New Product: Aderall

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ADERALL

Hi, guys. I am super excited about my newest product, Aderall. It just went into production and should be out within the next 3 weeks or so. It will be unlike any other product on the market today, as no other product has the ingredient profile this stuff has. This product is LOADED! Check out the ingredient profile! I have a lot to say about this product, but most of the details will be in the write-up (e.g. product description). For now, I will just touch on the basics.

As you can see, I designed this product to mimic the effects of Adderall, which is not an easy task, but it IS possible. Let's look at the CNS stim blend first. I decided on a combination of dicaffeine male, theacrine and dynamine. Not only will this blend provide a prolonged effect (dicaffeine malate has a longer duration of action compared to regular caffeine), but due to the nature of theacrine and dynamine (and unlike most stim bends), it will not cause the jitters or anxiety, nor will it elevate heart rate or blood pressure to any significant degree. This was an important prerequisite, as the script drug Adderall does not typically provide the erratic, jump out of your seat feeling that many stims provide. Instead, it provides a very intense, but focused effect that lends itself to both physical activity and mental tasks with equal proficiency. For this reason, I knew early on that this particular combo was going to be the foundational CNS component of the product.

The next ingredient falls in the class of compounds known as eugeroics. For this compound, I decided on adrafinil. For those of you who are unfamiliar with adrafinil, it is very cool stuff. It converts directly to modafinil at an impressive rate and as a result, provides the same exact effect as modafinil, yet it lasts considerably longer (about 12-15 hours). Therefore, this product is NOT something you would want to take in the afternoon or evening, but rather in the morning...or at least 12 hours before going to sleep. As you can see, I dosed this compound HIGH at a full 500 mg per serving. This will provide the equivalent of roughly 250-330 mg of modafinil-- a powerful dosage, to be sure. When combined with the stim blend mentioned above, the effect is highly euphoric, invigorating and both physcially an cognitively enhancing. Just this combination of ingredients alone would be enough to warrant a product n its own, but I went WAY further than that. Enter the nootropic blend...

With a blend of phenylpiracetam, sunifiram, alpha GPC, sulbutiamine, l-theanine and huperzine-a, Adderall is a vertiable powerhouse! The phenylpiracetam alone is dosed at 125 mg--a dose you're not going to find in any supplement in this industry (if you find it at all), especially in a combination product like this. Phenylpiracetam is awesome stuff, enhancing both physcial and mental abilities alike. It is widely considered to be the most powerful racetam. Unfortunately, It is banned in IOC competition, so for those of you who are subjected to those testing guidelines, abstinence is required. Like phenylpiracetam, sunifiram is also considered the most powerful compound in its class (the ampakines) and is dosed at a full 10 mg. Throw some alpha GPC on top of that (to supercharge the effects of the racetams and ampakines), some huperzine-a on top of that (which supercharges the effect of alpha GPC), some sulbutiamine and l-theanine...and you have a powerhouse supplement unlike anything else on the market today!

I could go on for pages and pages about each ingredient, but I will stop here...and those of you who want to learn more, more information will be available when the product is released. Just read the product description on the product page.

Note: Although the ingredient profile shown below lists the product as having 20 servings, the final ingredient profile will have it listed as 20-30 servings, as many people will NOT need (or want) to take the full dosage. With each ingredient being dosed at or above full clinical doses, a full 3 cap dose is very pwerfull. Keep in mind that it takes about 60-75 mminutes for this product to fully kick-in, but once it does, you may find that 3 caps is more than enough for you. Some of you will love the full dose, while others will scale it back a bit. To each their own. :)

Aderall High Potency Psychostimulant-Nootropic Matrix”

60 Capsules

Servings Size: 3 capsules (1,885 mg)
Servings per Bottle: 20

Per Serving:

CNS Stimulant Complex
Dynamine: 250 mg
Dicaffeine Malate: 200 mg
Theacrine: 200 mg

Pro-Modafinil Analogue
Adrafinil: 500 mg

Nootropic Complex

Alpha GPC: 200 mg
Sulbutiamine: 200 mg
L-Theanine: 200 mg
Phenylpiracetam: 125 mg
Sunifiram: 10 mg
Huperzine-A: 100 mcg

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is gonna be good!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Id love to see it in an orange and white capsul e :LOL:

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am just waiting for the completed product to arrive. They were just shipped to me yesterday! :) It is coming ground, so it could be 5-7 days, but it is almost here. As soon as it arrives, it will be up for sale.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In! I will definitely try this product. Please let us know when it goes live

MetalFingaz

MetalFingaz

Awards
I am just waiting for the completed product to arrive. They were just shipped to me yesterday! :) It is coming ground, so it could be 5-7 days, but it is almost here. As soon as it arrives, it will be up for sale.
Was Stim Freak discontinued?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No. It's out of stock. It should be re-stocked in a week or so.
Using stimfreak now and it’s a very smooth yet strong pick me up. I don’t use daily but 3 caps if I start dragging at work and I’m good to go. No crash or sides after using several times.

Look forward to this focus/energy product.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All the different spellings are confusing, but looks like a tremendous product! Should be well worth the price per dose

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were to take this 2-3x/week in the AM, would I still be okay to take preworkout approximately 7-9 hours later?? I plan on only taking 2 pills each dose.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were to take this 2-3x/week in the AM, would I still be okay to take preworkout approximately 7-9 hours later?? I plan on only taking 2 pills each dose.
Yes, that would be fine, as te CNS Stims in Aterall ER will be worn off by that point.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less than a week.
It says on the bottle that it's extended release capsules. Can you tell me over how long of a period it releases the product? My only concern is that the adrafinil already lasts a long period and that an extended release capsule could maybe push the last of the adrafinil to be released so late that sleep is then effected. Love the formula though.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It says on the bottle that it's extended release capsules. Can you tell me over how long of a period it releases the product? My only concern is that the adrafinil already lasts a long period and that an extended release capsule could maybe push the last of the adrafinil to be released so late that sleep is then effected. Love the formula though.
Not to worry, as the "ER" part of the name refers to the extended release pattern of some of the compounds themselves (relative to their more common counterparts), rather than to a specific delayed release system applicable to the entire product. For example, dicaffeine malate, as a result of its malate attachment, is released into the system more slowly than caffeine anhydrous. Likewise, adrafinil undergoes a conversion process prior to becoming modafinil, resulting in a more gradual release of modafinil into the bloodstream compared to regular modafinil. So, you don't have to worry about the ingredients lasting longer than they normally do.

When selecting ingredients for this product I was careful to choose those which had a fairly long/similar duration of action (but not so long that they interfered with sleep). By doing so it ensures that its combined effect will last for an extended period of time, rather than producing a product with an effect profile which varried throughout its duration of action.

For example, if someone were to make a product which included, say, adrafinil and caffeine anhydrous, the caffeine anhydrous would wear off long before than the adrafinil. This would leave you with a combined effect of only for 3-4 hours (caffeine's duration of action is roughly 3-4 hours), followed by adrafinil alone for another 8-9 hours.

I very much wanted to avoid this dilemma, so I made sure to select ingredients (most of them) which possessed a duration of action of at least 8 hours (or more), while adrafinil lasts roughly 12 hours. This means that all the ingredients in Aterall ER will be working in unison throughout the majority of the product's active life, thereby providing a long-term comprehensive effect.

Keep in mind that because Aterall ER's CNS stim-based effect will be worn off after about 8 hours, someone could take Aterall ER in the morning and still be able to take a stim-based pre-workout after they get off work.

Another reason I decided to include the "ER" as part of the product name was because I wanted to pay homage to the original script drug, Adderall XR, although I changed the "XR" to "ER", obviously.

Last edited:

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to worry, as the "ER" part of the name refers to the extended release pattern of some of the compounds themselves (relative to their more common counterparts), rather than to a specific delayed release system applicable to the entire product. For example, dicaffeine malate, as a result of its malate attachment, is released into the system more slowly than caffeine anhydrous. Likewise, adrafinil undergoes a conversion process prior to becoming modafinil, resulting in a more gradual release of modafinil into the bloodstream compared to regular modafinil. So, you don't have to worry about the ingredients lasting longer than they normally do.

When selecting ingredients for this product I was careful to choose those which had a fairly long/similar duration of action (but not so long that they interfered with sleep). By doing so it ensures that its combined effect will last for an extended period of time, rather than producing a product with an effect profile which varried throughout its duration of action.

For example, if someone were to make a product which included, say, adrafinil and caffeine anhydrous, the caffeine anhydrous would wear off long before than the adrafinil. This would leave you with a combined effect of only for 3-4 hours (caffeine's duration of action is roughly 3-4 hours), followed by adrafinil alone for another 8-9 hours.

I very much wanted to avoid this dilemma, so I made sure to select ingredients (most of them) which possessed a duration of action of at least 8 hours (or more), while adrafinil lasts roughly 12 hours. This means that all the ingredients in Aterall ER will be working in unison throughout the majority of the product's active life, thereby providing a long-term comprehensive effect.

Keep I mind that because Aterall ER's CNS stim-based effect will be worn off after about 8 hours, someone could take Aterall ER in the morning and still be able to take a stim-based pre-workout after they get off work.

Another reason I decided to include the "ER" as part of the product name was because I wanted to pay homage to the original script drug, Adderall XR, although I changed the "XR" to "ER", obviously.
Thank you very much for the information. That's great to hear. I look forward to giving it a try.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thought I would sub this thread too. I can’t be missing anything in regard to this supplement release :oops:

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
As someone who has taken plenty of adderall, looking at the ingredient panel I can ONLY see it being effective at giving you some energy and keeping you awake with the adrafinil.

BUT if you're looking for the euphoria/laser type focus that you get from adderall that makes you feel like you can do absolutely anything, you definitely won't even come close. Sorry guys but theres only so much you can do when trying to make a legal supplement. Im sure Mike Arnold knows this.

Id try it for the CNS Stimulant complex, I like the mixture instead of regular **** caffeine most companies used.

But the price should be lower for sure just my opinion, none of the ingredients are innovative to justify $70. I have most of those ingredient separately and know it doesn't cost that much to make. not trying to bash just saying. I like your other products.

I like your nootropic complex mixture in this as well, decently dosed and im sure you get some synergy.

I feel it'd be worth trying for some of you when its on sale, it just won't come close to adderall. Unless you've never tried adderall.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As someone who has taken plenty of adderall, looking at the ingredient panel I can ONLY see it being effective at giving you some energy and keeping you awake with the adrafinil.

BUT if you're looking for the euphoria/laser type focus that you get from adderall that makes you feel like you can do absolutely anything, you definitely won't even come close. Sorry guys but theres only so much you can do when trying to make a legal supplement. Im sure Mike Arnold knows this.

Id try it for the CNS Stimulant complex, I like the mixture instead of regular **** caffeine most companies used.

But the price should be lower for sure just my opinion, none of the ingredients are innovative to justify $70. I have most of those ingredient separately and know it doesn't cost that much to make. not trying to bash just saying. I like your other products.

I like your nootropic complex mixture in this as well, decently dosed and im sure you get some synergy.

I feel it'd be worth trying for some of you when its on sale, it just won't come close to adderall. Unless you've never tried adderall.
The price will be more like $56-$60 after the AM member discount.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
The price will be more like $56-$60 after the AM member discount.
50 wouldn't be bad and I don't blame mike Arnold. trying to cash in on all the college kids seeing the next best thing to adderall but naming it that.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50 wouldn't be bad and I don't blame mike Arnold. trying to cash in on all the college kids seeing the next best thing to adderall but naming it that.
It will definitely be available next week--early next week. Just a few days, actually.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Would like to try as I love my noots but would be way too expensive unfortunately

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh really? Do you know what my profit margin is on this product? I can tell you this. It is NOWHERE NEAR the 300%-400% industry average that other products sell for...and people GLADY spend their money on them every single day! Do you have any clue how many $5-$10 products sell for $30-$60? TONS! I don't hear anyone complaining about those...because they have no clue that they are buying a $7 product (or less, in many cases). My profit margin is a fraction of the industry average. A fraction. If anything, my product it is severely UNDER-PRICED according to the industry standard, especially once the discount is applied. Selling it for $50 (like you suggest) along with a discount code, would make it unsalable from profit standpoint. I alway find it funny when people outside the industry think they know what products should sell for. 99% of the time they are completely wrong.

Oh, and the product does much more than just provide energy and wakefullmess, which is why I have several nootropics added to it, all of which gave been proven to increase things such as focus, concentration, verbal fluency, memory recall and storage, etc., etc., etc.

Personally, I don't even like the script drug Adderall. Anytime I've used it, I was NEVER impressed. I barely feel any euphoria from it...if any. I mostly just get focused....not to mention I lose a ****-TON of muscle very quickly if I use it regularly (the last time I lost 8 lbs. in 1 week, despite eating normally AND being on-cycle...and it wasn't fat I lost either. It was almost entirely muscle). I consider the script drug Adderall a SHITTY rec. drug in comparison to MOST of the other rec. drugs out there. Adderall has to be about the shittiest stim available (in comparison to rec. drug stims).

There is a reason no one else sells a product like this...because they would find the profit margins unacceptable, especially post-discount. Even without the discount, the profit margin is still WAY lower than average.

Of all the testers I've had test the product (about 6-7), ALL have loved it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't wait to try it!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will the discount code be sorry if already asked.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What will the discount code be sorry if already asked.
I am now making (in about 10 minutes) a change to all MA Labs products...and the discount code. I am going to reduce the discount code to 15% (it was 20%), while also dropping the price of all products to even out the difference. I need to do this because having a 20% discount code on all products make it impossible for me to properly price the lower price products. Having 20% discount code has made it so that I haven't been able to make certain lower-priced products...because once the 20% discount comes off it eats up all my profits. In turn, I would be forced to list the retail price higher than I want to....to make up for the post-discount loss. Even with some of the lower priced products I sell right now...such as Veda-Gest...is almost not worth selling once the discount code comes off. I make only a few bucks on it. No...and I mean NO other company would accept that, but I always try to make the best products I can within their respective price ranges...and this results in me having lower profit margins than everyone else. That is the REAL essence of the problem--I make my profit margins too low.

So, by lowering the price of all products to compensate for the small reduction in the discount code, it will give me more freedom to make lower priced products, while still retail-pricing them accordingly.

In short, the discount code will be 15%, but I will be selling the product for $67.99 instead of $69.99.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am now making (in about 10 minutes) a change to all MA Labs products...and the discount code. I am going to reduce the discount code to 15% (it was 20%), while also dropping the price of all products to even out the difference. I need to do this because having a 20% discount code on all products make it impossible for me to properly price the lower price products. Having 20% discount code has made it so that I haven't been able to make certain lower-priced products...because once the 20% discount comes off it eats up all my profits. In turn, I would be forced to list the retail price higher than I want to....to make up for the post-discount loss. Even with some of the lower priced products I sell right now...such as Veda-Gest...is almost not worth selling once the discount code comes off. I make only a few bucks on it. No...and I mean NO other company would accept that, but I always try to make the best products I can within their respective price ranges...and this results in me having lower profit margins than everyone else. That is the REAL essence of the problem--I make my profit margins too low.

So, by lowering the price of all products to compensate for the small reduction in the discount code, it will give me more freedom to make lower priced products, while still retail-pricing them accordingly.

In short, the discount code will be 15%, but I will be selling the product for $67.99 instead of $69.99.
Sounds good to me. I think I've used 4 of your products liked them all I have no doubt it'll be great. Vicane was phenomenal.