Next Supp Purchase After Cycle & PCT

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
So, I am planning my next cycle of non-ph supplements after my PCT. My next Ph-cycle will be trenadrol/epi stack. Here is what Im planning on:

-Orange Triad Multi by CL
-Green Mag by CL
-Purple Wrath by CL
-I still have some dominate left so ill just stick w/that for pre
-Protein (somethin we have on sale at the store prolly ON)
-Waxy Maize by NP

I may throw some L-Glutamine in there as well.
I've heard good things about he CL stuff so I fig I would give it a go.

Thoughts?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So, I am planning my next cycle of non-ph supplements after my PCT. My next Ph-cycle will be trenadrol/epi stack. Here is what Im planning on:

-Orange Triad Multi by CL
-Green Mag by CL
-Purple Wrath by CL
-I still have some dominate left so ill just stick w/that for pre
-Protein (somethin we have on sale at the store prolly ON)
-Waxy Maize by NP

I may throw some L-Glutamine in there as well.
I've heard good things about he CL stuff so I fig I would give it a go.

Thoughts?

I think your stack is pretty powerful. I've done some PHs and I honestly make better gains in the long term by staying natural and working very hard. Good luck bro, keep us posted! Can't go wrong with that stack. :)

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i will prolly try to do a weekly log when I get off PCT and go with more natural products. By the time I do, school will be starting back up so a PH is hard to do with school and work.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i will prolly try to do a weekly log when I get off PCT and go with more natural products. By the time I do, school will be starting back up so a PH is hard to do with school and work.
Good thinkin bro. I think you'll be surprised at the endurance/strength you gain from GM + PW. They last a long time too if you get the full size (upwards of 3 months)

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I'm def looking forward to it. I'll be a following texaslifter's green mag log closely.