Newer supplements

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,
I love the lowest price guarantee and what not, but I just cant quite see myself making this a one stop shop quite yet. When do you think you will be getting a wider selection of supplements, for example designer supps and others. Would love to add you to my favorites :).

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
Im working on bringing in Designer and Avant Labs, as well as Omega. Please let me know what brands you like that I dont have, and I'll see to getting it. Thanks for the feedback!

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of serious nutrition solutions (SNS)

wouldnt mind seeing them up there

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Omega, Avant, and DS would be great. If you could possibly get Dymatize for a good cheap protein, and a full line of NOW, with the price guarantee I would not go anywhere else.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Primaforce/Scivation

(I need some more xtend :cheers:)

johnz

Awards
I do plan on carrying AX's full range.....as far as Primaforce, No, I wasn't planning on carrying them....but if you think its something I should consider, I will.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I do plan on carrying AX's full range.....as far as Primaforce, No, I wasn't planning on carrying them....but if you think its something I should consider, I will.
Many people enjoy the line Primaforce/Scivation has to offer. They give excelent quality products. I personally would only need the above listed to be buying very regularly for you, but many others would like primaforce and scivation. Out of curiosity, do you by any chance have an idea of when you may be able to get some of these products. Im looking to make a purchase soon :).

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
we could start a poll about wanting Prima/Scivation....

johnz

Awards
johnfaceman: Perhaps you could e-mail me and I could quote you some prices -- [email protected] . I'll do my damnest to see it through.
Italion: I'll look into Primaforce right now, starting Monday. What are the prod's from them that are a must?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
johnfaceman: Perhaps you could e-mail me and I could quote you some prices -- [email protected] . I'll do my damnest to see it through.
Italion: I'll look into Primaforce right now, starting Monday. What are the prod's from them that are a must?
The supplements that are most popular by Primaforce are as follows: Lean Green (Most people consider this a staple in their diet and take them daily.), Substance WPI (Easily one of the best tasting proteins on the market, if you can get it at a fair price they will sell like hot cakes.).

Scivation (which is technically the same company) has an amazing and very popular BCAA blend called Xtend. Also their Sesamin product is very popular due to the price tag as well as quality.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Yep, what he said ^^^

Scivation-Xtend, Sesamin, Neurostim
Primaforce-Thermal Rage

I am also going to be ordering sometime soon (proobably just ph products) due to the "ban" and wouldnt mind shooting you some of my money once you get the entire AX line

Also, i said SNS earlier, and it might be a good pick up becuase they have great products with awesome prices and the owners are great people

johnz

Awards
Italian, I'll get the full AX line on there by Monday.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
DS,Avant and Omega are tops, but yes Primaforce/Scivation are a must, as is USPLabs in particular.

johnz

Awards
I like Scivation/ Primaforce...in fact now that I think about it, they sent me a cre package of their products some time ago. Im trying to remember who I was dealing with, so I can talk to them about getting the proverbial ball rolling on this.
As far as Serious...I've been intending on bringing them in for some time, and was quite impressed with them over the phone. Seem like good guys, as everyone else seems to pick up on them, so I'll talk to my cousin and see about these companies...namely: Serious, Designer, Omega, Avant and Primaforce.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
actually email not sent. Its saying your address doesnt exist. :?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see the point in stocking up on AX or SNS with the looming "re-ban":think:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These guys aren't kidding- they really do have the best priced nutritional products.

Y'all be sure to support them when they pick up our line of products!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really see the point in stocking up on AX or SNS with the looming "re-ban":think:
question. is it just hear say your going off of or is this cold hard facts that there is a real possibility for a "re-ban"? i know of the fact that mmost of the companies have discontinued production of their widely publicized PH's but still have a great stockpile to be handing out. If there was an actual reban then im afraid that would mean no PH's period and that all those missed in the grand artical would be included. other then that i dont see any reason not to stock up on their line of products.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
do you think these companies are just going to keel over once the ban comes around?

i personally expect them to keep producing.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
question. is it just hear say your going off of or is this cold hard facts that there is a real possibility for a "re-ban"? i know of the fact that mmost of the companies have discontinued production of their widely publicized PH's but still have a great stockpile to be handing out. If there was an actual reban then im afraid that would mean no PH's period and that all those missed in the grand artical would be included. other then that i dont see any reason not to stock up on their line of products.
I recently read an article (I think it was posted on our board, not sure) which stated that Congress knows about the new generation of hormone products and that they have sent a letter to the FDA requiring that they (the FDA) state what they're going to do about this new generation.

This sort of thing is bringing a lot of unwanted attention so the companies are stopping production of the respective products.

Now, I seriously doubt that the companies involved are stopping production period, they're just stopping production on their hormonal products. I don't blame them.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I recently read an article (I think it was posted on our board, not sure) which stated that Congress knows about the new generation of hormone products and that they have sent a letter to the FDA requiring that they (the FDA) state what they're going to do about this new generation.

This sort of thing is bringing a lot of unwanted attention so the companies are stopping production of the respective products.

Now, I seriously doubt that the companies involved are stopping production period, they're just stopping production on their hormonal products. I don't blame them.

and in the case of the previously mentioned companies, that hurts QUITE a bit. Also, AX and ALRI no longer have a licensing agreement with the retain and hotter, so there they go as well. SNS seemed to be a low cost leader with the 2nd gen PHs, so it has got to be quite a blow for them as well. AX does appear to be moving in the right direction though with stim x....

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
any word on some of these, Scivation/Primaforce, DS, Avant etc

johnz

Awards
Avant and Designer are just around the corner. I was hoping to already have them in...but Im in close contact with Avant and Designer, and they should be here by December, if not sooner.
I'm talking to Serious, and they are someone I'd like as well. Scivation and USP will eb soon to follow.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
You got me in trouble with Ryan DeLuca John, LOL. He sent me an email with a 10% discount. I sent one back saying" Ryan, your prices are anywhere between 14 and 17% higher than Best Price Nutrition". I haven't heard back since, LOL!

If you guys aren't ordering from the guys on this board, you're getting cornholed, BIGTIME! I've dealt with John now for close to a year and have nothing bad to say about him. I've dealt with some of the others and the same, fast professional service.
ROB

johnz

Awards
Hey, thanks for the kind words!! I really do operate at the hand and foot of the customer, so I'm glad you appreciate that. Theres no Bestpricenutrition.com w/out you people, and I appreciate that. Its a family business that we seriously take home with us most of the time, and constantly plan and strive to keep getting stronger.
Our prices are something that we'll get crazy with, as you can see. Thats why I tell people to let us know when they order if we're beat, so we can take care of them on that item.
Anyways, Greenfeather...I appreciate the words of kindness. your business is hugely appreciated!

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
John, when/if you get Primaforce/Scivation, Avant Labs, Controlled Labs, USP, Omega and Designer in your stable and continue to offer the awesome prices and cheap shipping your gonna have some serious business. I can't stress enough how many people would love to have a one stop shop for all of the things they like and you seem very receptive to customer feedback which is a great thing. Best of luck.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I can't stress enough how many people would love to have a one stop shop for all of the things they like
This is key, IMO. I hate having to order from 2 sites, especially if i only want a couple things.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the order John. Im sure it will happen again, but is there any update on these product lines. It is true, business will be through the roof.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
How about plain orange VITARGO. Not the stuff with the creatine in it. I could use some and I'd rather place a big order with you. I'm getting low on a lot of stuff so I want to do a 1 stop shopping extravaganza.
Thanks,
ROB

MGH1982

Awards
Can you guys get some ALRI's N'Gorge and CR2, very good products :)

johnz

Awards
Guys, sorry for the delayed response...
Tell me what you want from ALRI and I'll quote you a price---I can get anything from them.
Greenfeather...yes, I can get the orange Vitargo w/ no problem. Please let me know how I can be of help!

thepopo

Banned
Awards
You guys should stock USPlabs.. Things like Cissus and Powerfull should sell really well (and I wouldn't mind buying them from you either) ;)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are doing good work John. You are providing us with what we want. Maybe sometime in the future I can work with.

I will try to think of something that you need to carry that I don't see on the site.

johnz

Awards
Thanks guys.....popo: Im waiting for this hellacious move to conclude this upcoming week and for us to turn on our updated administrative programming..and then we're going to get some lines in here. Ive exchanged e-mails w/ USP Labs some months ago, as they are on the list for sure.
Thanks as always for the feedback, Brent.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
John I sent you an e-mail...don't remember... earlier... Just makes me ask if you check your e-mails on the weekend?

johnz

Awards
Hey Brent..Ill check....I wasn't able to last Sunday. Sorry....

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where are the AX and DS products? Listed in brands but nothing listed.

Get some Scivation in!!! :food:

johnz

Awards
Im actually waiting for Scivation to send me a package of their line and contact info. I received a call at our retail store...so I'll take a look at that and talk to my cousin and see if we can get them in here.
DS is really on the horizon...Ive only been saying that forever! But really, soon as we're sette;led in the warehouse, I will get Designer, Avant, MAN, SNS, etc...

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any updates? I want to get the Best Price Nutrition section of the forum busy! It needs action!

johnz

Awards
Brent,
We're moved in the warehouse as of today...now we're going to activate our new system. We have all these new products, but arent able to add until the new system gets implemented. I guess you can say its a step in the right direction of growth.]

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is great to hear. If I am still...in the picture... let me know.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, let me suggest using insane specials to attract customers once everything is set up.