new olympus labs prohormones

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be well happy with that if i get 7lbs. I have Halocor so not sure how good it is. I suppose i could purchase OL Halo 100 to be 100% sure.

Will add Dermacrine probably to help with surpression.
Really? I've seen 1/4 andro cycles where people are gaining 7-10+ lbs on here. I was under the impression that halo was much more effective (unless my memory from the days when this was easily available is mistaken), so is it quality of the increased weight? I would assume halo is harsher than the andros, but maybe someone will chime in?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right, but do they still have superdrol in oil? Both integrity and p r e have been good to me. I use a different Source now but would use either one of those in a pinch
I am familiar with PRE since they use to be board sponsors, Whatis the name of Integrity? If can’t post it here pleas pm it to me man.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far I am liking Sup3r Epi, but find that I need to take 500-750mg to get the feel.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really? I've seen 1/4 andro cycles where people are gaining 7-10+ lbs on here. I was under the impression that halo was much more effective (unless my memory from the days when this was easily available is mistaken), so is it quality of the increased weight? I would assume halo is harsher than the andros, but maybe someone will chime in?
First time I ran hdrol was 5 weeks gained 13lbs and got a lot stronger. Its way stronger. You wouldn't get half that on 5 weeks of andros

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And halo had zero sides for me
Just found some old lgi halo in a box I'm about to throw in for a few weeks in the middle of my cycle...you gots me all sort of excited with that kind of talk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just found some old lgi halo in a box I'm about to throw in for a few weeks in the middle of my cycle...you gots me all sort of excited with that kind of talk
It gave me some lower back pumps but that was it. I've run it up to 125 or 150 too

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rollin on 1,250/day currently. 750mg is the minimum I recommend to anyone, divided.
Really? That is much higher than I've been reading anywhere and when I would take another competitors, 500mg was perfect.

How is 1250 treating you?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A week in with Olympus UK Halo, reminds me of my first ever cycle using CEL’s Hdrol!

75mg Halo along with 50mg Anavar, TRT, and Dermacrine is feeling and looking great!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really? That is much higher than I've been reading anywhere and when I would take another competitors, 500mg was perfect.

How is 1250 treating you?
Swell. I do 500 morn, 250 several hours later, and 500 again several hours after that. Elevated BP slightly but I’m already on Superdiol so whatever lol.

Ripper had mentioned getting a surprising strength bump taking high doses of around 1,500 so I’ve added this in for some extra final peak strength.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A week in with Olympus UK Halo, reminds me of my first ever cycle using CEL’s Hdrol!

75mg Halo along with 50mg Anavar, TRT, and Dermacrine is feeling and looking great!
so new olympus labs halo is legit?? what do you think

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swell. I do 500 morn, 250 several hours later, and 500 again several hours after that. Elevated BP slightly but I’m already on Superdiol so whatever lol.

Ripper had mentioned getting a surprising strength bump taking high doses of around 1,500 so I’ve added this in for some extra final peak strength.
Thanks. I am feeling great mood wise and some leaning out with no strength decrease, but not like it was when I ran this before. I think I am going to add in another 250mg post workout and see.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so new olympus labs halo is legit?? what do you think
Very legit. Got some of their Msten too!
No surprises with their halo, glycogen is already building up and showing. No real sides yet.
Smells like I remember cels hdrol too!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very legit. Got some of their Msten too!
No surprises with their halo, glycogen is already building up and showing. No real sides yet.
Smells like I remember cels hdrol too!
thx for your reply mate !! these are good news... i will run this along with some nac cysteine and maybe hawthorn berry ! im very happy with OL's come back

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems weird that they have brought back all these PH but seem to have stopped making Tr3st

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems weird that they have brought back all these PH but seem to have stopped making Tr3st
Ya and they even stopped making andros in the states. Maybe sales dipped so that is the reason they bought back these phs.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya and they even stopped making andros is the states. Maybe sales dipped so that is the reason they bought back these phs.
3 UK sites were literally sold out of DermaTr3st in a mater of weeks of having them in stock maybe they didn’t have much of a re stock but defo gonna miss that one

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guyz my halo 100 is here. i wil lstart the cycle maybe friday.. what is the best way to split the dose .. im waking up every day at 11-12 morning. should i take one dose for example at 12 oclock miday and the second before gym at 9 pm??

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guyz my halo 100 is here. i wil lstart the cycle maybe friday.. what is the best way to split the dose .. im waking up every day at 11-12 morning. should i take one dose for example at 12 oclock miday and the second before gym at 9 pm??
That's not morning

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should work fine. Dose when you wake then preWO.

Big ian

Awards
2 days ago i ordered h drol olympus labs .1 bottle! i will run it at 75 mg for 6 weeks.. i know that a lot of you think that 75 mg is low dose but im 5'4, 72 kg and this is my second cycle.. first was 11 oxo. unfortunately i cant find cel cycle assist and im thinking to run h drol with some NAC ,arla omega 3 and maybe hawthorn berry. what do you think guys are these cycle supps enough for a mild h drol cycle? another options are to run AI's cycle support but its too expensive . also does anyone got experience with #RAW's supps or pure cycle protect ( i can find these at power my self uk) i will not run milke thistle cause as i can read is useless for liver support . nac is much better
Hi mate,

I can attest to the #raw capsules, used the berberine, zma and mucuna prurens (comes under l-dopa) and all worked as they should.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any superdrol from Olympus in the UK?

Or new compounds?
Dem reps need to get a copy of vida and start stepping up.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would love to pick up some stuff but ordering from overseas, the customs issues, and the prices kind of make me shy away

nasrenegade

Awards
Is predator the only play to get these? The USD to GBP conversion aint pretty

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to pick up some stuff but ordering from overseas, the customs issues, and the prices kind of make me shy away
Never had any issues ordering stuff from the UK. Don’t worry. You have a better chance winning the lottery than getting snagged by customs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nobody that I have ever heard of has ever had customs issues with anything ordered on Pred.
But I agree, the prices are a little high.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But Olympus can’t sell that stuff over in USA. You can opt for preds own brand. Never tried it but it’s there and cheaper bro

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody that I have ever heard of has ever had customs issues with anything ordered on Pred.
I assumed that's WHY the prices are so high

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a shame about the customs. Uk to us seems to be fine but us to Spain and they always scrutinise it. However I can order 100 gr of test raws from China and they don’t even look at it

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your in eu no prob but if it comes from usa they tend to look at it. If it’s a small order( like 2 bottles) you should be ok.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
If your in eu no prob but if it comes from usa they tend to look at it. If it’s a small order( like 2 bottles) you should be ok.
Im in eu and they ship from eu. But arl has a minimum shipping order of 200€, so it's going to be 4 10ml vials of test e and some bottles of adrol and var. So its a big box i guess. Thats why i hesitate

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not familiar with arl bro

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with arl bro
Many friends of mine in Czech Republic use them. Anabolic research labs. A friend recommended them to me and brought some himself in Greece and they were legit. But i have that big order problem

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Many friends of mine in Czech Republic use them. Anabolic research labs. A friend recommended them to me and brought some himself in Greece and they were legit. But i have that big order problem
Isnt there a Russian gear supplier that goes by arl? They seem gtg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are g2g, but im afraid of greek customs
Idk how Greece is, but on YouTube Clint Darden has mentioned how terrible the customs are to get through in Cyprus. His stuff cleared even and they never even notified him. It sat in customs for a month after arriving to the island because they couldn’t be bothered to send it along after a thorough inspection.

And this was atlas stone tacky lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk how Greece is, but on YouTube Clint Darden has mentioned how terrible the customs are to get through in Cyprus. His stuff cleared even and they never even notified him. It sat in customs for a month after arriving to the island because they couldn’t be bothered to send it along after a thorough inspection.

And this was atlas stone tacky lol
Damn, all that just for some tacky... lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not even with not getting their product due to customs taking it?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope, only with controlled deliveries, right? (Joke lol).
Yep, as soon as you open the package, DEA and local SWAT gonna come kicking in your door for three bottles of superdrol and a bottle of tr3n

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, as soon as you open the package, DEA and local SWAT gonna come kicking in your door for three bottles of superdrol and a bottle of tr3n
Ive heard 11-oxo is the main target