*NEW* Liquid Trifecta 7 Week Log (Sponsored)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im thinking maybe... ?? not sure. but for a guy 6-6 to get these kinds of results on a regular dose leads me to belive it probably is.

zacrose14

zacrose14

Awards
Nope. This is my 3rd time running the trifecta. First time I gained 14 lbs. second one I gained 10. Both times I had upped the dose to almost double the normal one

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. This is my 3rd time running the trifecta. First time I gained 14 lbs. second one I gained 10. Both times I had upped the dose to almost double the normal one
Niceee gains.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ah! yeah that makes more sense :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thats AWESOME!
good work man!
remember its NOT just the supps its the hard work! :)

zacrose14

zacrose14

Awards
So I have just finished my last dose of PCT. Weight this morning was 256.9. So might as well call it 257. I will be posting my final review of the stack as well as my final measurements and an after photo in the next few days. Thanks to all of you who followed along and gave me positive feedback!!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Good too here u killed it all the way through good job man great log