Unanswered *NEW* MA Labs Pre-workout Coming Soon...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Presents...

COLLISION COURSE

"Stim-Based Pre-Workout"

Hi, guys/Gals. The new pre-workout is finally complete and ready to be bottled. We are just waiting on the labels. The final foruma is shown below. I believe this is the best, most complete, and most potent pre-workout on the market. While some companies may rely almost solely on stims to power their product's effects, I belive the proper pre-workout should prioritize growth, recovery and the muscle pump, along with energy, focus, etc. Look at the profile below. I have not seen a single other product use the doses I have while also being so comprehensive in their ingredient selection. The price will be $49.99 (pre-discount code). Check it out.

COLLISION COURSE Ingedient Profile

Servings per Container: 20-30

Electrolyte Complex
Sodium:
300 mg/ 200 mg
Potassium: 150 mg/ 100 mg
Magnesium: 75 mg/ 50 mg

Pump Complex
L-Citrulline:
10,000 mg/ 6,666 mg
GlycerSize™: 5,000 mg/ 333 mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 300 mg/ 200 mg
AstraGinTM: 50 mg (increases citrulline absorption by 43%)/ 33 mg

Dyna-RUSH (Energy, Focus, Mood & Cognitive Enhancement)
Dynamine™ (40%):
250 mg (providing 100 mg Dynamine)/ 166 mg (providing 66 mg Dynamine)
Caffeine Anhydrous: 250 mg/ 166 mg
L-Theanine: 200 mg/ 133 mg
Eria Jarensis: 150 mg/ 100 mg
Sunifiram: 10 mg/ 6.6 mg
Huperzine-A: 150 mcg/ 100 mcg

Strength, Power & Endurance Blend
Beta Alanine:
3,200 mg
Creatine HCL: 3,000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous: 2,500 mg

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this look pretty cool and a well balanced formula.

WHY do you have to make it non-compliant and put sunifiram in it? I just dont get it. without it its a great product.
Because..

I believe this is the best, most complete, and most potent pre-workout on the market.​

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
na, I'm good. I'll keep calling bullshit when and where I see it.
A guy formulating a product for people who dont mind non-compliant ingredients doesnt sound like BS. Its just not for you, bro. This forum has much more controversial things being used...

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interested to see the reviews in regards to the sunifiram. Can’t find much info on it, even in on Reddit. Most racetam related compounds leave me feeling weird (noopept especially), yet I always feel like I’m missing out on something by not adding any to my workout stack.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am getting this! Good looking profile.

I would have liked to see it without theanine but that’s not a deal breaker.
I'm with you would have love to see it WITHOUT L-Theanine but other than that it
looks interesting ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with you would have love to see it WITHOUT L-Theanine but other than that it
looks interesting ;)
Maybe half scoop and half scoop of mapump

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interested to see the reviews in regards to the sunifiram. Can’t find much info on it, even in on Reddit. Most racetam related compounds leave me feeling weird (noopept especially), yet I always feel like I’m missing out on something by not adding any to my workout stack.
It is one of the most powerful nootropics with very noticble effects. Phenylpircetam and sunifiram are widely regarded as the most potent noots available. Sunifiram provides a combination of stimulating and mood-boosting effects, while enhancing your mental faculties (focus, etc.).