New Years sale.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Damn I waited too long and missed out on the Demacrine...

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Wow I've never seen a supplement like this where there are like 6 components in 6 diff pills!

Interesting way to do it, you have the placebo variable multiplied by a factor by doing that..

Yeh for 6 bucks, nice deal. Worth a go just for the novelty itself. Can afford to throw out the red, green and brown one, and eat the blue, pink, and orange one.

Or give the crappy colours to your relative and show them the box..."look diet accelerator MOM, eat these and watch your fat melt!"
yeah, it looks mostly like garbage and/or under-dosed. But that is some well priced garbage

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any body notice the gut health go from 19$ back to normal price? It changed two or three times before the sale hit...

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
What's the deal with the free shipping? I've loaded up my cart, I have 4 different NP highlighted products included, added the NY14 coupon code and got a discount of a whopping $7.95??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the deal with the free shipping? I've loaded up my cart, I have 4 different NP highlighted products included, added the NY14 coupon code and got a discount of a whopping $7.95??

Yeah, that's how much you would have paid for shipping. Why? Did you expect more of a discount?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's all the coupon code is good for...

One yellow item + the code = $7.95 (shipping cost)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Yeah, that's how much you would have paid for shipping. Why? Did you expect more of a discount?
So you only get a discount on the shipping of that one item??

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
You only get charged once for shipping, so yeah. Shipping is flat rate.
So why am I only getting a $7.95 discount off a $91.70 shipping charge?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So why am I only getting a $7.95 discount off a $91.70 shipping charge?
Does your order weigh over 3lbs?

Buy one of the 9 highlighted items below and use coupon code: NY14 (expires 1/31/14)
FREE U.S. Shipping: Free ground shipping with coupon and purchase of items in yellow ($7.95 value)
FREE International Shipping: Free FIMS shipping (no tracking) on orders up to 3lbs with coupon and purchase of items in yellow ($7.95 value)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Does your order weigh over 3lbs?
Possibly...? Where can I find the total weight of my order?

If it does, I'll just break it down to two separate orders.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Deals on everything I needed. ARA + ALCAR + GMS + Protein for my recomp and Eviscerate + Dry Rub for my Vegas trip in May. $190 with RK for free shipping and Formeron too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm curious when this sale ends as well...?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping for PES. Need to stock up.
I need more ABE or better yet the newer formula of ABE.
Hope to see the PES line on sale
If PES is included, I'm going for broke.
I think a fair number of us are in this club lol.

And agreed with the earlier comments about the PES line, fingers crossed
No Anabeta?

Damn it!!
Was really hoping for that.

Great price on X-factor, though.
Probably the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Too bad I already have a 200ct bottle and 2 100's of X gels. :D
No Anabeta. Boo.
Alphamine, prxt, AP, amino IV hell yes
Hey Dan. SuperCissus® is the one supplement that I won't go without. Otherwise my elbows are a mess and limit what I can do, both in and out of the gym. I don't have much cash to spend on the sale at the moment (really don't have any), but at that price will be grabbing a couple bottles.

If the sale runs through next week, I'd like to pick up the new EPro, OxyELITE Protein, PES Select, AP, Gut Health, Recompadrol, and Metabolic Powder.

Appreciate the feedback, guys!

Same here :(
Why pay extra for Prolactrone when you can get Dopadex for much much much cheaper?
Thank you all for the PES love.

I will see if Darren from NP can throw you all in a signed photo of me. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I photoshop my face onto his body, sign them and sell them as me. I've made almost enough to break even.
That was one very expensive pen!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few things on the list im pretty interested in!

xhrr

Awards
When adding certain products they don't go into your cart as the sale price like Cardiotryx get's added as 37.99 or whatever the normal price is and not the sale price of 30$

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Order almost $514 stuff....thanks!!

phatsprinter

phatsprinter

Awards
Does anyone use anabolic pump? I used it when it first came out in 08 and saw some results and the pumps were huge. How's the new formula?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone use anabolic pump? I used it when it first came out in 08 and saw some results and the pumps were huge. How's the new formula?
Formula is still the same I'm pretty positive. If anything I think they upped it from 700 to 750mg per capsule... It's a staple of mine. For $17 u can't beat that price....

phatsprinter

phatsprinter

Awards
Agree. That price is killer. Do you still get the massive pumps?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well.. I train fasted with only aminos and a pre, so I don't get the food pumps you're talking about.
Same.

I was actually tempted to buy PRIME, so I looked up my old review from 2009 only to find that I also mentioned that AP was one of my favorite supplements back then for fasted training...ended up scrapping the PRIME purchase and bought AP instead. Ha. - Not as interested in spending hard-earned cash on supps these days, but a nice performance boost in my fasted workouts is always welcomed, and AP kicks in the day you start.

I'm also interested in the end-date of this sale. I can't remember how NP conducts their NY sales.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cart was over my pre approved limit but Im good for the next 5 months now lol
Yeah, the sales usually keep me stocked on some of the extra goodies all year, aside from staples such as protein, bcaa. I will drop some $$$$ but rarely need anything until the next holiday sales, or if something brand new pops up that I MUST have.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I photoshop my face onto his body, sign them and sell them as me. I've made almost enough to break even.
that sounds so wrong, it's gotta be right . . . your face on his body ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's something you know all about huh, your face on his body?
Only in my dreams my friend, only in my dreams. Ben is a continent and an ocean away

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is any of these sales items going to be restocked? That protein is not even showing the same price now when you go to put it in your cart.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is any of these sales items going to be restocked? That protein is not even showing the same price now when you go to put it in your cart.
Saw that too

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Was a steal on the Big Blend. Someone got lucky :)

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
now that the big blend is restocked, the sale price is over?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sucks. They have a sale that started at midnight an by 8am all the protein was gone. Also saw one item before the sale started that only had 2 in stock.

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
Common practice that a retailer only gets so many of a certain item to sell at a given sale price and then remaining / new stock returns to regular pricing.

*shrug*

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sucks. They have a sale that started at midnight an by 8am all the protein was gone. Also saw one item before the sale started that only had 2 in stock.
For items like protein that they know will sell regardless, they should limit it to 1-2 a person or per order. People are smart, they get on right away and order the whole stock.

Mike

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I put an order in at midnight than another the next day after I talked myself into it and both will be at my door today! Great job nutra! That's why you get my business

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I haven't even gotten a order status "processing" email yet lol