sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I was looking into it I was planning a 12-16 week run of 600-900mg each day split between two applications about 12 hours apart alongside a cycle support supp, followed by a PCT of Clomid with Aromasin on hand and an M-Test+AE stack.
But from what I'm hearing hear I might not need the Clomid or Aromasin and be able to recover my HPTA just fine from the same above EpiAndro cycle plan with a M-Test+Cloma-Plex stack?
I'm confused and want to clarify something here.

When you say 600 to 900 mg. per day split between 2 applications, are you meaning topical dose?
If so, that is way too high of dosing for topical epiandrosterone.

Most people, especially for a first cycle will do an 8 week cycle.

The common oral dose is 600 mg. to 900 mg.

The common topical dose is 300 mg.

Yes, M-Test and Cloma-Plex would be a great PCT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I truly doubt anything like that is necessary. Epiandrolean is dosed at 300mg per cap, with a recommended 2 caps per day. I've been hitting 3 caps a day. (@sns8778 what's the dosing on xpg epiandro, is it like 75mg per pump?)
Yes, 75 mg. per ml/pump.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, with this new info, I'm thinking...

Weeks 1-12 (On)
Epi-Andro 600mg-900mg
(Dose dependant on feel/sides)
CEL Cycle Assist
CEL M-Test

Weeks 11-19 (PCT)
CEL M-Test
CEL Cloma-Plex
CEL PCT Assist or OL's Kings PCT
CEL Anabolic Effect or SNS Prime-XT
(Dependant on how the next 8-12 weeks go)
I would personally reduce the length of the epiandro cycle, if its your first one, to 8 weeks.

Remember - the dosage depends on whether you go with oral or topical.

For PCT, if doing Cloma-Plex, you wouldn't need PCT Assist or Kings PCT. You were trying to choose between Anabolic Effect and Prime XT - use the funds that PCT Assist and Kings PCT Assist would free up to do both.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My scalp gets itchy and my hair wants to fall out by just thinking about DHT haha. How detrimental is epi to those prone? is there a "hair safe" dose? I got a bottle maybe 2 of stanoplex and I think 1 or 2 of the XPG epi andro gel pumps for when I get brave enough to run and say screw my hair. As an example of how prone I am, DHEA seems to thin my hair which sucks, as I generally like DHEA and how it makes me feel.
Everyone is different when it comes to DHT. I'm very prone to hair loss and I never noticed shedding at 600 mg. or 900 mg. I would go 600 mg. to stay on the safe side though if you're very prone to it. That's if oral dose. If going with topical, I'd try 150 mg. to 225 mg. to start.

When you say DHEA seems to thin your hair, do you mean oral DHEA? The reason that I ask is that a lot of people that say they see shedding with oral DHEA don't with topical DHEA like the XPG DHEA-50 Gel.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now just to decide which Epi to get
XPG's Epiandro Gel
CEL's Stano-Plex
Muscle Addiction's Epi-Andro Lean
It's hard to go wrong either way.

Just remember that the dosage for a topical will be much different.

I don't think its that topical or oral works better, I think its just that you have to account for the dosage difference, and as long as one does that, they work about the same. So it comes down to personal preference between capsules and topicals.

For me, I normally use capsules but that's just bc I'm more consistent with dosages on capsule products.

Jeremy1

Awards
Everyone is different when it comes to DHT. I'm very prone to hair loss and I never noticed shedding at 600 mg. or 900 mg. I would go 600 mg. to stay on the safe side though if you're very prone to it. That's if oral dose. If going with topical, I'd try 150 mg. to 225 mg. to start.

When you say DHEA seems to thin your hair, do you mean oral DHEA? The reason that I ask is that a lot of people that say they see shedding with oral DHEA don't with topical DHEA like the XPG DHEA-50 Gel.
Yes, oral DHEA. I will snag some of the topical XPG DHEA at some point and give it a go. Thank you, sir.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, oral DHEA. I will snag some of the topical XPG DHEA at some point and give it a go. Thank you, sir.
You're very welcome. If you like the feel of regular DHEA, I think you'll really like it.

I can't tell when I take oral DHEA, but I do feel better since starting to take the XPG DHEA-50 Gel.

1 pump is 1 ml which is 50 mg. and its a 100 day supply per bottle.

ride1979

Awards
To be honest when Steve announced Epi will stop I had mixed feelings...A little disappointment I did not try, a little relief that I will keep the natty status at 45 years old....
And now all this conversation to tempt me again..
And predator has again back in stock Epiandro and Epiandrolean....
The thing is I would trust only Steve in hormones and have to decide soon before it is gone forever...It is take it or leave it....
By the way on AXT now, around 2 weeks in starting to shine, incredible product , best one I have ever used...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused and want to clarify something here.

When you say 600 to 900 mg, are you meaning topical dose?
If so, that is way too high of dosing for topical epiandrosterone.

Most people, especially for a first cycle will do an 8 week cycle.

The common oral dose is 600 mg. to 900 mg.

The common topical dose is 300 mg.

Yes, M-Test and Cloma-Plex would be a great PCT.
600mg-900mg in total per day split between two-three doses,
If 600mg per day, it would be 300mg in the morning and 300mg in the evening, roughly 12 hours apart.
If 900mg per day, it would be 300mg in the morning, 300mg in the afternoon and 300mg in the evening, roughly eight hours apart.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My scalp gets itchy and my hair wants to fall out by just thinking about DHT haha. How detrimental is epi to those prone? is there a "hair safe" dose? I got a bottle maybe 2 of stanoplex and I think 1 or 2 of the XPG epi andro gel pumps for when I get brave enough to run and say screw my hair. As an example of how prone I am, DHEA seems to thin my hair which sucks, as I generally like DHEA and how it makes me feel.
I feel like my experience with hair shedding is a lot stronger than anyone else I talk to. Just grab a bottle of that shampoo I posted. I actually found it for $13 at grocery outlet a while back and got more there too lol!

I saw a picture of me from above me late last fall and could see some thinning, and after a couple months I took another one and it didn't look thin at all. so I'm not really too worried about it being permanent. I am 41 so it could also be natural, although male baldness is not in my family on either side.

Now just to decide which Epi to get
XPG's Epiandro Gel
CEL's Stano-Plex
Muscle Addiction's Epi-Andro Lean
I've used them all except stano.
This last run I combined oral with TD and I really liked that combo.
I would gladly run xpg epiandro + epiandrolean on my next run.

To be honest when Steve announced Epi will stop I had mixed feelings...A little disappointment I did not try, a little relief that I will keep the natty status at 45 years old....
The thing is I would trust only Steve in hormones and have to decide soon before it is gone forever...It is take it or leave it....
By the way on AXT now, around 2 weeks in starting to shine, incredible product , best one I have ever used...
Epi is basically the only thing I've played with and I waited until I was 40 to do so after 25yrs of being a gym rat so I feel like my body absorbed it like a sponge and I got massive results. if epi is banned yeah, I feel like it will be a major bummer as well because I'm just not knowledgeable enough of the other stuff out there to know if I'd risk a run or not.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If 600mg per day, it would be 300mg in the morning and 300mg in the evening, roughly 12 hours apart.
If 900mg per day, it would be 300mg in the morning, 300mg in the afternoon and 300mg in the evening, roughly eight hours apart.
that's how I live my life. I keep my supplements next to my tooth brush. I take half in the morning and I put the other half in a small container I take to work to finish throughout the day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. You said applications and that's what confused me because that terminology is usually used to refer to the topical form, and that dose would have been way too high for the topical form so I wanted to make sure to clarify.

Your layout above looks correct for the capsules and is the way I do it myself.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've used them all except stano.
This last run I combined oral with TD and I really liked that combo.
I would gladly run xpg epiandro + epiandrolean on my next run.
That half oral half transdermal sounds great, best of both worlds. Ease of use with the capsules and the enhanced absorbtion with the transdermal.

Thanks. You said applications and that's what confused me because that terminology is usually used to refer to the topical form, and that dose would have been way too high for the topical form so I wanted to make sure to clarify.

Your layout above looks correct for the capsules and is the way I do it myself.
Sorry, yes, I should have worded it better. I think that for a first PH run, and with my work schedule as hectic as it is, it'd be best to go with the oral/capsules (Stano/EpiAndro Lean) for simplicity and ease of use/dosing.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That half oral half transdermal sounds great, best of both worlds. Ease of use with the capsules and the enhanced absorbtion with the transdermal.
that's how I saw it. plus it let me run a heavier dose of epi without having to find a ton of skin real estate or choke down more pills lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's kinda funny, I am not sure I notice any of these things under 1000mg / day but at 900-1000mg+ / day I do get increased aggression.

What I notice more than anything when on epi is muscular growth. I can tell I'm just thicker/plumpier. it stands out to me in my lats, arms, traps and abs.
Androgens FTMFW!

This is one of, if not my most. favorite effects of androgens. I get a hardness and fullness, within days, that just cannot be matched with anything else. Full and dense just makes you happy!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is one of, if not my most. favorite effects of androgens. I get a hardness and fullness, within days, that just cannot be matched with anything else. Full and dense just makes you happy!
fuckin' cannonball shoulders today man. I wanted to take a picture in the lockerroom so bad but there was like 3 men over 80 buck ass naked struggling to get their tighty whities back on so I didn't think it would go over well. But hell yeah I feel so much wider on epi. Just finished my 9 1/2 week run a day or two ago so I'm still riding my results a bit. Moved straight into a heavy dose of anabolic effect and phosphatidic acid xt to try to keep this going a bit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much Amentoflavone is in 1ml of pump gel?
Xtreme Performance Gels doesn't specify the amount of Amentoflavone per ml. in Pump Gel.

It contains 75 mg. per ml of Triacetyl Adenosine (TAA), which is 7.5 grams total per bottle.

There's no intention of being secretive to consumers on any dosages; its that Amentoflavone is a very difficult ingredient to use in a topical and requires a specific process and it required a lot of work. So its something that isn't specified for proprietary reasons, as in not wanting to make it easy for any other brands to copy. I hope that makes sense.

Simple answer - as much as would possibly fit per ml. with the 75 mg. per ml of TAA, but can't say the specific amount.

Jeremy1

Awards
This is exactly why I snagged some of the CEL and XPG epi. Though in my case, my natty status has been gone since the wild west days of pro hormones. I didn't abuse them, and only did a couple runs, so no massive gains or anything like that, but I sure as heck didn't know what I was doing. (Looking at you, the Winny derivative, that most likely began my ever thinning hair! My hair really isn't terrible, to be honest, but slowly and surely it is wisping away) Good on you making it this far!

AXT is really great. I haven't used the other ones yet, I will, but yeah... AXT is the best I have ever used as well. There will be this one day when you look in the mirror and notice how thick you are all over with veins everywhere, depending on your body fat, especially right after a workout. Great stuff that was really good to me.

Last edited:

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Cool.. as a single ingredient which do you think produce better pumps and fullness.. Amentoflavone or triacetyl adenosine ..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool.. as a single ingredient which do you think produce better pumps and fullness.. Amentoflavone or triacetyl adenosine ..
I think they are both good ingredients and important to how well Pump Gel works, and I think that they both contribute to the pumps, fullness, and great endurance that people see from Pump Gel.

It's hard to compare them head to head in an either or scenario because orally Amentoflavone is far better than Triacetyl Adenosine, which isn't very good orally; but topically, they make a great combination.

A lot of people love Super Swole capsules (which have Amentoflavone in them) or Amentoflavone XT stacked with Pump Gel because then you can get the benefits of the TAA/Amentoflavone combination plus extra Amentoflavone.

I tried Super Swole and Pump Gel together and the pumps were comical. On a leg day, my arms were so pumped it looked like an arm day just from loading and unloading the weights.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. think I'm going to grab some amentoflavone xt.. any benefits of going over 2 caps a day? Or 2 caps will be plenty to see benefits...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok.. think I'm going to grab some amentoflavone xt.. any benefits of going over 2 caps a day? Or 2 caps will be plenty to see benefits...
I normally use 2 capsules per day myself. Some people love going up to 4 caps per day, especially during strength and endurance training periods. I plan on trying that next time I'm doing an endurance based training cycle myself.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I normally use 2 capsules per day myself. Some people love going up to 4 caps per day, especially during strength and endurance training periods. I plan on trying that next time I'm doing an endurance based training cycle myself.
I'm guessing at 4 a day.. that would be 2am 2 pre workout?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Amentoflavone XT is one of my staple supplements. I use 2 caps pre-workout for most workouts, but if I'm going heavy-heavy or training a lagging body part I'll take 1 cap with my pre-workout meal and another 2 or 3 caps pre-workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen it done like that, which is how I would try it first and then I've also seen all of them done pre-workout.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all this talk about AE is getting me excited. My Memorial Day order is out for delivery right now, can't wait to pop those pills lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Amentoflavone. I think it is really great as almost an "amplifier" of things. I don't find it necessarily gives better pumps than certain pump focused ingredients, but really shines when combined with some. Alone its contribution to pumps is also a bit different, outside of more normal pump benefits its increase in contraction ability/force can amplify things given the right training style. It has so many other benefits though that it really helps in a lot of ways.

1 cap twice per day for mood, energy, pumps, fat loss, and health benefits. Bump up to 2 caps pre for a more pronounced boost to endurance and strength. I usually do 1 cap twice per day, but then on days I know I am planning to test something I'll bump up to anywhere from 2-4 caps just pre-workout.

all this talk about AE is getting me excited. My Memorial Day order is out for delivery right now, can't wait to pop those pills lol
Love AE. Looking forward to using again this summer. The muscle density, vascularity, and boost to training performance and recovery are things I always enjoy with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it's kinda funny, I am not sure I notice any of these things under 1000mg / day but at 900-1000mg+ / day I do get increased aggression.

What I notice more than anything when on epi is muscular growth. I can tell I'm just thicker/plumpier. it stands out to me in my lats, arms, traps and abs.
This is with epiandro you mean?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So, I have my Prime-XT bottles now.
Wonering how others are dosing theirs for the best results?
I was thinking 3 caps in the morning, on an empty stomach and then 3 caps in the evening with dinner, roughly 12 hours apart?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking 3 caps in the morning, on an empty stomach and then 3 caps in the evening with dinner, roughly 12 hours apart?
4 caps AM. 4 caps PM.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 am (pre) 3 pm.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The dosage range is 6 to 9 capsules per day.

The common dosage setups that we are seeing are:
  • 3 caps twice per day
  • 4 caps twice per day
  • 3 caps twice per day + an additional 3 caps before workout (9 per day)
Here's a link to the main Prime XT thread for anyone reading that would like to see feedback:

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The dosage range is 6 to 9 capsules per day.

The common dosage setups that we are seeing are:
  • 3 caps twice per day
  • 4 caps twice per day
  • 3 caps twice per day + an additional 3 caps before workout (9 per day)
Here's a link to the main Prime XT thread for anyone reading that would like to see feedback:

So am I right in thinking that spacing them out evenly isn't really all that important as Prime-XT works more on an accumalative/build up effect basis?

2 caps at 6am
(Upon waking/on empty)
2 caps at 6/6:30pm
(With dinner)
2 Caps at 9/9:30pm
(Pre-workout)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So am I right in thinking that spacing them out evenly isn't really all that important as Prime-XT works more on an accumalative/build up effect basis?

2 caps at 6am
(Upon waking/on empty)
2 caps at 6/6:30pm
(With dinner)
2 Caps at 9/9:30pm
(Pre-workout)
That would be a fine way to space it out if doing 6 capsules per day.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
That would be a fine way to space it out if doing 6 capsules per day.
Thank you for all of the responses and info @sns8778

I'll probably bump it up to 3-3-3 once the next batch gets a confirmation date, instead of running the risk of running out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for all of the responses and info @sns8778

I'll probably bump it up to 3-3-3 once the next batch gets a confirmation date, instead of running the risk of running out.
It should be back in stock within the next couple of weeks :)