together for long enough anymore.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The Bengals look awesome but mark my words The Steelers will find a way to thwart their evil schemes. Having been a fan from the "Steel curtain" through some years when it was a "shower curtain" back to the Steel alloy of today, I know there is a lot of pride in that locker room.

Go Steelers

BMW

Awards
  • Established
dont worry come sept. 7 that will be changed to the "tin-foil curtain" miami's a comin home!....

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
dont worry come sept. 7 that will be changed to the "tin-foil curtain" miami's a comin home!....
Let's see....... I figure that the Steelers will lose 4-5 games so maybe on Sept 7 that may be one of them HOWEVER, the Steelers will be playing in late January which is "Golf time" in Miami

:gas: :icon_lol:

Vegas Lord

Awards
Its on!

Watch a real team tonight. THE BUCS vrs Jags. The cats out of tha bag.......OFFENSE. Watch Simms, Caddilac, Clayton, Alstott, Galloway, Smith, Boston, Pittman and (improved O-line) tear up the Jaguars starting defense! Its on this year!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never really had a favorite NFL team so Im rooting for Carolina and Cinncinnati this year. A team with a cat mascot will win it this year.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive always liked the Chargers but im also rooting for Carolina and the Bengals this season.

jantrick2

Awards
Pats fan here, think they have a very good chance for another ring, though their wr's scare me a little....also dont really get why they released bam childress, he was their best wr in preseason and reminded me of a young troy brown. The Browns could be a suprising team also.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

<------ Enough Said

AFC West Champions 2007
Superbowl Champions 2007

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Daunte' Cullpepper....meet Joey Porter!!!! The most feared player in the league, according to Sports Illustrated.

ICEBERG

Awards
Culpepper had that "deer in the headlights look" as he was totally overmatched on Thursday night. All I hear is how the Dolphins are going to win the AFC East. Well, Miami from what I saw you are no better than last year. My Patriots are still today- the favorites to win the East and perhaps return to the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh impressed me and they made a statement to the fools who don't give them a shot to repeat. Indy, Bengals, Dolphins, and the Broncos all are picked to win the AFC- for some reason NE and Pittsburgh have been written off and totally dissed by the media. That's okay, that's just the way we like it. Don't believe the hype! The paper tigers will fall and the elite will rise. Go Pats! Kudos Steelers.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Pats @ Steelers for an AFC Title game rematch. That would be an interesting scenario for this yr. The two big dogs that always face each other in the title game square off again...while Peyton watches the REAL Super Bowl from home.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
How bout dem cowboys, gunna put a beating on Jacksonville today. T.O baby Hellz ya.:bruce1:

ICEBERG

Awards
Hey Ripped,

Your Boys go nowhere with Drew Bloodstool (Bledsoe) at QB. He just can't and never has been able to overcome blitz packages and cover 2 schemes.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Culpepper had that "deer in the headlights look" as he was totally overmatched on Thursday night. All I hear is how the Dolphins are going to win the AFC East. Well, Miami from what I saw you are no better than last year. My Patriots are still today- the favorites to win the East and perhaps return to the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh impressed me and they made a statement to the fools who don't give them a shot to repeat. Indy, Bengals, Dolphins, and the Broncos all are picked to win the AFC- for some reason NE and Pittsburgh have been written off and totally dissed by the media. That's okay, that's just the way we like it. Don't believe the hype! The paper tigers will fall and the elite will rise. Go Pats! Kudos Steelers.
theres no one left on the pats they lost all their stars but one or two this is the year of the fins baby!