New "mystery" weight loss supp

Kwik10z

Awards
Nice! I am a fan of Cellucor products and will probably give this stuff a try. As long as the price is worth it!!!

Thanks bud!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree, the current economic climate does force us to make good choices. I've read many post's regards Cellucor's pricing but recently it appears they got the message and have made adjustments for their stuff.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind trying some of the products but I'd go broke in the process lol

I did like C4 and do like some of their formulas but their stuff is usually crazy expensive, except C4. For some reason that is the only product with a normal price tag...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
meh....i get crazy amounts of free samples of cellucor products....haven't found anything worthwhile and i've tried most of their products

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
meh....i get crazy amounts of free samples of cellucor products....haven't found anything worthwhile and i've tried most of their products
That's what I was thinking. Nothing they make is going to give radical results... not worth the $$$.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. Nothing they make is going to give radical results... not worth the $$$.

they are, yet again, nothing more than marketing generated hype, empty promises and fancy packaging

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yup perfect for Gnnnncccc