Next stack. ARA + ABE + ...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What does this mean? it doesnt work?

Also, why are you taking 1 erase pro in the morning? What benefits are you getting from taking Erase pro while on ABE/ARA, id be interested in knowing :). Also are you taking old EP or new?
No,
I'm not taking Erase Pro.

Only ARA + ABE + PA + Amentomax

Amentomax only prework.
2 cps first,
3 cps now
and nothing,
the force is always the one.

About me does not work.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What does this mean? it doesnt work? Also, why are you taking 1 erase pro in the morning? What benefits are you getting from taking Erase pro while on ABE/ARA, id be interested in knowing :). Also are you taking old EP or new?
Even though he said he wasn't taking the erase pro many people take the one In the morning just due to convenience. We recommend you take one pill a day at the same time each day. In the morning, and in a fasted state, this will further augment the fat loss benefits that you see with the erase pro.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Even though he said he wasn't taking the erase pro many people take the one In the morning just due to convenience. We recommend you take one pill a day at the same time each day. In the morning, and in a fasted state, this will further augment the fat loss benefits that you see with the erase pro.
what about libido. I know EP has negative effects on libido. Would this be apparent taking 1 cap daily. im very sensitive to libido change it seems, so wondering if its worth risking it or not. I currently take 2 x alphamine when waking up.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about libido. I know EP has negative effects on libido. Would this be apparent taking 1 cap daily. im very sensitive to libido change it seems, so wondering if its worth risking it or not. I currently take 2 x alphamine when waking up.
The way EP would affect someone's libido, if at all, can be highly individual. Some may actually notice an improvement, while I personally haven't experienced any change. Erase Pro is only supposed to be taken once daily (Erase is 1-3 caps daily). If concerned with how you'll respond to EP, you could start by giving Erase a try, as that would give you more flexibility with dosing.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe most people notice libido impacts when E2 is crushed. I'd say try taking as described on the label and if you notice negative changes, check out the regular erase.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe most people notice libido impacts when E2 is crushed. I'd say try taking as described on the label and if you notice negative changes, check out the regular erase.
While it would be better to take it every day, if libido is an issue they could try taking it every other day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original Erase dried me out nicely and had noticeable (positive) estrogen lowering effects on my body while not eliminating estrogen so much so that my libido was impacted.