Next cycle advice

Dmj8379

Awards
Hello to all, I'm 33 years old and I have been lifting on a regular basis for 3 years..I have done some pro-hormone cycles with great success.. I purchased lots of xtra pro hormones be4 the ban so I wanna use them up be4 they go bunk.. anyway my next cycle I wanna go with a 4 compounds.. tell me what you think I should use as a test base??
Dermacrine, 4 andro, or trest?

My cycle will be

Epistane 20,30,30,40,40,40,40,40
Halodrol 50,75,75,75,75,75,100,100
Cynostane 0,0,30,30,30,30,30,30
Pro-Mag 0,0,60,60,60,60,60,60

On cycle
Armicare all 8 weeks

Pct
Clomid 50,50,25,25,25,25
Nolvadex 40,40,20,20,10,10
Rebirth 0,0,0,0,0,0,2,2,2,2
Letrone0,0,0,0,0,0,2,2,1,1,1
Reduce xt 0,0,3,3,3,3
Super Pct 0,0,0,0,0,0,8,8,8,8,
Ashwangandha KSM 66 all through pct

So I just wanted to know what u all think and what test base?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
250mg+/week Test E

Get some Taurine ready for the back pumps

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That's a crazy looking cycle bro ! Subbing for more info , but also just so you know if you're looking to get rid of any extra bottles shoot me a pm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the motherfuk. Holy **** bro, you are going all out.

That is way too much imo, and you get diminishing results after a certain point. I would just run one of those compounds, dosed higher, at a time. THe cycle doesn't really make sense and is redundant.

Don't think I have seen such an epic oral cycle before lol.

At least you have your PCT down.

Dmj8379

Awards
Yeah I have a 3 compound bottle.. so I decided to throw in the epistane to help combat the estrogen rise in pro mag

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have a 3 compound bottle.. so I decided to throw in the epistane to help combat the estrogen rise in pro mag
ohh it's a pre made stack.

I wouldn't add in epi. Just run an AI if you are worried. I personally never found p mag to be estrogenic though.

Dmj8379

Awards
Ok cool makes sense more always isn't better..but do you think I should do a epistane with trest?

Dmj8379

Awards
Plus I always have an AI on hand.. ari, and letro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This whole thread ! Wats the 3 combo things name ?

Placebo1985

Awards
Ya I'd drop the Epi and add in Trest or test. 8 weeks is a long time on methyls so I would get some Tudca which is the best liver support out there.

Dmj8379

Awards
Kryoptinite 2 super hero labs is the company who made this 3 compound

Dmj8379

Awards
Doesn't trest convert into estrogen?? So should I run an AI?? I never ran trest.. so I just wanna do the right thing.. thank you guys

Dmj8379

Awards
Also, if I were to run a trest cycle what's the proper way to run trest? With epistane?? And how long? I'm new here and this is the first time I have heard about trest it looks interesting

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't trest convert into estrogen?? So should I run an AI?? I never ran trest.. so I just wanna do the right thing.. thank you guys
Definitely pick up some exemestane. It didn't start til the 3rd week for me and it really wasn't that bad but, trest is one of the only things that gave me boob issues. In sure others feel the same.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely pick up some exemestane. It didn't start til the 3rd week for me and it really wasn't that bad but, trest is one of the only things that gave me boob issues. In sure others feel the same.
Exemstane good low dose for 2nd week 12.5 eod
Then wk 3 bump to 25 eod.
I was doing 25mgs ed on 200mgs oral trest and 150 mgs halo . No gyno or even any flare ups.

Dmj8379

Awards
So should I add trest with my 3 compound PH? And I have arimidex pharma grade.

Dmj8379

Awards
I'm new to the site and I was doing some research on trest... the stuff looks very very tempting.. so I came up with a thought should I run a 6 week cycle of trest and epistane??
Trest 50,50,50,75,75,75
Epistane 30,30,40,40,40,40

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, I wouldn't even use that pct for a 24 week heavy contest prep. Clomid, reduce xt and a test booster at the max..

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
That is one hell of a pct. Lol. Trest is definitely nice if you're afraid to stick a needle in your ass. If you aren't, test is cheaper and the king.

Definitely a nice thing to have as a base to make sure your energy and aggression stays good.

Dmj8379

Awards
Thanks bro, I'm really not afraid of the needle in the butt, but I'm not to sure where to get good test... I have a person who can get me pharma serms and Ai's

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Oh, well I like trest. That's my personal opinion. It appears to have potential to raise estrogen and prolactin, but as far as lipids, bp, etc. It doesn't seem too toxic at a 75-100 mg every day dosage.

Dmj8379

Awards
I have never tried trest but I'm excited to buy it and run it... I'm thinking about a six weeks cycle with epistane.. also, I have pharma arimidex pills 1 mg.. how should I incorporate the arimidex?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I take .5 e3d and haven't had any estro sides to speak of.

Dmj8379

Awards
Cool thanks for your advice.. I know everyone on here uses exemstan for trest.. but I wanna use what I got

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I'm really not afraid of the needle in the butt, but I'm not to sure where to get good test... I have a person who can get me pharma serms and Ai's
Lots of open sources with good reviews over on Meso Rx forum