New ride

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd share.

Just signed for her today. :D

Post your rides up too. We might get something going here.

I'm definitely going to lift it a couple of inches.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Damn man you couldn't even handle what I drive. 1993 Chevy lumina lol

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Damn man you couldn't even handle what I drive. 1993 Chevy lumina lol
Hey buddy, as long as it's a Chevy. :) I just got out of a Ford F150. I don't think I'll go that route again. Not saying they're bad vehicles, but I have always preferred Chevrolet.

I needed a new hunting rig. A couple of guys I work with wanted to head out to Colorado to hunt this season. I figured it's enough room to fit us all and our supplies.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Good looking silverado. Cant wait to see it lifted.

Here is my 2001 Tahoe. She is my baby. haha

DSCN0529b.jpg

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Good looking silverado. Cant wait to see it lifted.

Here is my 2001 Tahoe. She is my baby. haha

View attachment 54962
She's sharp man. Is that your hunting rig? Nice display name, btw!

Bowhunting and archery are probably my biggest obsession right there with powerlifting and general training.

What kind of bow are you shooting?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

srt4, 350z

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

07 750

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Your neighborhood and my neighborhood look very similar. Is yours the blue one or the black neon? Sharp looking cars bro.

My wife was driving a Neon, then traded it for a Ford Focus, now she has a Huyndai Tucson.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Whoa. Now you're talking man. I've wanted to get me a bike for a while now. I bought a dirt bike and a new Atv last summer so my wife won't let me finance anything else, but that or a boat is the next thing on my list!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
actually all three are mine....lol, its an srt4

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah if i move to NC im downgrading my car collection for a boat

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
actually all three are mine....lol, its an srt4
I see. You are a lot like me; you take care of your stuff. I noticed the shine on your cars. When I don't find time to shave I still find time to wash and wax my truck. Heck, I spend probably 30 minutes on my Atv alone.

yeah if i move to NC im downgrading my car collection for a boat
Not a bad choice. What kind are you considering? I'd like a pontoon myself.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ummm im a stratos guy and wouldnt mind a fish/ski....do alot of wake and knee boarding, but id even take a decently priced procraft

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
ummm im a stratos guy and wouldnt mind a fish/ski....do alot of wake and knee boarding, but id even take a decently priced procraft
I used to have a jet ski. It was my high school graduation present. I always did knee boarding and stuff growing up on my dads speed boat.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
summers here can get 110+ so being on the water all summer is extremely rewarding, last year we'd fish starting at 5-6 am and then hit the water around noon after docking at one of many seafood restaurants on the channels

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
She's sharp man. Is that your hunting rig? Nice display name, btw!

Bowhunting and archery are probably my biggest obsession right there with powerlifting and general training.

Thanks man.

Yeah thats my hunting rig, its not a truck but she looks good with a deer strapped to the roof! haha. I shoot a Mathews z7. Love that thing, shoots fast and quiet. In the fall, i think my training lags just a tiny bit because I am usually out in the woods when I should be sleeping/eating.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Yeah thats my hunting rig, its not a truck but she looks good with a deer strapped to the roof! haha. I shoot a Mathews z7. Love that thing, shoots fast and quiet. In the fall, i think my training lags just a tiny bit because I am usually out in the woods when I should be sleeping/eating.

Mathews Z7 Extreme. Last year I shot the Carbon Element. I traded it a couple of months ago to the bow shop for the Z7 Extreme. I didn't like the HeliM as much as the Z7X.

I like the compact 28 inch axle to axle and the brace height is real forgiving. I shoot indoor and 3D during the off season, so it's good to have that long, forgiving brace height. I'm shooting it at 71lbs and 29 inches. I shot a 412 grain arrow into the chronograph at 308fps.

Lots of speed, kinetic energy, great feel, compact and forgiving. I couldn't ask for a better bow. The Carbon Element had a nice look to it, but the feel of the Mathews is way better.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Mathews Z7 Extreme. Last year I shot the Carbon Element. I traded it a couple of months ago to the bow shop for the Z7 Extreme. I didn't like the HeliM as much as the Z7X.

I like the compact 28 inch axle to axle and the brace height is real forgiving. I shoot indoor and 3D during the off season, so it's good to have that long, forgiving brace height. I'm shooting it at 71lbs and 29 inches. I shot a 412 grain arrow into the chronograph at 308fps.

Lots of speed, kinetic energy, great feel, compact and forgiving. I couldn't ask for a better bow. The Carbon Element had a nice look to it, but the feel of the Mathews is way better.
Yeah mathews is tough to beat in my book. Hoyt makes a nice product but I feel like they are lagging behind a little bit in technology and innovation. I wish I had the time to do more shooting. Need to break that sucker out here soon. I shoot 71lbs at 29 inches too. Wish they made the z7 in 80lbs. But it is like their only bow that doesn't come that high.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established

Yeah mathews is tough to beat in my book. Hoyt makes a nice product but I feel like they are lagging behind a little bit in technology and innovation. I wish I had the time to do more shooting. Need to break that sucker out here soon. I shoot 71lbs at 29 inches too. Wish they made the z7 in 80lbs. But it is like their only bow that doesn't come that high.

tattoopierced1

What you see in my avi is my baby.. TL1000R. My daily driver is such a bad mofo, I dont know if you can handle the power of an 04 Honda Civic EX... ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'll play along!

The family mobile - AKA the ManVan. 2003 Grand Caravan Sport. Tow package, bishes!! lol 3.8L actually runs pretty well. Plus, it's 7 passenger and has 12 F'N CUP HOLDERS!! BOOYA!!!

And the Hotness - 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak SE - The Wicked Streak. She's my baby...

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
What you see in my avi is my baby.. TL1000R. My daily driver is such a bad mofo, I dont know if you can handle the power of an 04 Honda Civic EX... ;)
Your bike is sick too. :) An RN I work with has a Honda Civic. I don't think it's EX though. They're beautiful cars.

Yeah, 80lbs would be great in the Z7X. I like Hoyt....Bowtech...Bear....the only bow manufacturer I really don't like is PSE. I don't care how fast a bow is if the back wall is a sponge and the draw cycle feels like you're pulling twice the weight. PSE's are ugly, IMO too. They look like something little kids should start out with. My neighbor shoots an X Force. He has it set to 64lbs and 28 inches; it feels like it's 84lbs.

A bow that has really impressed me this year is the Bear Carnage. It's IBO rating is 345fps and has a 7.25" brace height. It's got 32" a2a too so it'd be good treestand bow.

tattoopierced1

Your bike is sick too. :) An RN I work with has a Honda Civic. I don't think it's EX though. They're beautiful cars.
I was joking about my car.. it is a POS, but it gets me from A to B and it's paid off, so thats all I care about..

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
I was joking about my car.. it is a POS, but it gets me from A to B and it's paid off, so thats all I care about..
Civics are good cars. The lady I works is like an 07 or something. Maybe even an 06. It was her college graduation present from her husband and she graduated college in 06 or 07....maybe even 05.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
yeah on the bike i do the camaro not so much! thanks for the complement just bought the bike last week

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Gymrat nice lt you have there I use to have one just like it 95z28 silver ill post a picture later when I get to a computer

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hope i can get into the 11's NA and 10's on a 175 hit...but its a streetcar, lowered, koni shocks, big sways, C6 vet brakes ( have to install), a/c & heat....etc

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice rides in this thread.love that 750.been wanting to get a blue one

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
hope i can get into the 11's NA and 10's on a 175 hit...but its a streetcar, lowered, koni shocks, big sways, C6 vet brakes ( have to install), a/c & heat....etc
Nice I like it 10s that's for sure reachable

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 80lbs would be great in the Z7X. I like Hoyt....Bowtech...Bear....the only bow manufacturer I really don't like is PSE. I don't care how fast a bow is if the back wall is a sponge and the draw cycle feels like you're pulling twice the weight. PSE's are ugly, IMO too. They look like something little kids should start out with. My neighbor shoots an X Force. He has it set to 64lbs and 28 inches; it feels like it's 84lbs.

A bow that has really impressed me this year is the Bear Carnage. It's IBO rating is 345fps and has a 7.25" brace height. It's got 32" a2a too so it'd be good treestand bow.
Funny you would say that, PSE was my first bow. Didn't really care for it much. Then I went Bear and loved it. Very underrated bows. But I gotta say I am a Mathews man. I like Hoyt too. I have shot several and enjoyed them but I just feel like Mathews is a little smoother and easier to shoot. The thing about PSEs are they have those "past parralel limbs" Looks like the damn thing is about to break when you pull it back. Just not all that smooth. A buddy of mine is getting the Carnage. It's a solid bow for way cheaper than a Mathews or a Hoyt.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nice I like it 10s that's for sure reachable
yea, but it will be like 10.95 @ 141 ish.... id love to touch the 10's under 139mpg but i have a stock rearend and heavy ZO6 rims.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Funny you would say that, PSE was my first bow. Didn't really care for it much. Then I went Bear and loved it. Very underrated bows. But I gotta say I am a Mathews man. I like Hoyt too. I have shot several and enjoyed them but I just feel like Mathews is a little smoother and easier to shoot. The thing about PSEs are they have those "past parralel limbs" Looks like the damn thing is about to break when you pull it back. Just not all that smooth. A buddy of mine is getting the Carnage. It's a solid bow for way cheaper than a Mathews or a Hoyt.
Yeah, the past parallel limbs and the fact they have to make every other bow they put out a double cam. Mathews is good about solocam bows. That's one of the reasons I love Mathews so much. I am 100% with you on the Mathews thing. I shot a Bear bow today. That thing just locked into the backwall. It felt like you could just hold it there all day long.

What gets me about Hoyt is the Carbon Element is around $1300 with nothing on it. The bow used to shoot 323fps IBO, 7 inch brace height, and 32 axle to axle weighing 3.6lbs. The new Mathews HeliM IBO is 331fps, 7 inch brace, and I think 30 axle to axle at 3.5lbs, so the Mathews is lighter, faster and a better compact treestand bow. Not to mention Hoyt had fuel cams last year which were basically a form of cam and a half, while Mathews is completely solocam. I think Hoyts are overpriced personally.

I'm with you on the Bear bow. :)

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the past parallel limbs and the fact they have to make every other bow they put out a double cam. Mathews is good about solocam bows. That's one of the reasons I love Mathews so much. I am 100% with you on the Mathews thing. I shot a Bear bow today. That thing just locked into the backwall. It felt like you could just hold it there all day long.

What gets me about Hoyt is the Carbon Element is around $1300 with nothing on it. The bow used to shoot 323fps IBO, 7 inch brace height, and 32 axle to axle weighing 3.6lbs. The new Mathews HeliM IBO is 331fps, 7 inch brace, and I think 30 axle to axle at 3.5lbs, so the Mathews is lighter, faster and a better compact treestand bow. Not to mention Hoyt had fuel cams last year which were basically a form of cam and a half, while Mathews is completely solocam. I think Hoyts are overpriced personally.

I'm with you on the Bear bow. :)
Yeah the price of that hoyt shocked me when I first saw that. Have you shot that new Helim? Looks pretty nice. Real small and pretty similar to the z7.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub 4 later

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
10 what? 10 Inch rims? If you say 1/4 mile I want to see the video of that...
Has to be high tens with a great driver and high boost and spray. Very doable for a DSM properly built or with a suicide setup (built to die not last). I would guess that car in the 11s unless it has a build under the hood.We used to call the older DSM's hillbilly hotrods since many of the guys would just take any old dsm with a 4G63 and boost and spray the **** outa it till it blew up with the simplest bootleg mods.I had an 02 WRX with upgraded turbo,injectors,FMIC,down pipe/exhaust and fuel management that ran 12.6 in the 1/4 at 21psi boost no spray.made for a fun quick streetcar but got me in trouble since on the street a 12 second AWD car will beat cars that are much quicker at the track since traction issues aren't an issue and street races rarely get outa 3rd gear(racing light to light) .Needless to say I pissed off ALOT of nice fox bodies , camaros, vets, and exotics with my little AWD 4 cylinder turbo charged car.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
10 what? 10 Inch rims? If you say 1/4 mile I want to see the video of that...
whats so hard to believe about running 10's? i ran mid 11's in a 2.4L turbo 4 banger

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 8
Vitruvian Man Supplements 13
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 19