New Pheromone Concept

B2580

Awards
I'm reading a book called "The Female Brain." Would highly recommend it to anyone interested in women.

Anyway, there is a section on pheromones and how they affect women. Seems as though they are highly attracted to androgenic substances found in male sweat. We pretty much know this.

So here's my thought: why not concoct a highly androgenic potion via homebrew. I've order up some Tren Acetate pellets to try this experiment, as tren ace is reasonably priced, easy to acquire, and extremely androgenic and anabolic.

I intend to brew this with BA and BB, but skip the addition of any oils. Any of you guys with a chemistry background, please feel free to offer up some mixology advice here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgenicity in vivo does not necessarily translate into something with androgenic properties as translated through scent.

I do, however, notice a difference in the odor of my own sweat when on androgenic substances.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude,.. you gonna juice some poor woman?? lol- can u imagin the estrogen rebound effect after that stuff wares off :twisted: :blink:

Oh,.. yeah,.. I can definately smell whne my hormone levels are ellivated

lol- and some girl I know has a scent of tomato soup that I find irrisestable!! (gets very strong around her time of the month :p)

but heres the thing with your idea.. I think pheromones only make the chick horney... so, you have make her more horney then her anti-slut defense is... And you can trigger a better response by touch most of the time.

I guess Im tring to figure out what it is that your actually tring to find with this?
Becasue you can turn the girl on,.. and she can just as easily then run to the next/other guy she wants to fuk :p

Plus, you would have to more or less rub this on yourself... as it has to go through the nasal passage where those particular receptor sites are..

B2580

Awards
You're getting it in your last sentence. This is a substance that you would spray or dab on yourself, not her.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You my as well mix it with a carrier and take advantage of the full benefits.lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're getting it in your last sentence. This is a substance that you would spray or dab on yourself, not her.
I understood what you were getting at, but why would you pick Tren Acetate? Why would you think that the same properties that make it androgenic in muscle tissue would translate into something that can be administered via scent to have effect on the brain?

B2580

Awards
I'm a big one for social laboratory experiments. Doesn't cost much to find out. Let's see what happens.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big one for social laboratory experiments. Doesn't cost much to find out. Let's see what happens.
HEy...I'm all for it. Update the thread once you try it out?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understood what you were getting at, but why would you pick Tren Acetate? Why would you think that the same properties that make it androgenic in muscle tissue would translate into something that can be administered via scent to have effect on the brain?
exactly... I mean,.. I havent herd reports of guys doing dermal tren finding the women can't stay off their jock ya know.. ( lol- I just assumed this in my first post, I understand it needs to be airborn for effect- It would definately need some alchole type solvent in it, or somethign that evaporates at or above body temp)

then u also run the risk of transfering some of the chem to your girl through touch- and that's just not cool,..

BUT- I might be inclined to think that if your on a cycle of test, that somehow your natural "Mones" would be increased too.

lol- take some Ergomax and apply :p ( are there any steroids that are simular in structure to your natural pimp juice?)

B2580

Awards
worst that could happen is that i get chased by a herd of cows, instead of women.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm reading a book called "The Female Brain." Would highly recommend it to anyone interested in women.

Anyway, there is a section on pheromones and how they affect women. Seems as though they are highly attracted to androgenic substances found in male sweat. We pretty much know this.

So here's my thought: why not concoct a highly androgenic potion via homebrew. I've order up some Tren Acetate pellets to try this experiment, as tren ace is reasonably priced, easy to acquire, and extremely androgenic and anabolic.

I intend to brew this with BA and BB, but skip the addition of any oils. Any of you guys with a chemistry background, please feel free to offer up some mixology advice here.
I think you missed the point of what the text was saying... We all produce are several different types of pheromones (androstenol, androstenone, and androsterone to name a few...) and each pheromone contains certain characteristics that elicit a specific effect on women. When the text mentions an androgenic substance contained is sweat, i believe what it meant was that sweat contains an androgenic pheromone most likely androstenone. This is the most andro pheromone and gives off a very alpha feel to women. It also comes off as aggresive to other alpha men. When i've used mones that contained alot of 'none, i notice that men tend to posture up toward me.

I can't see how applying tren to your neck is going to elicit any effects from women since tren and other hormones don't work the same way as pheromones.... JMO.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Froma womans perspective the smell of my man on cycle through his sweat is not sexually appealing. It changes his sweat chemistry and well...I don't like it.

However when he has pheremones on..I'm right there! The smell is addictive.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Froma womans perspective the smell of my man on cycle through his sweat is not sexually appealing. It changes his sweat chemistry and well...I don't like it.

However when he has pheremones on..I'm right there! The smell is addictive.
you mean from YOUR perspective..

There are some women that can smell me hours after getting off a nelevator, or walking through a hall..
And this when I dont ware the same cologn every day :p

When your man's on cycle, he gives off more of a different type of pheramone, one that your biologically not as responsive to..

There was a woman I dated, who I could smell.. and it drove me INSAINE!! ..and when she was on her "time of the month", it got 10 times stronger..
Same hormone increase, same increase in the particular "flavor" of mone
On cycle, the increase is of a different hormone. Thus, eliciting different mones.

Biologically, these also play a role in determining such things as immune response, so naturally, a mother would (and mother nature) want the most "coverage" in immunity to things, and thus be "attracted" the person of opposite or different immune systems. This is the only way you could tell these sort of things.

Of course, biologically finding necessessory for survival, the body needs to trigger a response for you to act upon this primitive response. And all primitive language is translated through emotion, which then triggers biological responses
We emothion, or response, we call that attraction.

lol- I hate how I talk when I explain things :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote