Next Level Creatine with Cre02 (Sponsored)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Ant, how are your muscles? Did anyone bring you an apple at class today? If they do, take your Cre02 beforehand and it should shuttle those nutrients fast giving you a full body pump that will stun all the stay at home mom's picking up their kids (dad's too but in admiration not lust (Actually, some of them maybe. I'm not judging.)). That's not an order. I just assume that is the end goal.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
when i say bloat i mean abdominal gas, distension and vicious flatulence

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
when i say bloat i mean abdominal gas, distension and vicious flatulence
Is this what you normally say when you walk into a room? Lol messin. Your comment was unexpected though.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 24, 2018
Pull Hypertrophy

I did train yesterday, but I didn't get to post. Everything improved. My chest is more sore than normal. I swapped the pec deck for incline flies, that is probably why.

Today the weight felt very light. The Single Single Arm Underhand Cable Row that I started to incorporate last week was amazing this week. I put another spin on it. It is a dual pulley system, so I grabbed the pulley on the right with my left and and left side with the right. I got more of a stretch and felt a pump I have not felt in a while.

Training is all done for new hires. I have PD on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I got into my room today. It is almost all set up.

Maybe the most exciting news, I am going to look at my first property to purchase Sunday afternoon.

Training

Lat Pulldowns

105x12,12,12 (+5 lbs)

V Bar Cable Rows

125x12,12,12 (+5 lbs)

V Bar Pulldown (wider V)

110x10 (+5 lbs)
105x11,10 (+1 rep)

T Bar Row (machine variation)

75x12,11,11 (+2 reps)

Single Single Arm Underhand Cable Row

35x12,11,11 (+4 reps)

Reverse Pec Deck

120x11,10,10 (no change, but felt easier)

Barbell Shrug (Snatch Grip)

205x11,10,10 (+5 lbs)

Machine Preacher Curl

80x11,10 (+1 rep)

Dumbbell Spider Curl

20x11,10 (+2.5 lbs)

Spider Hammer Curl

17.5x10,10

Nutrition

High Carb Day

Cals - 3,400
Carbs - 375g
  • Fiber - 50g
Protein - 301g
Fat - 78g
  • Sat. - 23g
  • Poly. - 11g
  • Mono. - 19g

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 24, 2018

Today the weight felt very light. The Single Single Arm Underhand Cable Row that I started to incorporate last week was amazing this week. I put another spin on it. It is a dual pulley system, so I grabbed the pulley on the right with my left and and left side with the right. I got more of a stretch and felt a pump I have not felt in a while.

This is something ive been trying to get to hit my lower lat with the squeeze and bring it out most I can

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 25, 2018
Lower Power

Back to meal prepping on Saturday mornings.

Good session today. I was able to hit 3 singles with my training max. It was hard, but doable. I was surprised how well the second ans third single went up. The walkout was tougher than the rep. For some reason today, my negatives were beyond slow.

This coming week, I am doing the light variation of the 5 rep week, but I will not do any more than 5 reps on the plus set. I think this will be a nice break and get me somewhat fresh for one rep maxes in two weeks. What I am contemplating is how many sets I will do. For example, on bench, I usually do the three prescribed sets and a joker (heavier set). I may keep the number of sets the same, but on the set I would go up, just do the first set for 5.

I am also amped to go and see this house tomorrow.

Training

Back Squat 3 Rep Week

265x3
300x3
340x4 (3+ set)
3x375x1 (training max singles)
300x3
265x8

Hip Thrust

370x8,7,6 (+1 rep)

Lying Hamstring Curl

150x7,6 (+1 rep)

Leg Extensions

190x(6,5,3)
195x(5,4,3)

Standing Calf Raise

320x8,7,7 (+2 reps)

Seated Calf Raise

210x7,7,6 (+2 reps)

Nutrition

Moderate Carb

Cals - 3,150
Carbs - 325g
  • Fiber - 50g
Protein - 300g
Fat - 80g
  • Sat. - 30g
  • Poly. - 7g
  • Mono. - 13g

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is something ive been trying to get to hit my lower lat with the squeeze and bring it out most I can
Give it a shot. The video below is exactly how I did them, minus going back that far at the contraction and I kept my palms up the entire time. The key is notice how he is grabbing the left pulley with the right arm? Grabbing the opposite cable side is key for the stretch. I also rested 60 seconds.

[video=youtube;Z-88G1EXmRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-88G1EXmRY[/video]

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 26, 2018
Push Power

Weight - 178

Weight is up 1.8 pounds. I look leaner though. Body composition is improving.

I was beating myself up today after my workout despite it being a solid session. I was doing this because I did one rep less on close grip floor presses. Everything else increased in weight and/or reps, so I know I didn't get weaker. I could have not rested as long between exercises, gripped closer than normal, etc.

Training

Bench Press 5 Rep week

165x5
200x5
215x7 (5+ set)
165x10

Military Press 5 Rep Week

115x5
130x5
145x6 (5+ set)

Close Grip Floor Press

200x4,4 (-1 rep)

Incline BB Press

165x6,6,6 (+5 lbs)

Hammerstrength Seated Shoulder Press

180x8,7,6

Weighted Dips

75x7,6 (no change, but bodyweight is 1.8 pounds higher)

Incline Hammerstrength Chest Press

170x8,7 (+2 reps)

Straight Bar Tricep Pushdowns

59x9,8,6 (+1.5 lbs)

Seated Machine Side Delt Raise

95x8,7,6 (+2 reps)

Nutrition

High Carb

Cals - 3,400
Carbs - 375g
  • Fiber - 50g
Protein - 301g
Fat - 76g
  • Sat. - 22g
  • Poly. - 13g
  • Mono. - 13g

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not going to formally post the session today, but just some notes instead.

I was beyond tired going in today. I think sitting in meetings all day and it being hot was not a good combo.

For deadlifts, I hit 315, and 360 for five reps. On the five plus set, I used 410 pounds. I got six reps, but it was literally to failure. I had to rest about five minutes before unloading the bar and rack my weights. So, that was good, weight wise, but my energy literally went to zero after.

I then did pullups and after, I had that weird discomfort in my left biceps again. If you recall, I thought I tore it last week. I felt the discomfort in the triceps as well. I think I am using my arms too much on pullups, so I am going to forgo them in the next few weeks.

After, I did T bar rows and was able to go five pounds heavier than last week, then the decline in the workout was seen. I had to go lighter on on v bar pulldowns and close grip cable rows. However, after my workout, I felt my back as being more sore than not. usually on a heavy pull day, I just feel fatigued, I don't necessarily feel that I worked my back. Not that I jerk the weights around, but I think being aware of my left arm being sore and my low energy, I was able to actually use my back with the lighter weight. I think I will use the same weights next week as well.

Overall, I was disappointed because I did not move the same weight, on two exercises, but looking back, I did feel my back as being more engaged than not.

I couldn't believe how much that last set of deadlifts took out of me. I literally went to zero energy, that has never happened.

Edit, for what it is worth, even after doing direct biceps work after the back work, my left arm felt better. That makes me think I was/am using my arms too much on pullups.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not going to formally post the session today, but just some notes instead.

I was beyond tired going in today. I think sitting in meetings all day and it being hot was not a good combo.

For deadlifts, I hit 315, and 360 for five reps. On the five plus set, I used 410 pounds. I got six reps, but it was literally to failure. I had to rest about five minutes before unloading the bar and rack my weights. So, that was good, weight wise, but my energy literally went to zero after.

I then did pullups and after, I had that weird discomfort in my left biceps again. If you recall, I thought I tore it last week. I felt the discomfort in the triceps as well. I think I am using my arms too much on pullups, so I am going to forgo them in the next few weeks.

After, I did T bar rows and was able to go five pounds heavier than last week, then the decline in the workout was seen. I had to go lighter on on v bar pulldowns and close grip cable rows. However, after my workout, I felt my back as being more sore than not. usually on a heavy pull day, I just feel fatigued, I don't necessarily feel that I worked my back. Not that I jerk the weights around, but I think being aware of my left arm being sore and my low energy, I was able to actually use my back with the lighter weight. I think I will use the same weights next week as well.

Overall, I was disappointed because I did not move the same weight, on two exercises, but looking back, I did feel my back as being more engaged than not.

I couldn't believe how much that last set of deadlifts took out of me. I literally went to zero energy, that has never happened.

Edit, for what it is worth, even after doing direct biceps work after the back work, my left arm felt better. That makes me think I was/am using my arms too much on pullups.
Do you keep a logbook and record the weights used week to week?

Yes super intense training can take a lot out of you. I usually stop short of failure generally; however now and again, ill go to failure. I listen to my body more than anything. Like yesterday I did hack squats 3 plates per side and did 9 on them all the way down, on the ninth rep I felt a little twinge in my knee , and stopped. I might have to use 405 lbs next deadlift or rack deadlift session lol I'm trying the wider grip , as its supposed to help build an overall bigger back. .

do you have access to a assisted pullup machine?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I did feel my back as being more engaged than not.
Perhaps a new mind/muscle connection is underway here. Interested to see where you go from here.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good training today. Everything improved from last week. Hit a new bench PR. I got 265, but it was a grinder. I did attempt 275 prior to the 265. If I just went to 265 without attempting 275, I think the 265 would have flown up. 275 wasn't bad. At my sticky point, the weight didn't come crashing down, I was actually able to hold it and stabilize it there. My spotter tried to let me grind it out.

I hit 185 on military press as well. I was surprised how quick it went up. That is a new PR.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good training today. Everything improved from last week. Hit a new bench PR. I got 265, but it was a grinder. I did attempt 275 prior to the 265. If I just went to 265 without attempting 275, I think the 265 would have flown up. 275 wasn't bad. At my sticky point, the weight didn't come crashing down, I was actually able to hold it and stabilize it there. My spotter tried to let me grind it out.

I hit 185 on military press as well. I was surprised how quick it went up. That is a new PR.
Are both shoulders feelings good from both these pr's? elbows? no issues or any pain in the slightest?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are both shoulders feelings good from both these pr's? elbows? no issues or any pain in the slightest?
No issues in the shoulder or elbows. The only time I get elbow pain is when I do skull crushers. However, on Sunday's, I do notice my right biceps is aching after benching and military press. I am thinking biceps tendinitis.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like last week, I went lighter on the accessory work, but not as light as last week. I felt a good pump in the lats and still am feeling it. My biceps were a little sore after deadlifting, but not nearly as sore as last week. I am thinking the soreness I get in my biceps are from the heavy deadlifts.

Speaking of which, I hit a 15 pound pr today. My last one rep PR was in July at 480, I thought I had 485 in me. I had someone watch my 460 set, and they said it moved quickly. I was contemplating 485 or 495. I did not want 490, because I would have been pissed if it went up easily. I either wanted 485 or 495 (5 plates on each side). I was surprised how quick it got off the ground. I felt like my form was better than it has been. At the lockout, I held it for about 20 seconds, until my traps were burning.

I felt like my form today was better than it has been in a while. I widened my stance a little and I think this helped me stay more upright versus horizontal, almost like a RDL.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nurse that bicep pain man, fricton massage, ice if need be. Dont do any movement that flares it up. are you using straps and going over hand on deadlifts?

I used to go over/under untill I ve seen too many of these and switched , plus I dont plan on doing a powerlifting meet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5en4IMcZos

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Ant, you are making some fantastic progress here! All of his is some serious high praise!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Ant., may I stay after class? I'd like special tutoring in Cre02 and what it can best do for my body and mind.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Ant, we haven't heard from you in a while. Everything okay?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MST Cre02 Final Review

Bloating

The product states it can help people that notice bloating with other creatine products. I do not experience bloating or abnormal water retention with creatine. I cannot say I noticed holding onto less water, this seemed to be the same. However, if one does bloat, they may see/feel a difference.

Strength

Strength went up, but they were strength gains I would have seen if I was using any other creatine product.

Endurance

I would say I did notice a slight boost in endurance. Some days I did a little cardio post workout and my pace was quicker without me purposely doing so. I also did notice better recovery between sets. Nothing dramatic, but definietly noticeable.

Overall

If you are one that does not bloat from a standard creatine product, I would suggest to pass on this. You can get away with regular monohydrate for a fraction of the cost of this product. If you do bloat from other creatine products, it is worth a try, but I cannot say if you will or will not experience bloating. Although I did experience some positive side effects, they are not so profound where the cost of the product justifies the benefits. Not a bad product, but most people will not see a difference between this and their current creatine. 3/5

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your feedback and thoughts on CRE 02 . I enjoyed following along and seeing those Pr's. Be safe with any kind of minor pain bc that can develop into a major injury if you dont nurse it back to good health. Ive been through my share of injuries, and injury prevention is a huge part of lifting , many younger guys dont fully pay attention to.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established