Newsarticle in Dutch Sport and Fitness: Jungle Warfare contains methyl-atd and roids!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yeah they avoid stress on my lower spine and puts it in the spinal erector from the side angle (dunno if i explained that right)
do you hold the dumbells at your side or in front like a reg deadlift? i have injuries that prevent me from doing reg deadlifts thinking dumbells dead might be a viable alt.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Steroidal anti-e's are hormonal, regardless of what you may think. Did you ever hear of proviron? Guess what that does? How about exemestane? .

the following is very important to remember and you appear to have forgotten it

a PURE anti-aromatase has no hormonal activity on its own or through any of its metabolites

it simply blocks estrogen production

yes, this estrogen production can then go on to stimulate HPTA production but this is a phenomenon completely different than hormonal activity derived from the compound itself

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
the following is very important to remember and you appear to have forgotten it

a PURE anti-aromatase has no hormonal activity on its own or through any of its metabolites

it simply blocks estrogen production

yes, this estrogen production can then go on to stimulate HPTA production but this is a phenomenon completely different than hormonal activity derived from the compound itself
I haven't forgotten it, I'm just not always so eloquent with my wording as you. Honestly, I was just trying to point toward some similar compounds to Jungle Warfare, which isn't the big three-(6-OXO, ATD, 6-Bromo-jury is still out on this). Exemestane might not meet the criteria, but Proviron would.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
do you hold the dumbells at your side or in front like a reg deadlift? i have injuries that prevent me from doing reg deadlifts thinking dumbells dead might be a viable alt.
pick the dumbel up in front of you and push off with the heel of the opposite leg (which should the forward leg of your semi-staggered stance)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I haven't forgotten it, I'm just not always so eloquent with my wording as you. Honestly, I was just trying to point toward some similar compounds to Jungle Warfare, which isn't the big three-(6-OXO, ATD, 6-Bromo-jury is still out on this). Exemestane might not meet the criteria, but Proviron would.
6-oxo is not hormonal. my company paid for a hershberger study at UofI chicago.

they use castrate rats to assess any androgenic/anabolic activity

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo is not hormonal. my company paid for a hershberger study at UofI chicago.

they use castrate rats to assess any androgenic/anabolic activity
Can you post a link? I'm interested. BTW, any plans of tweaking 6-OXO Extreme any further? I know you had mentioned taking the ZMA out of it. I was just wondering if you were going to do an all-in-one product like DS Activate Xtreme.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Can you post a link? I'm interested. BTW, any plans of tweaking 6-OXO Extreme any further? I know you had mentioned taking the ZMA out of it. I was just wondering if you were going to do an all-in-one product like DS Activate Xtreme.

i don't have a link, the report was a private report. its purpose was to keep in our files to show the FDA or DEA in caase they wanted to label it an anabolic steroid

i mentioned that i would scan a couple of pages (it is a very long report) and post them next week

this is a copy of an email involving this though

Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 12:27 PM
To: Patrick Arnold
Subject: Re: Hershberger assay

Patrick,

We have performed a necropsy last Friday. Study worked like magic. No androgenic or anabolic effect from 6-OXO was seen but the positive control produced an evident statistically significant effect.

We still do not have 1,500.00 Work Assignment signed by you. Please let me know if you can not locate it. We will issue another one in this case.

Regards,

Alex

Timme

Timme

Awards
Patrick: Do you do regular deadlifts? If so, how much have you pulled?

getemboi

Awards
BTW, any plans of tweaking 6-OXO Extreme any further? I know you had mentioned taking the ZMA out of it. I was just wondering if you were going to do an all-in-one product like DS Activate Xtreme.
I'm curious as well.

zajacx

Awards
Can somebody tell me if there is a DIANABOL in Jungle Warfare ? (or any other sh.t)
I'd be gratefull if somebody would tell me what are the side effects of taking Jungle Warfare.

I would like to read your posts but it would take long time for me to understand it all.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no...or Jungle warefare would be sold out everywhere..haha

zajacx

Awards
I understand there is no Dianabol in Jungle Warfare and it is safe to use. Am i right ?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Hi Buddy

and yes using recommeded dosages are JW is totally fine..
told steve, he said hi back like a week ago. so just playing "hi tag" now. lol cant believe people are still all over the Dbol in jungle warefare thing. i really need to try the whole ALRI stack out hav yet to do it.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha

Ya you do!!! PM me dammit.. I will send ya one on the house :) Come to think of it.. Gotta keep Steve healthy.. I send him on too :)

told steve, he said hi back like a week ago. so just playing "hi tag" now. lol cant believe people are still all over the Dbol in jungle warefare thing. i really need to try the whole ALRI stack out hav yet to do it.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Hey RAVEN,

I have just finished a Log of the Double dosing Pro-Anabol and i like the way the product made me feel. Didn't get any real size from it but lost BF and did gain in measurements. However i do feel that it would work better as part of the EVO Stack so i have just purchased the FULL EVO Stack to run later in the year. I still don't know whether to run it as the Mass or Cutting stack yet. I am thinking of the latter as the way in which the Pro-Anabol worked for me and guess i would get some really good Lean Gains on it too.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pro-Anabol is too much fun while wearin' pants.. :) :ntome:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Man I think you will love it.. Its interesting.. I have tried BAM which btw I dont think I have ever had fuller delts in my life.. But I definately bulked up on it.. JW and PA are awesome cutting agents... Since you have already dropped BF maybe try it as a bulk cycle.. Choice is up to you and please keep us all post

ed.. I would love to watch your progress aQUOTE=Mickfootie;909975]Hey RAVEN,

I have just finished a Log of the Double dosing Pro-Anabol and i like the way the product made me feel. Didn't get any real size from it but lost BF and did gain in measurements. However i do feel that it would work better as part of the EVO Stack so i have just purchased the FULL EVO Stack to run later in the year. I still don't know whether to run it as the Mass or Cutting stack yet. I am thinking of the latter as the way in which the Pro-Anabol worked for me and guess i would get some really good Lean Gains on it too.[/QUOTE]

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lots of great feedback about pro-anabol.....this is now definetly on my wishlist for the future

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
raven u got me all excited now! if u think they are that good of cutting agents...i just started my contest prep. it may be fun to use them together for and intense four weeks and then 4 weeks later use my var and winnie...the possibilities

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
On the way my friend :)
raven u got me all excited now! if u think they are that good of cutting agents...i just started my contest prep. it may be fun to use them together for and intense four weeks and then 4 weeks later use my var and winnie...the possibilities

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I understand there is no Dianabol in Jungle Warfare and it is safe to use. Am i right ?
Im not going to be the one to tell you whats safe or not but I can tell you I ran 4 weeks JW double dosed and got pre and post liver function labs done and even though i took my last dose 12 hours before my post test I was still within normal ranges(on the low end to be exact). GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yee haw... uh hmmm Pictures ??
You ain't seen my log? Wait, that sounds wrong.. :eek:

Here's a better idea.. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH0FnsF0DRs"]YouTube - Pro-Anabol pt.2[/ame]

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea but i aint gonna say that her husband is a big ass man...

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Ok now I am blushing :) Stop it :) TBone ur a charmer... I love this board and definately wanna take care of all my guys :)
Sure you can say it, nothing wrong with a compliment. I say it and I'm married. Just know where to draw the line and have respect that she is a LADY.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
wait...um raven your um...PRETTY! dont tell author...he is...:bb3: +:bruce2: +:dl: =:bb: