new olympus labs prohormones

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was the lethargy with you pinning too?
I know you were asking renew there...but when I jumped off sd after 1 week I had started test e injections 2 weeks before the sdrol....just my experience

But if you can handle it that stuff is incredible.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I swear the lethargy on sdrol is different. Normal lethargy you drag a$$, sneak a nap or 2 and make it through a mostly productive day with some caffeine. Maybe it's due to that almost flu like feeling I get from sdrol, but it feels like all I CAN do is lay around. Dont even screw with the phone, just staring at a wall is good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Less like lethargy more like depressive, apathetic despondency. “Meh, **** it.”

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
Yeah...
It wasn't quite that bad for me. But it was pretty rough.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear the lethargy on sdrol is different. Normal lethargy you drag a$$, sneak a nap or 2 and make it through a mostly productive day with some caffeine. Maybe it's due to that almost flu like feeling I get from sdrol, but it feels like all I CAN do is lay around. Dont even screw with the phone, just staring at a wall is good.
I don’t think i will ever try it cause seems like everybody says this. It isn’t worth it to me if I am going to feel like I wish I were dead on cycle. I like to have fun when cycling and excited. Gonna run DMZ next. Probably about as hard as of a compound I would consider running at this point.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
Yeah...
It wasn't quite that bad for me. But it was pretty rough.

And you would still consider running it again? The gains must have beat any compound you have ever run for you to contemplate that despite feeling that bad.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And you would still consider running it again? The gains must have beat any compound you have ever run for you to contemplate that despite feeling that bad.
It beat any other single compound that I've run to date.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like their tren and msten/dmz stack is already gone.
these guys often do that, when they get new stuff sometimes they don't even have it yet but still put it on the website so people know it will be coming soon

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Twice. But tbh didn't get much from it, so it maybe was fake.

Modafinil for sleep apnea?? Modafinil will render you unable to sleep, so I guess that will cure the sleep apnea problem XD
interestingly it doesnt stop you from going to sleep when its bedtime.but you can stay up as long as you want

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe they were not really on Modafinil? I say that because in my experience it makes me more awake and productive, but not social at all. I actually don’t like talking to anyone when I use it. Just my experience and I have heard others mention similar experiences. Everyone is different though.

Btw I think it could help on cycle for the lethargy and brain fog.
exactly this, awake productive and wanting to do things

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys help plz .. i dont want to open new thread so.. i will order their halo 100 .. im thinking to run halodrol at 3 caps 75 mg so 1 bottle is enough ... what do you think .. is 75 mg of halo plenty for a mild cycle??? also am thinking to stack this with sup3r epi or ghar1ne :p

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most guys find 100mg to be the sweet spot. If going with 75mg I’d suggest adding in something else in a half or 2/3 dose. (As in, another steroid. Epistane or Msten possibly, or the diendione)

I’d stack it with the gharine or the mass GH. The epi won’t do much for you here.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does pinning superdrol have as much sides as the oral?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does pinning superdrol have as much sides as the oral?
I’ve never tried it (as IM superdrol is really hard to find although it is out there) but apparently yes the sides are less. Pretty sure mike Arnold talked very highly of it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never tried it (as IM superdrol is really hard to find although it is out there) but apparently yes the sides are less. Pretty sure mike Arnold talked very highly of it.
I remember that, pretty sure he had zero sides

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll track down an Im version one day but just ordered 2 of the ol ones for the stash. Got to try it sometime, bit like anal for girls, they know it might be a bit uncomfortable, for some it’ll be too much, but for those that can handle it fun times will be had

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I’ll track down an Im version one day but just ordered 2 of the ol ones for the stash. Got to try it sometime, bit like anal for girls, they know it might be a bit uncomfortable, for some it’ll be too much, but for those that can handle it fun times will be had
Wahahahaha

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most guys find 100mg to be the sweet spot. If going with 75mg I’d suggest adding in something else in a half or 2/3 dose. (As in, another steroid. Epistane or Msten possibly, or the diendione)

I’d stack it with the gharine or the mass GH. The epi won’t do much for you here.
Yea but im beginner ok may i will run the epistane with 15mg per cap but the sad thing is that comes with 60 caps so i will go with havoc rpn.. M sten is to much for beginners i think..

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yea but im beginner ok may i will run the epistane with 15mg per cap but the sad thing is that comes with 60 caps so i will go with havoc rpn.. M sten is to much for beginners i think..
Thought Halodrol was supposed to be pretty bad for lipids, heart and BP??

conrad0602

Awards
OL like to empty your pockets don't they... They're really over charging. That epistane price ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60 caps wtf at least they should be 120 caps
Well looks like there capitalising now there’s hardly anyone doing it. That’s why I bought triumph sd at 25 quid. Not keen on paying over the odds just cos it’s ol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A LOT of people report this. But for a legit cycle you'd be pinning multiple times a day. For me theres better options but I've heard it's a great pre workout

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I hope 11-KT and Amp Citrate based products will also make a comeback

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is prescribed for sleep apnea

sleep apnea =very little rest = low energy during the day = take Provigil during the day to combat fatigue

honestly i thought that was all it was for - could be wrong about that tho
You are bro

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of sides are we talking about???
Just a general feeling of un-well....only time I felt good was in the gym. I can't hang with it. But tren can give me the same results and I don't feel like I'm dying.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is milder than the other steroids..
Milder...perhaps compared to Superdrol but i guess Halodrol IS still pretty bad for blood cholesterol, Blood pressure and heart. How does it compare with Epistane for sides??

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to remember if I ever pinned while on a Superdrol cycle. Not that I remeber.
It would make me tired even with test because just growing that fast is exhausting...at least that's why I feel tired on it I think.
A gram of test makes me tired too. Maybe its just brain fog others are reffering too.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Milder...perhaps compared to Superdrol but i guess Halodrol IS still pretty bad for blood cholesterol, Blood pressure and heart. How does it compare with Epistane for sides??
Halodrol is WAY milder. And results are still impressive

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might know a guy

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyway new tren m sten epistane halodrol superdrol are back but i can find those only at that store.. Is there any possibility to be fake? On the other hand pred is legit i think
I’ve had nanodrol and havoc from them, both were phenomenal. Mixed reviews on fusion, but I can’t attest to that myself.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But SD in oil was hard on me and I take all kinds of drugs all the time
Can't imagine how awful the oral version is if its much worse.
Basically if I wasn't in the gym I was miserable. But strength was off the hook.
Pretty sure week 3 of dbol and tren ace would be just as good with less sides.
Just I loose my appetite on tren

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg ed.
Integrity of course.
I think its called something different now.
I lied. It was 30mg\ml
So it was 15mg ed.
Im kind of a chick when it comes to compounds. If I don't feel GOOD I dont enjoy it.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Halodrol is WAY milder. And results are still impressive
Interesting. I took the old IBE Epistane and the shin pumps were crippling and the gains werent that great. I have a couple of tubs of Halocor kicking about.might give it a whirl then if sides are minimal.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I lied. It was 30mg\ml
So it was 15mg ed.
Im kind of a chick when it comes to compounds. If I don't feel GOOD I dont enjoy it.
Amen. Theres too many good options that make you feel like a minataur!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Purple Panda used to make an SD injectable at 40mg/ml. Sadly that’s gone for now. Was US only.

Frog Juice also looked interesting, 100mg test base, 100mg tren base, 25mg anadrol, 25mg Dbol, all in one ml.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Purple Panda used to make an SD injectable at 40mg/ml. Sadly that’s gone for now. Was US only.

Frog Juice also looked interesting, 100mg test base, 100mg tren base, 25mg anadrol, 25mg Dbol, all in one ml.
Must have a shyteload of guiacol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmm

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That looks like a good back workout!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is prescribed for sleep apnea

sleep apnea =very little rest = low energy during the day = take Provigil during the day to combat fatigue

honestly i thought that was all it was for - could be wrong about that tho
Narcolepsy too. Potential military applications as well, for sustained operations that involve sleep deprivation.