New Products on the Horizon V 2.0

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Rather than bring back that tired old thread, Id like to see if there are some projects PP could talk about and get some fresh answers.

I would love to see an affordable superfood that covers all bases, something for blood pressure (genetically high :( ), carnitine blends, intra/post workouts...IDK, I trust pretty much anything PP makes and I dont know that I can say that about any other company anywhere. Well except maybe some firearm companies.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You love you some PP products!(I do too so I am interested in what ever else they have coming..) I do know that they are supposed to be finishing up Post-max(but I forget when exactly it should be coming out..)

UKStrength

You love you some PP products!(I do too so I am interested in what ever else they have coming..) I do know that they are supposed to be finishing up Post-max(but I forget when exactly it should be coming out..)
We haven't got an ETA on Post-Max yet, but stay tuned guys.

In other news...Eric's informed us that a liqua-Vade -based fatburner is on the way! :D Early Spring '10 is currently on the cards :)

No news on the other things mentioned (hypertension aids, superfoods etc.), they would be pretty schweet though ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In other news...Eric's informed us that a liqua-Vade -based fatburner is on the way! :D Early Spring '10 is currently on the cards :)
This would be absolutely AWESOME!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The fat burner would be great, but PLEASE don't just make a rehash of all the largely ineffective supplements already out there.

Please consider using T-2 in it: it's an actual, and still legal, thyroid hormone that's very effective at increasing metabolic rate with MUCH less thyroid shutdown than T-3.

Crowbar

UKStrength

This would be absolutely AWESOME!
My thoughts exactly Rosie ;)

Any new word on the HairGen?
We're still taking volunteers for the trials as far as I know, if you fancy being a tester get in contact on the forums at www.PrimordialPerformance.com

The fat burner would be great, but PLEASE don't just make a rehash of all the largely ineffective supplements already out there.

Please consider using T-2 in it: it's an actual, and still legal, thyroid hormone that's very effective at increasing metabolic rate with MUCH less thyroid shutdown than T-3.

Crowbar
The Liqua-Vade technology allows a much greater proportion of the active ingredients to reach target tissues, it's the reason our new oral versions of Sustain Alpha, 1-T and Dermacrine are up to three times more effective. So whatever active ingredient the product research chaps decide to use, you can be sure it'll be extremely powerful.

I'll have to look into the T2, although I'm certain product research will have something equally as good given our current range.

More info as we get it! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Crowbar
T2 (3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine) doesn't have anywhere near enough human-based studies to support any statistically significant thermogenic/metabolic effect; while limiting the negative feedback loop effect placed on TSH. In fact, there are a few studies that show T2 suppressing TSH to a similar effect as T3 anyway.

Taking exogenous thyroid hormones (unless medically indicated) is not a good idea, imo. One of the first lessons they teach in medicine is that the Thyroid Gland is the "Mater Gland." Not only does it control a myriad of different cellular processes, but it also influences the effects of other hormones at their target tissues in the body. I can tell you from my own clinical experience in medicine that when you're messing with thyroid hormones (when it's not medically indicated), you're often playing with fire.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I respect your opinion, but the fact remains that T2 has been used by many people and I simply don't know of any cases of permanent thyroid disruption. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean anything; I suppose that there could be all sorts of undisclosed cases out there. I just know that it has been--and still is marketed over the counter--and has been used for years without any reports I know of of problems. I personally know quite a few people, including myself, who have used it with great success and no adverse reactions. One thing is for sure, there's no way it is as suppressive as T3--I and many others can attest to this fact.

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respect your opinion, but the fact remains that T2 has been used by many people and I simply don't know of any cases of permanent thyroid disruption. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean anything; I suppose that there could be all sorts of undisclosed cases out there. I just know that it has been--and still is marketed over the counter--and has been used for years without any reports I know of of problems. I personally know quite a few people, including myself, who have used it with great success and no adverse reactions. One thing is for sure, there's no way it is as suppressive as T3--I and many others can attest to this fact.

Crowbar
Maybe so, but there is nothing in human-based studies that show anything significant in that regard. Just because something is marketed/sold over-the-counter doesn't mean it's safe, non-suppressive, and/or effective; I know you knew this already though.

If you've used it with good effect, I can appreciate your feedback. I've researched it in the past, but I've just never found anything significant or impressive to warrant its use in lieu of other options. I personally don't advise people to be playing with exogenous thyroid hormones in general because the potential dangers far outweigh the intended benefits; especially when not medically indicated, or when they're abused.

There is no way to say for certain that T2 doesn't have suppressive qualities on negative feedback function on par (or even close to) T3 without sufficient blood work to support it. Dosage, length of time, and even the individual are all variable factors that can influence potential or unknown effect. There are some studies that show it to be fairly suppressive (without as potent an effect on thermogenesis). If that's true, what would be the point of even using T2 instead of T3 be (legality aside)?

As I said though, I appreciate your views and anecdotal feedback as well.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely understand your perspective as a company, but I look at this in a similar light as the medical community and its "knowledge' of AAS. As late as the early '80's medical texts claimed that AAS had no ergogenic effect. Everyone I know who has used T2 has found it both effective and less suppressive than T3--myself included. While it's possible that it's just as suppressive as T3 and I and everyone I know has either somehow overlooked this or been lucky, I highly doubt it.

At any rate, I understand as a company your disinterest in anything hormonal and potentially "attention drawing".

I have little doubt that whatever fat burner you develop will be a quality product, as I've yet to be disappointed in anything I've tried.

Crowbar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely understand your perspective as a company, but I look at this in a similar light as the medical community and its "knowledge' of AAS. As late as the early '80's medical texts claimed that AAS had no ergogenic effect. Everyone I know who has used T2 has found it both effective and less suppressive than T3--myself included. While it's possible that it's just as suppressive as T3 and I and everyone I know has either somehow overlooked this or been lucky, I highly doubt it.

At any rate, I understand as a company your disinterest in anything hormonal and potentially "attention drawing".

I have little doubt that whatever fat burner you develop will be a quality product, as I've yet to be disappointed in anything I've tried.

Crowbar
Honestly, It's only my own personal views here; not necessarily that of the company itself.

Comparing the medical communities knowledge, research, and clinical application of thyroid hormone(s)/endocrine function/pathophysiology to that of AAS is apples to oranges, though. There is no way to gauge any type of true hormonal suppression without baseline and follow-up blood work documenting and correlating effects.

I know many guys go by "feel", but that's completely subjective and clinically irrelevant when gauging effects of true endogenous/exogenous hormonal display, interaction, and function. There are WAY too many variables that are either known or unknown (not freely disclosed medical hx) that can play a factor in each individual case/scenario, so no doubt results/effects will vary.

I know that I'm more of the side of documented proof, but I also hold high regard for individual anecdotal feedback as well, so I truly do appreciate your views/experiences here. :) I plan to research it more extensively again when I have more time.

We truly appreciate your support of Primordial Performance, Crowbar! I hope that you have continued success with our products. If you have any questions along the way, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you. :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well has everyone forgetten that tomorrow LiquaVade Tren will be available for a short time?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
BTW any news on the muscle feeder or nutrient partitioner that was mentioned awhile ago on ur home forums?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
bump for thr muscle feeder. Also stoked for Post Max!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW any news on the muscle feeder or nutrient partitioner that was mentioned awhile ago on ur home forums?
bump for thr muscle feeder. Also stoked for Post Max!
It's still on the development list, but was pushed to the back-burner for a bit in light of some the newer developments we've had.

I'll keep you guys informed though when any new information is passed down.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Is Hairgen still coming along? Very impressed with the formula