new Xtend vs Protocol vs purple Wrath

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Protocol and honestly do not have one negitive thing to say its great tasting and decent profile.

I was checking out the new xtend and realized it offers a more complete profile then protocol for the same price . Dont know much about PW since it isnt broken out on the label how much of each is in it

I'm just about out of my last tub of protocol and leaning toward now buying xtend thoughts ?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Out of all 3, my money would go on Protocol hands down. If cutting I would consider Xtend.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Out of all 3, my money would go on Protocol hands down. If cutting I would consider Xtend.
Can you say why ? with the exception of LCLT xtend has everythign plus more. Not saying more is better but in this case it would seem to be .

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I prefer the added L-Carnitine L-Tartarate, Beta Alanine and Agmatine Sulfate are more versatile ingredients regarding bulking/cutting where as Xtend I feel is more suited to cutting cycles.

Furthermore, taking into consideration the price, Xtend is basically twice as much, although at 90 servs.

All 3 are great products, this is simply my preference.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Never tried protocol but I've used extend and PW. In my opinion PW hands down except for the price. Great endurance on PW, I was able to knock out more reps and longer cardio sessions. PW with some creatine nitrate and a caffine tab = great workout.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i use all three lol depending on what im doing, now im cutting im using either pw and protocol or extend and protocol

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
i use all three lol depending on what im doing, now im cutting im using either pw and protocol or extend and protocol
Ok so protocol works with both ? How would you use them if PW/xtend and protocol

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
you can either drink your pw/extend pre work out or during then take the protocol post workout as directed, i was taking flash over with protocol pre work out and the 2 mixed together made the protocol taste heaps better, i really like the protocol ingredients so i put up with that leucine taste that it has

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Never tried protocol but I've used extend and PW. In my opinion PW hands down except for the price. Great endurance on PW, I was able to knock out more reps and longer cardio sessions. PW with some creatine nitrate and a caffine tab = great workout.
Agreed. Thats why we sell a small tub, it's cheaper.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
IMO You can't even compare PW and Xtend to be honest.

PW has alot more extras, beta alanine, EAAs and not BCAAs, and extra preworkout goodies.

I've used Xtend though, and it's a decent product.

You can't go wrong with any of them.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I've used both xtend and pw and purple in train.

Xtend has better taste and i think it mixes better. Also it lasts longer, i mean pw after 1,2 months its color started to denature.

But i think both products are great. Now i take Xtend with added citrulline malate + beta alanine, so i'm ok.

Next cycle i will try the green magnitude + purple psyko/purple wraath combo, which i used to do in the past.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using xtend for yrs now. I just add in whatever other product I want to use at that given time.

Space Viking

Awards
I recently switched from Xtend to Xtend 2.0. I greatly prefer the taste of the original. The new formulation just tastes too salty. Like someone was sweating a lot into the tub when it was mixed up. Other than that, still a quality product I will continue to use.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all very solid products and I truly don't feel you can go wrong with either. My suggestion is, why fix whats not broken?

Mike