Venomized03
Member
Hey guys, I found this website searching on google for information on different CEL products that I found on ebay. I have soooooo many questions that I am sure this entire post is going to be all over the place, so try to stay with me... :think:
First off, I am 27 years old, im 6 feet tall and weigh in at 195(not sure about body fat % though). Been working out for atleast 5 years on and off. Just in the past year, Ive really been "gun hoe" about it. I hit the gym a MINIMUM of 3 times a week. When I am there, I workout hard. Mainly my upper body and obviously legs occasionally. My biggest issue is my diet. I cant get rid of my belly. Its not huge, just not what I want. I dont need a 6 pack but I want a flat stomach.
I am posting this under the CEL thread b/c I have just got done using up my bottle of X-tren about 1 week ago. I def notice a difference in strength/endurance, but from what I am reading here, it seems I am not using these products right. I am very unfamiliar with all the "lingo" you guys use. Basically Im a dummy when it comes to this stuff.
So my questions are, what is some good product to help me lean out alittle(if there is one), and can I take something along with it, to help my muscles grow?? All in all, I want to loose some body fat and gain some mass in my muscles, and I hear that if you loose body fat, you loose alittle muscle strength too. It already seems like my arms are smaller than they were a week ago, since my bottle of x tren is all gone. I just dont get it, I feel like im doing this wrong. :scratchchin:
Sorry for the lack of knowledge I have, just trying to get into it alittle and dont know where to start, besides with asking stupid question.
THANKS
First off, I am 27 years old, im 6 feet tall and weigh in at 195(not sure about body fat % though). Been working out for atleast 5 years on and off. Just in the past year, Ive really been "gun hoe" about it. I hit the gym a MINIMUM of 3 times a week. When I am there, I workout hard. Mainly my upper body and obviously legs occasionally. My biggest issue is my diet. I cant get rid of my belly. Its not huge, just not what I want. I dont need a 6 pack but I want a flat stomach.
I am posting this under the CEL thread b/c I have just got done using up my bottle of X-tren about 1 week ago. I def notice a difference in strength/endurance, but from what I am reading here, it seems I am not using these products right. I am very unfamiliar with all the "lingo" you guys use. Basically Im a dummy when it comes to this stuff.
So my questions are, what is some good product to help me lean out alittle(if there is one), and can I take something along with it, to help my muscles grow?? All in all, I want to loose some body fat and gain some mass in my muscles, and I hear that if you loose body fat, you loose alittle muscle strength too. It already seems like my arms are smaller than they were a week ago, since my bottle of x tren is all gone. I just dont get it, I feel like im doing this wrong. :scratchchin:
Sorry for the lack of knowledge I have, just trying to get into it alittle and dont know where to start, besides with asking stupid question.
THANKS