New Test Results All Natty MTest

MikeDug535

Awards
posted a little while ago last test results 607 takin 2 M Test pills every mornin for last 2 years Stopped just got new results after stopping for 2 months 347 with 47 Free result Def not as horny though my strength seems the same 57 year old Now takin 4 Optimize T per day for last 40 days Take nothing else but zinc Wondering if its the Shilajat in the M Test Anything else as strong as M Test natty? Im ready to try and report back with results

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
posted a little while ago last test results 607 takin 2 M Test pills every mornin for last 2 years Stopped just got new results after stopping for 2 months 347 with 47 Free result Def not as horny though my strength seems the same 57 year old Now takin 4 Optimize T per day for last 40 days Take nothing else but zinc Wondering if its the Shilajat in the M Test Anything else as strong as M Test natty? Im ready to try and report back with results
I want to make sure that I understand correctly.

You were taking M-Test for 2 years, but only doing 2 capsules per day and your lab results showed 607 for testosterone.

Then you stopped M-Test for 2 months, had bloodwork done, and your results had fallen to 347?

Is that correct?

Then, you said that you were taking Optimize-T for the last 40 days.

You asked about Shilajit - both M-Test and Optimize-T have Shilajit in them.

You asked if there is anything else as strong as M-Test that is natural; M-Test itself is natural.

I really like both M-Test and Optimize-T; if you want to try something different, Cloma-Plex is an excellent option. It is a great natural testosterone booster and natural anabolic muscle builder and has a lot of great feedback on it.

Cloma-Plex write up:

Cloma-Plex intro/discussion thread:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a pretty significant difference from only two caps, which makes us all wonder why you didn't use the full dose? Imagine........................

MikeDug535

Awards
That is a pretty significant difference from only two caps, which makes us all wonder why you didn't use the full dose? Imagine........................
Because the suggested was too much in my opinion Im ultra conservative in what i take Got good results off that no exaggeration 2 every mornin with vit b12 zinc berberine red rice yeast and oregano oil tumeric ginger nitric oxide digestive enzymes that plus fasting I got up to 640 test year and a half ago with the above regimen

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost 300 points out a half dose of a natural supplement 🧐 …post bloodwork

MikeDug535

Awards

You were taking M-Test for 2 years, but only doing 2 capsules per day and your lab results showed 607 for testosterone.

Then you stopped M-Test for 2 months, had bloodwork done, and your results had fallen to 347?

Is that correct?

You asked if there is anything else as strong as M-Test that is natural; M-Test itself is natural.

I really like both M-Test and Optimize-T; if you want to try something different, Cloma-Plex is an excellent option. It is a great natural testosterone booster and natural anabolic muscle builder and has a lot of great feedback on it.

Cloma-Plex write up:

Cloma-Plex intro/discussion thread:

yes you are correct Thank you Im gonna poo unfurl="true"]https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-cloma-plex-natural-testosterone-booster-estrogen-control-support.330852/[/URL]
Yes

Is that correct?

Cloma-Plex write up:

Cloma-Plex intro/discussion thread: Yes thats correct Def check out Cloma though I tried " Stanoplex last year and felt nothing Any relation?

Yes

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for clarifying. I'm glad that you had such good results from M-Test.

If I understood the initial post correctly, you don't like Optimize-T as much as M-Test because your libido isn't as good on it, correct?

Different things work different for different people. When people ask about choosing between Optimize-T and M-Test, I always tell them that one person may like one better, another may like the other better.

As well as you did off of M-Test, I would honestly go back to using that versus trying anything else. I use it year round as part of my general health supplement regimen and its fine to take long term.

If looking for different options just to experiment, my suggestions are:
I hope that info helps.