Driven2lift
Legend
Check out our new line of Orbit apparel guys!
All just $15
Invalid Link Removed
All just $15
Invalid Link Removed
I try not to be a showboat unless its a beach day but what I do love is the freedom of motion for wearing tanks in the gym.
Don't need to worry about ripping sleeves when curling![]()
I lol'd. But for real, I usually train sleeveless in summertime. I sweat too much as it is.
And they are pretty cheap. And do not forget to use our 10% couponBump - check these out if you're making an order guys, pretty cool design. Dudes about to lift all the weights in the gym!
would love to see underarmour/compression type of apparel as well!
i guess polyester based would take care of that, as cotten and wool are weak sauce at keep the shirt from over damping.This. Or moisture wicking.
i guess polyester based would take care of that, as cotten and wool are weak sauce at keep the shirt from over damping.