Today is my 20th anniversary being a member of Anabolic Minds!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Dear all,

Twenty years ago today, I joined this transdermal site known as BBC, shortly thereafter AM was born. Being part of this site has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Cheers and thank you to all!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow awesome, yeah i agree i woulda never thought that i would be on forums for this long but learned alot here and still am learning and people are here to listen and help to make life better.

love AM & FAMILY.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations !!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear for AM 20th anniversaries @Admin shows up at your door with a homemade angel food cake! Get ready for a treat yo!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear for AM 20th anniversaries @Admin shows up at your door with a homemade angel food cake! Get ready for a treat yo!
I got like 11 years yet to go, but can I get a Blueberry Pie ??🥧

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dear all,

Twenty years ago today, I joined this transdermal site known as BBC, shortly thereafter AM was born. Being part of this site has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Cheers and thank you to all!!!!
Screenshot_20230609_054758_Google.jpg

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for your thoughtful contribution to this forum!

ripper225

Awards
Congrats!! Member since 2007 here, so I’m not too far behind!
I’ve been on the boards off/on since about 2000 when I somehow stumbled onto A’s board which was a stroke of luck. Eventually found this place as well and really liked the amount of brain power splashed around digging up studies on various supps/compounds and how best to use them for our advantage. I really enjoyed it here but ended up running afoul of one of the old mods and my access got hosed up. I was really surprised when I was able to login recently

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a long time!