New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
So it looks like there ready get shipped because I just got charged :crossedfingers:
Yes we are, it's getting close.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, can't wait for this. What was the final zinc amount and was coopers question about it from earlier ever resolved?

Last edited:
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, can't wait for this. What was the final zinc amount and was coopers question about it from earlier ever resolved?
Its the same that was listed on the site. I posted a reply, I'd have to go back and find it. Formulator used the current RDA chart to calc it. I put a scan up for reference. So nothing changed.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Its the same that was listed on the site. I posted a reply, I'd have to go back and find it. Formulator used the current RDA chart to calc it. I put a scan up for reference. So nothing changed.
got ya! Thanks. I'm excited for this bad boy! Got my two bottles ordered. 8 weeks of manliness

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
I'm so cut this wasn't open to Australia.

I would have tried to buy 50.

Not even joking.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so cut this wasn't open to Australia.

I would have tried to buy 50.

Not even joking.
They only wanted people to buy two maximum so it sounds like leaving Australia out saved them the hassle of cancelling an order for 48 bottles lol.

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
They only wanted people to buy two maximum so it sounds like leaving Australia out saved them the hassle of cancelling an order for 48 bottles lol.
But hey.. I could've asked 25 friends to do me a favour?!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to post this up from the national health institute:

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-QuickFacts/#h1

per that, the upper most limit is 40 mg's a day. Based on the 12.5 mg per capsule and recommendation of 4 caps a day, that exceeds the daily recommended upper most limit by 25 percent. Not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand in case I missed something? Would be great if it was like 2.5-3 mg's per capsule summing to 12.5 mg's for the day...

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Got my CC chargeed too, hope it comes soon lol.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to post this up from the national health institute:Zinc — QuickFactsper that, the upper most limit is 40 mg's a day. Based on the 12.5 mg per capsule and recommendation of 4 caps a day, that exceeds the daily recommended upper most limit by 25 percent. They also list pretty intese side effects for over Not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand in case I missed something? Would be great if it was like 2.5-3 mg's per capsule summing to 12.5 mg's for the day...
If you want less you can take 3 caps and still have a properly dosed product. You know what the RDA is for protein intake? I bet you go over that also. But they state some pretty serious potential side effects.

We tested this formula about a year ago and it had fantastic results, no GI issues from anyone. Its formulated in a way where heavier or advanced users can take 4 caps. Other people can take 2-3 caps and still get an effect.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
If you want less you can take 3 caps and still have a properly dosed product. You know what the RDA is for protein intake? I bet you go over that also. But they state some pretty serious potential side effects.

We tested this formula about a year ago and it had fantastic results, no GI issues from anyone. Its formulated in a way where heavier or advanced users can take 4 caps. Other people can take 2-3 caps and still get an effect.
Understood.. That makes sense. I'm a 200 lbs lean male so ill likely due all 4 and see no sides and if I do just taper back

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Sorry so does this mean they were shipped when the charges went through? Or are we still shooting for the 10th? Thanks
Still on track to start shipping on the 10th, it's on it way to the warehouse now.

AthleticX

Awards
Would be nice to have some kind of conformation from AX in an email that the orders have shipped with some kind of tracking information.
That would be nice but I don't think we are going to be able to do that. We have close to 700 orders that started shipping today. We are built to send out big retailer orders, not hundreds of one bottle orders. That is just a fact of life and if we have to contact everyone with a tracking as it ships its going to double that time. So right now we are just focused on getting them out the door to you guys. They are in stock and shipping!!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice to have some kind of conformation from AX in an email that the orders have shipped with some kind of tracking information.
I just checked on yours. It is the next batch and goes in the mail tomorrow morning. Should be about 3-4 days to get to you. Taken care of.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
I just checked on yours. It is the next batch and goes in the mail tomorrow morning. Should be about 3-4 days to get to you. Taken care of.
Any idea on mine? I've had trouble with stuff win taken from my porch so I want to be on the look out

rocknout

Awards
Well crap it's now sold out. I still want to try this out...where can I get it now?

cainb96

Awards
That blows that it's sold out! I just seen this post today!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Hey fellas! What's the update on the shipping? I hard ordered two bottles and can't wait to start my next cycle.

Thanks

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas! What's the update on the shipping? I hard ordered two bottles and can't wait to start my next cycle.

Thanks
Every single bottle ordered was shipped out by Friday of last week. They are all on the road and some people started receiving them today.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a cycle of bulk daa. even though its not the exact compound do i still need to cycle off 4 weeks before starting my mas efx black?

zv3

zv3

Awards
Hmm, I'm in Jersey so maybe mine will be there when I get home!!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Every single bottle ordered was shipped out by Friday of last week. They are all on the road and some people started receiving them today.
Excellent! Hope to find treats in my mail box today!
Thanks for the update!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Got mine this morning. Just took my 2nd dose. Time to go work out. Myrtle Beach, SC for those wondering.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Just got mine dallas tx.

How is everyone dosing this
?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
You live near Shreveport?
My package went to Monroe, I was staying up there, just got a job down in Baton Rouge, so I'm kinda in between places right now. Stayed in Shreveport almost all of 2011 though...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I read that, thanks though. I wanted to hear what everyone else was doing with it. Otherwise I wouldn't ask.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today .. Thanks AX

love the label .. my cycle is pushed back due to release of x-gels but def excited and got a great deal.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. Thanks AX!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear they are starting to arrive.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived today.. dunno when I'll pop open the bottles..