New Member, New Cut Log

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
What’s going on ladies and (probably mostly) gentlemen?
I used to be a very active member here and on BB.com, and a few other boards. I was a rep for a couple supplement companies at various points as well. I NEVER stopped training, just stopped having as much time for posting.
Well, it’s time to start again. I post enough on my stock trading/Music forums that it’s time to focus on picking up more tips and tricks I may have forgotten over the years and conversate with like minded gym rats.

I’ve trained in a typical bodybuilding fashion, then did powerlifting for 3 years, MMA, and played basketball all my life. Fairly well rounded you can say athletically.

At one point I was paying so many sports that my diet became less important to me - anything I touched burned off instantly. A couple years and 2 kids later, my metabolism is still fast but I noticed without the constant exertion I was getting much softer than I would have liked. Then gyms closed, and I got REALLY lucky I had some dumbbells, a treadmill, and a sandbag (great training tool).
Now that things are back to semi-normal, I have started to monitor my calories, and more specifically my macros and types of food, while also being more diligent with tracking my training for progressive overload. This has been going on for about 6-8 weeks and, thanks to muscle memory, I have regained much of the size and strength that dwindled a bit during the maintenance training of Covid.

i need to start a log to not only get advice, but to keep myself even more on track and, honestly, I want something to look back on months down the line and see the linear progress and adjustments, so I can store it away for future use. Knowledge is power and I expect to learn from this.
I have quite a bit of experience with various supplements, and I’m currently taking whey, amino’s, citrulline malate, fish oil, CLA, and grape seed extract.
I will be, for 8 weeks of this log, running a PH cycle of 1-test and the final 6 weeks will be stacked with Dymethazine for drier, lean gains. I am fully stocked with support supps even with the mildness of the dosages and PH’s themselves.
I’ll be adding stats and pictures tonight or tomorrow, and I’ll be posting screenshots of my dietary intake and workouts from the app logs.
I hope some of you follow, give advice, maybe learn something as well, and we can all reach our goals - MF