Unanswered Next recomp stack

Grimm5000

Awards
Hey, hopefully someone can help me out. I'm looking for something to run as part of a recomp/hardening stack. I previously had great results with erase pro but the last 2 times I ran it, was left a bit disappointed with the results. Not sure if they changed the formula or if I'm just getting older. I just need something available in the uk that doesn't require a SERM. Can someone point me to a few products to research?
Not looking to gain size, just harden up a bit

Thanks in advance

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you get Anabolic Effect from CEL in the UK yet? If not a stack of X Gels plus M-Test would work well for a re-comp.

X-Gels (ArA) has solid data on it supporting muscle gains, while M-Test has ingredients like Ashwagandha and Eurycoma that work to aid lean body mass accrual through different pathways.

As I’m sure you’re aware, recomping (as a natty) is quite difficult, but those would be my supplement recommendations.

Grimm5000

Awards
Can you get Anabolic Effect from CEL in the UK yet? If not a stack of X Gels plus M-Test would work well for a re-comp.

X-Gels (ArA) has solid data on it supporting muscle gains, while M-Test has ingredients like Ashwagandha and Eurycoma that work to aid lean body mass accrual through different pathways.

As I’m sure you’re aware, recomping (as a natty) is quite difficult, but those would be my supplement recommendations.
Thanks mate, I was thinking xgels. Doesn't look like anabolic effect is available so I'll look into mtest

Thanks

Grimm5000

Awards

Was also thinking activate xtreme, triazole. You think that would be a good shout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator should have BMP in about a week. Nothing beats it for Recomp effects.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lean edge from SNS would really help with this also

Grimm5000

Awards
Predator should have BMP in about a week. Nothing beats it for Recomp effects.
Is that evomuse bmp? There seems to be 2 versions from what I can tell. Can I assume that the original is the one I want?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that evomuse bmp? There seems to be 2 versions from what I can tell. Can I assume that the original is the one I want?
Updated formula.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to harden up

I suggest Virtus, rave review on this board and one of the reasons I picked up a bottle with invictus

These are by iron legion

Grimm5000

Awards
If you want to harden up

I suggest Virtus, rave review on this board and one of the reasons I picked up a bottle with invictus

These are by iron legion
I'll look into it mate. Presumably ill need to taper off with that at the end?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want to harden up

These are by iron legion
Virtus is definitely a great addition to any stack.