new product Liquid T-911

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
The more I read this thread, the more scared I get. How much Yohimbine? How is it a booster to be stacked with DAA when it's Epiandrosterone?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
How long do you recommend going on and off for then?
Go with the way the directions indicate and you can make one bottle last close to a month, but if you so choose to take an extra serving here and there, it could last 2-3 weeks. Regardless of how you follow the directions, I'd only take it for a month at a time.

I'm a gonna get in on some of this stuff.
Hope I like the yohimbene
Personally, I love the yohimbine and have never had an adverse affects from it.

damn... was this availble on the rep form :D
Not yet :(

The more I read this thread, the more scared I get. How much Yohimbine? How is it a booster to be stacked with DAA when it's Epiandrosterone?
The amount of yohimbine isnt an exact amount, but its a test booster as it still has the OG T-911 blend that made it a test booster even with the Epiandrosterone present.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
"T-911 liquid contains just 1mg of sublingual yohimbine, which is enough to get the "blood flowing" but not enough to crack you out like some other yohimbine based products. "

Taken right from the product description on NP.
reps.....:thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it shouldnt have any shutdown.....

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah like i said its hit and miss, i love it, but other hate it. Ive never had the sides happen to me.
Yohimbine raises my blood pressure too much. I guess I won't be using it. I wanted to purchase it though...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low androgenic......so no hair lost problem.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So the new T-911 is ordered. So, maybe once a month, I'll go out and get stupid drunk with the posse. Is this sompthing I should abstain from while on EpiAndro? Extra liver stress or whatever?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
There isnt that much yohimbine in it for that to happen, but i can understand if you wouldnt want that effect.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
...can I get my drink on or not? It's no problem, just wondering.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks solid here!
This is from the Taurus line up right?
I thought the T-911 sub was used for PCT before?

Never noticed SLIN before either.
:thumbsup:

I'd like to try SLIN 1 day.
SLIN is VERY UNDERRATED stuff at least when I used years back not sure if the formula changed?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
...can I get my drink on or not? It's no problem, just wondering.
All the times Ive used the tablet form i have drank. I dont see it being a problem. That said, you cant go get wasted every night either

SLIN is VERY UNDERRATED stuff at least when I used years back not sure if the formula changed?
I dont believe it has been changed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wanna get one of your guys rep orders for the cool products you guys have. Hell or run a log the whole line promo like I did so we can try out all this LG stuff.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
that would be a HUGE promo! We'd have to send 2 m1ds, a few nata's along with all the other stuff lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
that would be a HUGE promo! We'd have to send 2 m1ds, a few nata's along with all the other stuff lol
Send me some real SLIN. Let me know if u talk to mgmt and get that promo fired up. :lol:

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Ill see what i can do, but thats a tall order lol

broons

Awards
  • Established
"T-911 liquid contains just 1mg of sublingual yohimbine, which is enough to get the "blood flowing" but not enough to crack you out like some other yohimbine based products. "

Taken right from the product description on NP.
Damn I didn't even see that on the description. Thanks. Although we have a Rep saying its not an exact amount, and the description saying 1mg sublingual lol

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Can T911 be stacked with AAV2 and recomprodrol from EBF? Not sure about the interaction with Yohimbe? Thanks.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
was it called PSlin a few years back? in 09 or 10?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
read this old thread is very informative for who not know much about epiandrosterone...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89270-androsterone-thread.html

You know, I used to know that question, but it was so long ago that I can't remember. I believe it was good to use the products dermally since the skin has a pretty high expression of 17bHSD (this is from memory, so I could be wrong). Would be cool to see someone try Androsterone/EpiAndrosterone transdermally.

An FYI EpiAndrosterone and Androsterone are basically the same compound, one is a 3a and one is a 3b. We think the 3b is much better as a muscle builder, but it is good to use a little of both (which happens anyway when you get the stuff, since most PH's are a mix of a/b isomers). Both are prohormones to Stanolone and take advantage of the bodies 2 step enzyme system so should be much more bioavialable than diones or diols...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the times Ive used the tablet form i have drank. I dont see it being a problem. That said, you cant go get wasted every night either

I dont believe it has been changed.

lol ask NP "Availability: THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER"

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I didn't even see that on the description. Thanks. Although we have a Rep saying its not an exact amount, and the description saying 1mg sublingual lol
I don't imagine much yohimbine would be absorbed sublingually so taking 1 mg sublingual is probably similar to 1 mg oral...not sure on that. 1 mg is likely a rounded value.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't imagine much yohimbine would be absorbed sublingually so taking 1 mg sublingual is probably similar to 1 mg oral...not sure on that. 1 mg is likely a rounded value.
I would think more would be absorbed this way. Isn't that the whole point of the delivery system?.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sublingual delivery is more for the epiandrosterone. I could be wrong but I don't think much yohimbine actually gets absorbed sublingually.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Cassie is right, there are few things that get absorbed sublingually

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate?
I think he's saying everything is banned down under, so this probably won't be allowed either. I think Y is banned in Australia, is it not?

Big_Mick

Awards
I think he's saying everything is banned down under, so this probably won't be allowed either. I think Y is banned in Australia, is it not?
That was what i was implying. Y and everything else.

CharlesT

CharlesT

Awards
I've got a couple of weeks left on my DAA/FormX cycle and I picked up a bottle of this to use while a take a break from DAA.
What would be good to stack with it?
I'm a total newb.
I've had great results with the FormX adn DAA,I have low Test.
My goals are libido,mood and muscle gain in that order.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
That was what i was implying. Y and everything else.
That sucks, i had no idea.

I've got a couple of weeks left on my DAA/FormX cycle and I picked up a bottle of this to use while a take a break from DAA.
What would be good to stack with it?
I'm a total newb.
I've had great results with the FormX adn DAA,I have low Test.
My goals are libido,mood and muscle gain in that order.
DAA would be something good to add to it, but running it solo would also be what you are looking for

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So will it produce hairs lost, got 2 bottles in the mail, I read that 5-episterone is a precursor to Stanobol or Stonobol.......not sure witch one. But in the beginning of this tread it was mention that this produtc had low androgenic level. How can it disrupt estrogen if it is not a DTH presusor ? Liquid T-911 is not a AI ? I am confuse here help me out ! Thank you

dfrancin

Awards
How does everyone feel about stacking this with BF + XFA on a lean bulk ?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
So will it produce hairs lost, got 2 bottles in the mail, I read that 5-episterone is a precursor to Stanobol or Stonobol.......not sure witch one. But in the beginning of this tread it was mention that this produtc had low androgenic level. How can it disrupt estrogen if it is not a DTH presusor ? Liquid T-911 is not a AI ? I am confuse here help me out ! Thank you
On the grand spectrum, its a weak ph, nothing to be worried about in regards to pct and if you are, feel free to take form-x or any other pct that you feel is necessary

How does everyone feel about stacking this with BF + XFA on a lean bulk ?
it sounds like a great stack!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we need eric to put together new PCT formula to include curcumin and the serm in formX. would buy. i dont likes DAA

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
On the grand spectrum, its a weak ph, nothing to be worried about in regards to pct and if you are, feel free to take form-x or any other pct that you feel is necessary

it sounds like a great stack!
4 weeks? 6 weeks?8 weeks?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you might be thinking of Stanolone aka DHT. Androsterone itself is not very androgenic but it does convert to DHT. Most people don't have any issues with hair loss but if you are prone and are concerned about it I wouldn't recommend it. On whether or not it as an AI yes DHT is very antagonistic to estrogen and does act as an AI. Most people really dry out on it.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Three more weeks. I can't wait. EpiAndro + Agmatine + Kre-Alk + BCAAs + Beta-Alanine + GDA. Haha I know it's essentially just EpiAndro with a bunch of stapes, except none of those are staples for me so it's exciting.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a dic but you ought to get blood work done on some people before advocating it as pct tool. Don't get me wrong. Its a great product but I don't think you can really make a claim like that without substantial proof.
At a time when you are trying to get your cholesterol back to normal and a host of other bodily values, you are advocating the use of an androgen like epi-androsterone? Wow, I really have seen it all now. Next we are going to recommend a dbol bridge after a superdrol cycle to keep gains.

Mcurran

Awards
I just ran LG;s trifecta stack and im coming off of it in a couple days. Should i stack liquid t911 with Form-X for PCT or run the Form-X then run t-911 following that by itself??

jquanda

Awards
I'm actually curious as to this, though I intend on running the Natabolic stack.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
its up to you, either will serve you well. the pct is the formx, but the t911 is only going to make it better