New to Tri-Lean System (Need Help)

dovec22

Awards
I've been using ARLI Tri-lean systems for about a week combined with high protein/low carb diet (1300 Cal)/ plus 3 times a week cardio / plus 2 times a week light weight training but I have not seen any noticeable results. I'm 5,9 251 (Medium Build) :good:

Here is my dosages

Morning

HD +3.0 (Qty 2)

TX (Qty 1)

Zero Stim (Qty 2)

Lunch

TX (Qty 1)

Dinner

TX (Qty 1)

Zero Stim (Qty 2)

Lean Dream (Qty 1)

Am I doing something wrong? Help Please

jamescho79

Awards
ur only taking in 1300 calories? thats way too low, especially with the cardio and weight training. ur doing ur body a lot more harm than good.

dovec22

Awards
jamescho79

What should my calorie intake be??? I'm trying to slim-down to 210 quick. :bb2: Any suggestion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
something is definitely wrong if you saw no results, as supplements or not you should have seen something at that. How long prior to this had you been at that calorie level?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think you should try upping the lifting to three times a week, and go hard! Build some muscle and you will burn more fat. Plus when you do drop the lbs you want to, you will look better...
P.S. I don't think you're supposed to start using the TX until you are four weeks in...I just started the tri-lean as well. I can def. feel it workin so far...

dovec22

Awards
I just started this diet (1300 cal) last week. So you think I should hit the weights hard (3x week)? What about cardio? :sick:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there is no way you are at 1300 cals for a week and have lost nothing. Are you taking in more fiber now or something like that which could maybe cause you to be retaining water or something?

dovec22

Awards
Here's my daily diet

Breakfast
1 serving (12oz) GNC Wheybolic 60 Protien shake (238 calories per serving) Qty 1

Lunch
1 serving (12oz) GNC Wheybolic 60 Protien shake (238 calories per serving)

1 Subway 6in Turkey sub (280 Calorie)

Dinner

2 Subway 6in Turkey sub (560 Calorie)

Also, Since I been on HD 3.0 I don't have an appetite. But I have to admit, yesterday I started to feel the TRI-lean kick-in. I'm zooming now :dance:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you are kidding about your diet, as there are so many things wrong there... please drop the subway and eat something healthy, dont believe the Jarred nonsense. Their calorie amounts are without cheese, without any toppings, without any dressing. The white bread is horrible. You'd be better off eating just the shakes all day, and some green veggies instead.

dovec22

Awards
Don't Tell me that. :jaw:, So after all this time It's been the sandwiches. They're good as gone. I figured if it work for Jared (Subway Commercial Guy) it could work for me. As you can tell I'm new to this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, for starters, forget about breads entirely, but if you must make sure its whole grain. Not whole wheat, whole grain. try and use wild rice, quinoa or beans (not baked beans or anything in a sauce) as your primary carb intake. add some more variety to what you eat. take in more veggies, and some fruits as well. try and spread the protein intake out a bit more. Dont be afraid of healthy fats (nuts is a good example). I'd take in more calories than you do right now, as your weight loss will stall fast at that rate. probably try for at least 200g of protein a day, but I wouldnt take in more than 40g or so at a time. If that wheybolic is 2 scoops per shake, id separate it into two shakes instead, a few hours apart.

If you are going to take in carbs, take them in earlier in the day, or even better with the meal you eat right before working out, and what you eat after.

Keep in mind that if instead of crashing to next to nothing calorie wise that if you eat like a person who weighs what you want to weigh eats that you will eventually reach that weight. What maintenance calories is for a 190lb man will mean weight loss for you. And what is important is that you maintain it long term, so coming to grip with foods and choices and living it is far better than dropping 30lbs in 6 weeks then gaining it all back

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Try eating more meals as well. Stay away from the traditional 3 meals a day. SHoot for 5 or 6 and your body will always be burnin!! Spread out the protein intake like stated above. Go on google and search for maintenance calorie calculator. Enter your info, find your maintenance cals, then subtract 500-700 from that to start. Aim for that for a while, see if that doesn't help ya. Also it's important to get some healthy fats, eat natural pb or avocado. You'll get there man, best of luck.