Newbie looking for PH advice

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never tried any PH before so im totally lost. Im 28 male 5'5" 167 lb. Ive been training for about 9 years though only the last 2 years have i gotten my crap together. Ive had a lot of trouble seeing gains and also cutting over the years. I do DC training. Ive had tests done and my test levels are pretty low but not quite low enough to treat which is why im interested in a ph. Mine was like 450? Im looking for something with really mild sides cause im new and i want the results to stay mostly. Im nervous about joint pain because ive had enough joint problems as it is. Im already on a lot of joint support and i still feel pains. If you could give me some good starter advice and also the appropriate pct to get and where to get it thatd be great thanks. Also im an open book so if there are any other questions i could answer that would help you all let me know.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first cycle most will use epi or halo. Dmz would be an option too.

For a serm nolva or clomid, maybe something like sup3rPct along side it.

Olympus labs has Ep15tane(epistane) and dymethazi9e(dmz), and we will be coming out with a halo clone soon.

Take a look at those products and feel free to ask questions.

We can help you make a nice set up.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Since you're worried about joints, halo is probably your best option for your first time with anabolics. Epi dried me out and at 60mg, my joints started aching.

I've done DC in the past. IMO, it's great for bulking, not as much for cutting. Plus is hard on your joints and CNS. Might wanna switch up the training from time to time to help your joints out a bit.

And yes, it's important to use a SERM for your PCT. Clomid or Torem are good options IMO. If you look, there are a few board sponsors that sell research SERMs here. Give them a look and see what you find.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
For a first cycle most will use epi or halo. Dmz would be an option too.

For a serm nolva or clomid, maybe something like sup3rPct along side it.

Olympus labs has Ep15tane(epistane) and dymethazi9e(dmz), and we will be coming out with a halo clone soon.

Take a look at those products and feel free to ask questions.

We can help you make a nice set up.
These are good starters.

Take some fish oil and joint help to help you with your joints.

PCT, you can find so much info on in the forum. Once you figure out what you want to do, come back and we can help with a proper PCT.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im already on glucosamine and 3600 mg of fish oil and 5k iu of d3.any other suggestions. If halo is slightly easier on joints ill do that one

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ps what are your recommendations for diet while on cycle. Btw im also considering trying "eliminate" for a beginner thing since some have reported gains just on estrogen blocker pcts as a standalone? Seems mild as well your thoughts?
Also whatever recommendations you guys make please note im deathly afraid of needles so id prefer some other type

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Arimistane is a week estrogen blocker. Plus, less estrogen = more joint point. Given this, your better off with Epi or DMZ, rather than stand alone arimistane.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Arimistane is a week estrogen blocker. Plus, less estrogen = more joint point. Given this, your better off with Epi or DMZ, rather than stand alone arimistane.
*meant pain not point

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh didn't know that thank you. Do you think theres much truth to the gains from just that? One reason id be interested is im curious how that would show during a urine test versus a ph. Im processing with sheriff's dept and im pretty sure ill have to wait till after im in for a ph cycle but if just standalone estr blocker doesn't show as anything i could do that now. Just spit balling there not sure on any of it

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Im already on glucosamine and 3600 mg of fish oil and 5k iu of d3.any other suggestions. If halo is slightly easier on joints ill do that one
IME cissus, collagen, hyaluronic acid, and MSM are far better than glucosamine for joints.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Ahh didn't know that thank you. Do you think theres much truth to the gains from just that? One reason id be interested is im curious how that would show during a urine test versus a ph. Im processing with sheriff's dept and im pretty sure ill have to wait till after im in for a ph cycle but if just standalone estr blocker doesn't show as anything i could do that now. Just spit balling there not sure on any of it
Not all that knowledgable on drug testing specs. But if you are taking a legal supplement (PH or otherwise) you are generally OK for most occupation specific tests. I dont believe WADA rules apply

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes thats totally true. I had just heard that ph can show as heightened test or hgh and im not sure how open to explanation they will be. These people also put me under the light for how much caffeine i have in a day typically so im sure you understand. But if it doesn't show as any of that then i dont think there would be a problem

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK been battling back and forth with the fiance over budgeting. Apparently she feels that the pH package from Olympus Labs is too much. So I may be able to convince her to let me give just the stand alone eliminate a go since it's only 25. Anyone seen decent gains on just a stand alone blocker? Is this better on a bulk or a cut? If using it as a stand alone I still follow the 3 doses a day for 4 weeks correct? Any other input?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey bro if you are looking for an inexpensive halo clone look at HaloX from ironflex. Use the code MCCREW20 to get 20% off on our home page. If you want to see a great log and want a better understanding of what to expect look at KICKSTART7 s log HaloX is in. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
Cheers

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
OK been battling back and forth with the fiance over budgeting. Apparently she feels that the pH package from Olympus Labs is too much. So I may be able to convince her to let me give just the stand alone eliminate a go since it's only 25. Anyone seen decent gains on just a stand alone blocker? Is this better on a bulk or a cut? If using it as a stand alone I still follow the 3 doses a day for 4 weeks correct? Any other input?
IME you won't get gains from arimistane. Dropping water and a sense of well being is all I ever got from it.

IMO, that HaloX option that McCrew gave will be a great way to go

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm gonna go ahead and order. I've decided on getting an epi stack from orbit. Currently working on getting some Nolva. Already have some joint support. Does anyone have anything else to add? How about good dosage schedules for a beginner. Also, where does one hit up a board sponsor for some serm. I'm probably coming off as an idiot but I can't really put 2 and 2 together on that one. Thanks everyone for your help so far

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Agreed that there's no point in an estrogen reducing only cycle. Good choice on going with an actually PH, even though epi isn't the best choice for joints. Have you tried Achilles from Antaeus Labs? And do you have any on cycle supports? You probably won't need an AI with epi but it can never hurt to have some on hand.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't ordered or purchased anything yet. Except for joint support but I take those all the time anyway. As far as why I settled on epi when I was originally gonna do halo. Is because orbit doesn't have halo in their stack form. Also because of their 20 percent discount. The only reason I got the ball and chain to go with this is because of the projected price. Though just as an FYI. I'm going to do this the right way with the right supporting supps or not at all. So I won't cut Corners. If I can't afford to do it the correct way then I'll just wait until I can. I am not going to be a meat head about this

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking. You're better off waiting until you can afford what'll work best than getting what's on sale to save a dozen bucks.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone point me in the direction of how to get a serm?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone point me in the direction of how to get a serm?
Just look here on AM. Rules are that we all can't give source information. Hint: a SERM is a research chemical.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured it was me just not doing something right. Thanks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Pct

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Cel pct assist
4/4/4/4
Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

And add in xgels, Olympus labs derma strength or epic. To maintain mass from your cycle.

Run dmz.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im about to order this right now. all ive been lead to believe that i need for starters is (all from olympus) epi , arma, pct. with nolva serm. this is just a sort of testing the waters kind of run. if its not absolutely necessary for safety and i guess basic gains i dont feel i should have to order 4 or five other supporting things

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
im about to order this right now. all ive been lead to believe that i need for starters is (all from olympus) epi , arma, pct. with nolva serm. this is just a sort of testing the waters kind of run. if its not absolutely necessary for safety and i guess basic gains i dont feel i should have to order 4 or five other supporting things
You don't really sound like you know to much about this stuff,,, I wouldn't run a cycle yet and do some research.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's kinda tough when you keep hearing different things from different people. One says the perfect cycle kits and serm is all you need. And then you saying I should get that and three or four other things along with it.

But no I don't know much. That's why I created this thread

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well it's kinda tough when you keep hearing different things from different people. One says the perfect cycle kits and serm is all you need. And then you saying I should get that and three or four other things along with it.

But no I don't know much. That's why I created this thread
I wasn't saying run all the stuff I listed with whatever anyone else said. I meant only run what I said. And creating a thread isn't research bro, actual research is research lmao. Start googling everything. A perfect cycle kit would be fine. As long as you add nolva and something to combat cortisol like reduce Xt in pct. just my opinion. Do research and form your own opinions.