New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--

Having tried 11 oxo when it first came out, I too will be interested in this. The limited run stuff bothers me too though. But, I'm not an expert on herb availability/processing so I don't know what to say, other than if a product is good I'd rather it be available more than a few weeks, then never to be seen again.

As for the purpose of leaving people hanging, it gives them more time to talk, guess, gossip, and build up a thread of a trillion pages or so which gets noticed by passers by on the boards and in search engines. Plus you get market feedback. You ask everyone to guess what it is, you get insight into what it is they really want. This one should be interesting. Bulk Prime would have been nice too. I'd heard some positive things about it, but herbals I don't try anymore unless I can megadose in a budget conscious way.

limited first run, we've been pretty good about bringing back a powder.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Our bulk powders perform so everything you are insinuating is mute.

Sales is about providing a product people WANT to buy that is commonsense.

I'm sure apple did not hype the ipod and hated the overnight make shift camp sites outside retail stores.

You are become illogical with your attacks.
I did not realize USP and Apple were playing ball on the same field......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I have to figure a way for the wife to let my buy more supps...pounting sometimes works.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now I have to figure a way for the wife to let my buy more supps...pounting sometimes works.
my problems exactly.. With shift work, I sometimes work a short work week, which results in smaller checks.. :raincloud: Hopefully, in a few weeks, there's still some left!

a natural inhibitor 11ßHSD1 activity, VAT Attack! down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.

30 day supply of Innovation only 19.99 exclusive to nutraplanet

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol ... I mention to my wife all the time that supplements are all I basically spend money on. I have no problem if she goes to the Mall and spends a few hundred, just as long as I can buy my supps whenever I want. :veryhappy:
That is my saving grace as well, I don't drink or spend money on anything else.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious on when we will see this at nutraplanet?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious on when we will see this at nutraplanet?
Soon. Again, once it lands in the US it will be shipped right to NP. I do not know any more than that at this point.

Soon. Again, once it lands in the US it will be shipped right to NP. I do not know any more than that at this point.
this is around the corner and lands in the USA tomorrow and sure clear customs by next wednesday but no promises with the government.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is around the corner and lands in the USA tomorrow and sure clear customs by next wednesday but no promises with the government.
Sweet thanx for quick reply! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
k, i will hold off on my orders for a while to wait for this, hehe. :)

Product has cleared Customs and on the way to my warehouse, I'm excited!

Write up posted today, I had 2 large shipments reach warehouse yesterday that needed my attention

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jacob, how is this dosed then? Taste, mixture, etc? I'm going to pick this up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob, how is this dosed then? Taste, mixture, etc? I'm going to pick this up.
i think it's just going to be raw powder and my guess is it will taste like shyte...:684: lol here's hoping I'm wrong .. if not we'll deal with it.