Next PES Insider Deal???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We always have a huge surge of shipping for about 72 hours.

We expected demand to be high but this absolutely obliterated the amount we sold last insider.

Don't worry, you will all get your packages. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked all the orders and they are being shipped first in first out, they are absolutely in order. We just got blasted the first hour and the team is working around the clock to get them all out.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still haven't received a shipping notice. I ordered within the first 10 minutes of receiving the email.

Awards
  • Established
I got mine! Says I will have the package by noon Saturday. Race to see who receives first. Luckily I live a mile from the local fedex depot

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Sold out already? DAMN

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I got mine! Says I will have the package by noon Saturday. Race to see who receives first. Luckily I live a mile from the local fedex depot
Wife makes treats and will get more PBC by sat? Mad jealous.

My girl/baking magician is on another continent until july :(

Nyrin

Awards
55/7 serving tubs (at retail price) still in stock: https://pescience.com/select-protein.html

$$/serve
[highlight]7-serving[/highlight]$11.99$1.71
27-serving$42.75$1.58OOS
Insider (27)$19.99$0.74Gone!
[highlight]55-serving[/highlight]$70.99$1.29

I can't imagine ponying up $71 for a tub, but shelling out $12 for a sample tub (if shipping doesn't kill it) would be pretty tempting.

Also, I have to say that the "insiders" need to become a little more exclusive; seeing it covered (and directly linked) from sites like stack3d sort of defeats the purpose.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see what you're saying about being more exclusive but we had a good amount of time once we got the email. Margins on protein are so low as it is- I'm sure they're almost breaking even if not losing money on insider prices. They also know that a lot of people are hooked after a tub of select. People will continue to purchase after because of the taste, blend, and the competitive pricing ( I know because I fell victim lol)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
55/7 serving tubs (at retail price) still in stock: https://pescience.com/select-protein.html

$$/serve
27-serving$42.75$1.58OOS

I can't imagine ponying up $71 for a tub, but shelling out $12 for a sample tub (if shipping doesn't kill it) would be pretty tempting.

Also, I have to say that the "insiders" need to become a little more exclusive; seeing it covered (and directly linked) from sites like stack3d sort of defeats the purpose.
The more exposure, the better for the brand. It creates traffic, allows people to see our other products, etc., while giving you guys great prices.

Nyrin

Awards
The more exposure, the better for the brand. It creates traffic, allows people to see our other products, etc., while giving you guys great prices.
Sure, I don't disagree at all. Just no need to call it an "insider" at that point :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my shipping info. No estimated time, but I'm thinking Monday, unless FedEx delivers on Saturday.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for the long face. Just speculating. I may be in the same boat as you brah. I refuse to check it again to see when it is scheduled to be delivered, I want to be surprised.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOB I missed it :zx11pissed:

missed the blondie last time as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oooooohhhhhh shipping says TOMORROW for me... Moving closer to pes was a wise choice ha

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooooohhhhhh shipping says TOMORROW for me... Moving closer to pes was a wise choice ha
The shipping date has changed on mine. It's in Mississippi right now, only about a three hour drive but estimated delivery is 4/8. Maybe it will surprise me and be here tomorrow :)

Negncic

Awards
Damm. Ordered at 1:30 on April 1st. Still processing.:dunno:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see what you're saying about being more exclusive but we had a good amount of time once we got the email. Margins on protein are so low as it is- I'm sure they're almost breaking even if not losing money on insider prices. They also know that a lot of people are hooked after a tub of select. People will continue to purchase after because of the taste, blend, and the competitive pricing ( I know because I fell victim lol)
This is correct. Our margins are crushed for these. You notice that we can't offer flat rate international shipping because we would lose money on every single parcel lol.

We like doing insiders as a chance for loyal customers to try things first. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and I say Thank you sir!

Awards
  • Established
next insider :D

Hopefully it is... but then again... I am in a super intimate relationship with my thermopump stack currently with alphamine and HV... I couldn't cheat, its just too great

lol

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I just made a ton of cookies , solution style to clear room for my 6 tubs they came out great too !

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Pes cookies and cream and m&ms !!!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hopefully it is... but then again... I am in a super intimate relationship with my thermopump stack currently with alphamine and HV... I couldn't cheat, its just too great

lol
What about the new Alpha T-2
i know that is dropping soon....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do want Enhanced.

Please god no prop blend for those of us who want to add stuff to our pre-workouts. I would really love to see a move away from prop blends in pre-workouts as it makes it impossible to tailor the rest of our regimens!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

$$/serve
27-serving$42.75$1.58OOS

I completely understand your concerns. Just be assured we do not actively post the hidden link to other sites. But when the insider is blasted that is thousands of people receiving the link. Kind of hard to keep a lid on it then. If anything this is a new model for us to follow to ensure we have enough stock for future insiders.

The insiders on the list will always be the very first to receive all information, it is just nature of the game that the information spreads quickly.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just took 1.5 scoops of original enhanced. Almost down to one tub... I need a replacement PES.... please...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm
Just waiting for the new alpha t2 to stack work EC :dance:

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand your concerns. Just be assured we do not actively post the hidden link to other sites. But when the insider is blasted that is thousands of people receiving the link. Kind of hard to keep a lid on it then. If anything this is a new model for us to follow to ensure we have enough stock for future insiders.

The insiders on the list will always be the very first to receive all information, it is just nature of the game that the information spreads quickly.
I was disappointed to see the insider deal had sold out too (totally my fault)....BUT, I jumped on a 7 serving of PBC, a 7 serving of Snickerdoodle (I recently converted to Select and only have CnC right now) and a 5 serving of Blueberry Amino IV (I love CL) and hit up that 30% off with coupon code "driven". Boom! $10 off! It's no insider, but it's definitely a nice discount!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
are those of us that have yet to receive shipping confirmation in jeopardy of having our orders canceled?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are those of us that have yet to receive shipping confirmation in jeopardy of having our orders canceled?
No, all bottles are allotted to the orders. There was no oversell. There are just so many orders the team is slammed. I can assure you that your order will be shipped and delivered.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'm just hoping mine gets to the shipping depot by Monday. A friend is headed there anyway so it saves me a trip. Lol

Swolljaboi

Awards
I would exclusively use Select as my protein of choice if a local retailer carried it. Sometimes I just can't wait for shipping and it's just easier to go buy some dymatize even though it isn't as good.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I for one am down with spreading the Insider. PES needs to SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would exclusively use Select as my protein of choice if a local retailer carried it. Sometimes I just can't wait for shipping and it's just easier to go buy some dymatize even though it isn't as good.
and the insider will likely be cheaper than a local retailer.
20$ per 2lb tub? Plus a free gift? That is hard to beat on the market now and days for something that is 3rd party verified, and tastes delicious.
I know where i would buy especially for stocking up on the insider.
Patience is a virtue!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Cape cod nutrition sells Pes for a very reasonable price I always buy that and Mts whey from them. It's like a 5$ difference if that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FIRST TO GET THE GAINZ! My weekend is made. A 6-pack and some aIV

image-3170636122.jpg

Swolljaboi

Awards
and the insider will likely be cheaper than a local retailer.
20$ per 2lb tub? Plus a free gift? That is hard to beat on the market now and days for something that is 3rd party verified, and tastes delicious.
I know where i would buy especially for stocking up on the insider.
Patience is a virtue!
Oh I bought 5 tubs of PBC on the insider. Just on a normal basis shipping takes a long time so I can't always get Select. For $20 bucks a tub I can wait a few days though.