New log for the 08 year

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today after my work out I did the ghrp6 at 300mics and did not feel any more hungry than I normally did. Going to do my shot of 200 mics and powerfull and than hit the nap sack.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Benched 205 today 2 sets 6 reps.
Inclined 165 2 sets 6 reps.
Cable machine fly 252 2 sets 6 reps.
Machine Dips 55. 2 sets 6 reps.
tricep push down 72. 1 set 6 reps.
machine push down 190 2 sets 6 reps.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice progress on your bench. Keep up the good work man.

P.S. It's hilarious how they deleted my post in where I talk about the Shaklee 20 year Study. It was probably because it made this whole board look like fools. I'm sure that struck a chord.:lol:

MOD EDIT: A chord of laughter maybe but if you want to insult the whole board, you can leave.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress on your bench. Keep up the good work man.

P.S. It's hilarious how they deleted my post in where I talk about the Shaklee 20 year Study. It was probably because it made this whole board look like fools. I'm sure that struck a chord.:lol:
Actually, I think exposing you two as Shaklee shills made a louder noise. To the OP, I think you had jumped the gun on using androgens and peptides for muscle growth. It would appear that you could have made plenty of progression just using your shaklee vitamins. Dannyboy, much luck peddling your Amway vitamins.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any how. NO products like axis makes is a joke. http://astss.com/articles/article.asp?AID=117 Same CEE http://astss.com/dev/qa_search/full_text.asp?ID=3282 has not been proven to be better than regular mono and WPC I won't even go there. Any how back to my log.
Today I did 190 with military machine press. 2 sets 6 reps.
dumbell pressed 55 2 sets 6 reps.
Cable curled 120 2 sets 6 reps
barbelled 110 again. better form. 6 reps 2 sets.
preacher ez curled 50 + bar. 1 set 6 reps. Hurt my elbow doing it.
Last night at 3 in the morning I felt to hungry woke up tried not to eat but ended up eating 200 calories of something. vitamins don't make you grow btw. Protein does. vitamins can help with protein but any way. Tomorrow should be another good work out.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think exposing you two as Shaklee shills made a louder noise.Dannyboy, much luck peddling your Amway vitamins.
It would appear that way but evidently, the truth is something that exposes you for the lack of quality you really are hence, my post being deleted. It's ok, when I have the time, I'm going to re-write that post and post it right back up just in case someone wants to see just how lacking in the area of science companies really are and the representatives who lack the intelligence. I will give you this though: you are a very loyal (aka close-minded) individual for standing by who/what you believe in, even though it's less than average--it's the principle of the matter.

I wish you, my friend, you the best in peddling your inferior supply backed by claims by the dozen and absolutely absent in proof through actual research. You're going to need the wishful thinking way more than me so please, have it all to yourself.

I'll tell you like I told the rest: it's called R&D, not D&R. It's a shame your company lacks so much research that it needs to ask the public to test it's products out so you can have something to show for when you attempt to substantiate your products as half-way decent.

I'll hand the thread back to the djbombsquad. Hopefully he can continue with his log without the interruption of the ones with age but no common sense. Common sense is definitely not s recessive trait.

Any how. NO products like axis makes is a joke. AST Sports Science - Paul Cribb's Articles Same CEE AST Sports Science - Paul Delia's Q&A has not been proven to be better than regular mono and WPC I won't even go there.
I apologize for that dj. Back to you brother. Just a friendly reminder: feel free to filter through the junk and remember that you have the right to prevent any non-sense in your own thread--all you have to do is say the word.

Although AST is another grand organization lacking in the research arena as well, I firmly believe that Paul Cribb has developed a great arsenal of articles and they do serve their general purpose (a lot of them are a marketing scheme to direct the reader to the AST supply line) but as far as general information goes, I feel he gets the job done.

I'm glad you brought the topic up about CEE and NO because so many companies on there have jumped on the bandwagon with products such as these and no ones seems to ask for the solid evidence that substantiates the claims the companies make regarding their products. Keep up the good work lifting hard and although what you said about vitamins/protein is true, never fail to realize that they go hand in hand with the other. It's essential to consume a complete protein along with your vitamins/minerals to achieve perfect cell regeneration. Miss out on one of the essential vitamins, minerals and/or amino acids and you'll be replicating imperfect cells.

Until next session...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It would appear that way but evidently, the truth is something that exposes you for the lack of quality you really are hence, my post being deleted. It's ok, when I have the time, I'm going to re-write that post and post it right back up just in case someone wants to see just how lacking in the area of science companies really are and the representatives who lack the intelligence. I will give you this though: you are a very loyal (aka close-minded) individual for standing by who/what you believe in, even though it's less than average--it's the principle of the matter.

I wish you, my friend, you the best in peddling your inferior supply backed by claims by the dozen and absolutely absent in proof through actual research. You're going to need the wishful thinking way more than me so please, have it all to yourself.

I'll tell you like I told the rest: it's called R&D, not D&R. It's a shame your company lacks so much research that it needs to ask the public to test it's products out so you can have something to show for when you attempt to substantiate your products as half-way decent.

I'll hand the thread back to the djbombsquad. Hopefully he can continue with his log without the interruption of the ones with age but no common sense. Common sense is definitely not s recessive trait.

I apologize for that dj. Back to you brother. Just a friendly reminder: feel free to filter through the junk and remember that you have the right to prevent any non-sense in your own thread--all you have to do is say the word.

Although AST is another grand organization lacking in the research arena as well, I firmly believe that Paul Cribb has developed a great arsenal of articles and they do serve their general purpose (a lot of them are a marketing scheme to direct the reader to the AST supply line) but as far as general information goes, I feel he gets the job done.

I'm glad you brought the topic up about CEE and NO because so many companies on there have jumped on the bandwagon with products such as these and no ones seems to ask for the solid evidence that substantiates the claims the companies make regarding their products. Keep up the good work lifting hard and although what you said about vitamins/protein is true, never fail to realize that they go hand in hand with the other. It's essential to consume a complete protein along with your vitamins/minerals to achieve perfect cell regeneration. Miss out on one of the essential vitamins, minerals and/or amino acids and you'll be replicating imperfect cells.

Until next session...
When Axis Labs resorts to having distributors peddling their products door to door and through spamming internet forums with misinformation, then maybe I'll feel like you're an equal. Until then, I must say that you have absolutely zero clue how this industry works and a lot of growing up to do. You may just have an weak grasp of how Shaklee operates, but the fact of the matter is that you have attacked the various board sponsors in an effort to sell inferior dietary supplements that only elderly people and Oprah buy. I wouldn't necessarily consider Oprah an expert on diet and exercise either. You are also encouraging djbombsquad to use androgens and peptides for muscle growth, when he looks to be in need of an actually diet and exercise routine. I hope to God you're not who he's getting his supplement, diet, and training information, b/c it is a joke. Its also funny how he's so quick to dismiss NO products and CEE, but he's got no squabbles about using peptides that were probably made in somebody's basement. You guys have about as much credibility as a statue of the Virgin Mary in a Tijuana whorehouse.

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The word is in. slow-mun needs to keep hush while I do this log. If all I am getting is negativity than I need the board mods to erase his garbage.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Danny would you be so kind to post that study you were telling me about. The new study that just came out. I though I saw it on the board but looks like its not there any more. Thanks.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: Anymore and the thread will be locked. Peptide use does not belong in this section.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did danny's post go? Also it looks like he got banned?!?!? Did he break any TOS?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: Anymore and the thread will be locked. Peptide use does not belong in this section.
Im confused, we cant discuss peptides in the Anabolic Discussion-Cycle Info subforum?

bb

MOD EDIT: This was in the supplement review section. It was moved here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was back. Cable row of 180 2 sets 6 reps
cable pull down 156 not so good but 2 sets 6 reps
dead lift 225 2 sets 6 reps.
The blister packs from plasma jet is not doing any thing for me. I was so excited about the claims they made and gaspari espically in his video saw on youtube made all these claims mind blowing pumps skin busting pumps. I don't feel any thing at all. I am very dissipointed. So far I rate plasma jet a flop.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was chest day.
Same as last week. I was in a stressed situation and my work out was not optimal.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I spent 80 dollars trying Plasma Jet and i feel nothing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night was leg work out. I leg pressed 540 6 reps 2 sets.
Squated 215 2 sets 6 reps.
leg extention 210 1 set 6 reps
1 set leg curl 6 reps 120

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was bicepts and abs and shurgs.
Shurgs maxed out the dumbell machine 2 sets 12 reps.
Smith shurg 125 each side 2 times 12 reps.
Curls barbell 110 2 sets 6 reps.
Dumbell 45 1 set 6 reps.
Cable curl 120 1 set 6 reps.
ab ball 50 x crunches with ab ball.
Weighted lifts 25. 1 set 10 reps.
Today I felt great. The bar I used for the barbell curl was the bench curl and becasue it was so far wide I was not used it and ended up swinging a tad. I should get the hang of it next week better.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I lost a pound today. I think from stress.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was bench. I stayed the same as last week. I still am not sure if I feel the anabolicpump and powerfull does not make me tired what so ever. I will give it more time to give it a better review.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was bench. I stayed the same as last week. I still am not sure if I feel the anabolicpump and powerfull does not make me tired what so ever. I will give it more time to give it a better review.
Are you making sure to take the Powerfull on an empty stomach?

I don't think Powerfull is really supposed to make you tired, but it is supposed to give you a more restfull sleep.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do take it 30 min beore bed and 1 hour beffore that I eat. If I eat at 10 I take it at 11 than sleep at 11:30. I don't get a restfull sleep from it. Maybe its just because its my 1st time using it. I will give better answers in a week or so.
Today was military press. I machined 210 today 2 sets 6 reps.
Dumbell pressed 55 2 sets 6 reps.
Military pressed 25 each side + bar. 1 set 6 reps.
Today was a good work out. Got in got out in 30 min.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was leg day. Leg pressed 550 today 2 sets 6 reps.
Next week I need to go deeper.
Squatted same as last week but went deeper.
Leg extension 210 today 1 set 6 reps
leg curl 120 same as last week 1 set 6 reps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was bench. I stayed the same as last week. Did decline today 45 on each side. They just got the decline at our gym. I will start to increase my decline next week to my full potential. I just wanted to get used to the decline seat since its a new kind for me.

anabolicstate

anabolicstate

Awards
This is the thread the 5500+ ORAC value product was discussed in! I was talking about in the USPLabs ORAC value thread but I couldn't remember exactly which thread it was I had come across it in.

To the OP:
What is your opinion regarding Citrulline Malate? The bulk of my regiment consists of endurance training/cardio and CM was recommended to me to enhance my training. I'm interested in giving it a trial run but I'm afraid of it possibly being just another over-hyped supplement. I also had another question: do you take Shaklee supplements? I was exploring some of the threads and I came across this thread where you are involved in a discussion regarding Shaklee. I've also seen you and an ex-member (dannyboy9) in other discussions regarding Shaklee. He's actually posted multiple times in your log.

Here's the thread I was talking about:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/72205-what-top-coporations.html#post1192447

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use shaklee products as well as many other products like sus 500 plasma jet from gaspari nutrition BA from Ultimate nutrition. I do use CM but does it help? Not sure. Today was military press. 60lbs dumbell barbell 30lbs on each side and machine press 210 or 220 not sure I forget.
Side lateral 25 on each side. Today was a great day. Got in and out of the gym in 45 minutes or less.

anabolicstate

anabolicstate

Awards
Thank you for sharing dj. Which Shaklee products do you use btw? I'm a little unclear on where you stand with CM though...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use a variety of shaklee products. Like there sports line, nutrition line with the wellness package. I have cm and don't feel it like the claims are . maybe it works but not as much as its hyped. I use worldsize nitrovol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg pressed 555 today. 2 sets 6 reps.
Squated the same but did not go as deep. Knee keepd cracking. I will bump it back down to 200-210 or something next week from 215 just to be safe.
Leg calve pressed 770 today. 2 sets 10 reps.

anabolicstate

anabolicstate

Awards
Is it possible your uncertainty regarding the efficacy of CM be due to the number of different performance enhancing supplements you're taking?

Would you happen to have WS Nitrovol product description link handy? (I would like to look further into this product)

Worldsize is going, if not, already is out of business right?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv used nitrovol as a standalone product and did not notice to much from it. Did 3 bottles and even doubled the dosage in my second and 3rd bottle. World size went out of biz because they claim they spent to much on marketing ads and did not use there finances efficiently. I found out when trying to give them a call for a order or creatine and the guy told me they were out of business shutting down.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is getting harder to pin my ghrp6 in my stomach. Seems like I may have less fat or something because now I am having to force it in. I am thinking of subq ing the sides of my abs where theres more of the jiggles. I feel 5mg lasts less than 2 weeks. Can someone confirm that with me. I am really only doing 1 shot at night. Not even after working out all the time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
benched the same as last week but feel like I had better energy and better form. Went deeper. My pinning hurts. Any suggestions to where I can switch it up. My bf may be gone down and thats why sub q hurts more now?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did danny's post go? Also it looks like he got banned?!?!? Did he break any TOS?
I was just curious if he broke any part of the TOS? I was just thinking about it today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did decline 45lb abs at 10 reps 35labs at 15reps and 25lbs at 20 reps.
Arms 100lbs did not swing as much. dumbell curled 30 and hammer curled 45 again. 6 reps. I feel good.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
back today and max-ot cardio. I normally do not do workouts with cardio but I was tight for time today. Cable row 160 went down from last week but did not move my back at all so I had way better form. 1 set 6 reps. Cable pull down 140 better form than last week and did not swing. 2 sets 6 reps. Dead lift 2 sets 6 reps 235. Machine cable row 200 1 set 6 reps. barbell wriste curl 100 2 sets 6 reps. Cardio speed at 15 thinggy at 16 min.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will get some pictures up today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to find the cord for the digital.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dumbell pressed 60lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
machine pressed 220lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Side lateral 1 set 15lbs 6 reps.
Shurgs 110 2 sets 12 reps.
Smith machine shurgs 115x2 2 sets 10 reps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was 24 hour fitness so the machines were different but I benched the same but no help today. I think the bar was lighter or something not sure. Today I start my MGF. I just got it in the mail. Soon my MT2 should be in so I can get a tad darker.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried to mix it seems very thick. Is that because of the PEG. I feel like there was tiny air but due to the thickness.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was back. Increased my dead lift by 10lbs. Every thing else stayed the same. I look more lean. I need to increase my food. I threw up my bcaas last night at the gym which was no good. that was 10 grams of protein in essense.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was sholders. Military machine press 230 next week 240 maxing it out. 2 sets 6 reps. 2 dumbell press once at 60 once at 65 barbell press 35 on each side plus bar. Sidelateral 15 on each side one set 6 reps. Today I did 400 mics of mgf 5 min after my work out with my shake. Today was a great work out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats 40 IU I think I got it correct. Today the air bubble was a lot smaller. It is a 2mg vial so I don't know how long it will last but from what I read I will defiantly give it at try for a good 4 months im going to try to shoot for 6 months if I can.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg day. Squated 45x4 + bar 6 reps 2 sets but this was at 24 hour fitness so I think the bar weighted lighter not sure. I leg pressed 12x2+45 6 reps 2 sets. Leg extension 180 2 sets 6 reps leg curl 100 1 set 6 reps calve rise machine 275 12 reps 2 sets. Today was a great day. I will do my ghrp6 now but hopefully the protein won't' interfer to much. It is 1 in the morning so we will see.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started to do more cardio at 16 min. It looks like my veins are showing more. Tapering on my letro and feel great. I will start my PCT soon. I feel awesome.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was leg day. I went to 55lbsx2 + bar for squat and went all the way to the bottom for deep squats. Leg press I stayed at 540. I did my MGF yesterday and felt fine. I ended up talking to some people at the gym which wasted lot of my time with useless information.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last week I curled 95 on ez curl. Iv been bussy to update the log but I v been doing well. Today is leg day. I will update tonight.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deep squated 155 today. I mean all the way to the floor. 2 sets 6 reps.
Leg pressed 540. went deeper than last week. 2 sets 6 reps.
Leg extention 180 1 set 6 reps.
Leg curl 110 1 set 6 reps.
Incline Benched 55x2+ bar 2 sets 6 reps.
Bench 70x2+bar so total 185 2 sets 6 reps.
Decline 65x2+bar 2 sets 6 reps.

Today was a great day. GHRP6 really makes me hungry. Had in 10 minutes 2 boxes of mama pizza from pizza hut. 2 whole boxes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bicepts today. Curled 1 at 90lbs 1 sets 6 reps 1 aat 95lbs 1 set 6 reps
Dumbell curled 35lbs 1 set 6 reps
Hammer curled 40 1 set 6 reps
Cable one arm curl 50 1 set 6 reps.
cable curl 120 1 set 6 reps.

Did another mgf today. I have not weighted my self in a while. I will try to get pictures up this week for sure. I still don't feel much from pslin powerfull and anabolic pump. No biggie.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I accidently did 280 in dead and got 2 sets in both well 1 at 5 reps one at 4 reps.
Cable pull down 140 as usual not swinging as much. 2 sets 6 reps.
Cable row 150 2 sets 6 reps.

I need to get with my tax return my shoes.